Truth about "Trying"

Absi

Absi

Casanova
I know a lot of users here wouldn't like to hear that because the site is going more towards the redpill route of "Put Effort, do nt shit and be Alpha" these days but a reminder you can travel the world as an incel/Ltn and no one will give a fuck while Chad can smoke weed and play PS5 in his apartment and have a group of bitches around him while he does it. Life is a fucking joke and everything you've been told is a lie. Your genetics are more important than any "effort" you can ever put in.

Blackpill is Law, Looksmaxing work as long as you have the genetic potential to be at least Htn or high mtn, if not even Looksmaxing won't save you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, 5'7 zoomer, iblamechico and 3 others
I know a lot of users here wouldn't like to hear that because the site is going more towards the redpill route of "Put Effort, do nt shit and be Alpha" these days but a reminder you can travel the world as an incel/Ltn and no one will give a fuck while Chad can smoke weed and play PS5 in his apartment and have a group of bitches around him while he does it. Life is a fucking joke and everything you've been told is a lie. Your genetics are more important than any "effort" you can ever put in.

Blackpill is Law, Looksmaxing work as long as you have the genetic potential to be at least Htn or high mtn, if not even Looksmaxing won't save you
just ignore the importance of location and upbringing / culture

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Mentalceldom is some real shit too though let that be known. It wasn't that long ago that incels had the balls to just take what they wanted and damn the consequences. I'm not saying we need those days back but goddamnit why am i even afraid to approach at all tis retarded.

You either have it or you don’t
Hahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and fuxkdakikez
on a population of healthy individuals with no history of serious contagious diseases, trauma or malnourishment genetics is at least 50% of the factor for your looks and personality, probably higher most likely around 70% or even 80%

for intelligence its also at least 50%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face
yea there’s been a lot of cope recently on this site. looks determine everything.