Truthpill about chadlites

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

6ft3 chad
Chadlites can ascend because they are able to FRAUD chad status not because chadlite is the MLL (minimum looks level).

source: it revealed to me in a dream.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, RoyaleWithCheese, mathis and 4 others
Sexually Disabled

I never never fertilise a stacy because I am not chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Chadlites can ascend because they are able to FRAUD chad status not because chadlite is the MLL (minimum looks level).

difference between htn and chadlite is phenotype

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

What is the meaning behind minimum looks level? Minimum amount of looks needed to make it/slay?

You need the capacity to fraud, and fraud well, if you want to make it in the dating market. There is always bigger fish in the sea and you need to fraud to keep up with those fish.

I might make a full thread about the importance of frauding in the future.

Mtn is minimum looks needed to get a girlfriend then pray chad doesn't lay his gorgeous blue hunter eyes on her

Realll

You need the capacity to fraud, and fraud well, if you want to make it in the dating market. There is always bigger fish in the sea and you need to fraud to keep up with those fish.

I might make a full thread about the importance of frauding in the future.
Why would they be able to ascend because cghadlite is the mll? i feel dumb

Ain't chadlite a little rare? How is that mll jfl

What does Chad status look like?

Mtn is minimum looks needed to get a girlfriend then pray chad doesn't lay his gorgeous blue hunter eyes on her
I made a chad invisible once as an HTN just cuz I saw a girl from my old english class in public and made her feel like she was in a movie (seeing a cute guy from your old class)

Another Chad cucked me with the same girl though

If you're NT and low inhib (and willing to go through a bit of jestermaxxing) sure. Most of the people on this site are not, so HTN is minimum to overcome sperg SMV tax.

I made a chad invisible once as an HTN just cuz I saw a girl from my old english class in public and made her feel like she was in a movie (seeing a cute guy from your old class)
Wtf did I just read