Banasura

The Sun Kang
FA473BA8 941B 4164 88FE 1F7DEB224AF4
DC2509DD A6C3 44AF AC43 DA13E22DE550
1DD98CAA 7F30 400D AA61 B80CA5986B46

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, goldpill, ascendedd and 4 others
Not possible 100% of time. Actually rare for me cause facial bloating. Don’t know what to do about it, I think this look is when I’m dehydrated.

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Not possible 100% of time. Actually rare for me cause facial bloating. Don’t know what to do about it, I think this look is when I’m dehydrated.
Fasting and get rhino and cantho, good potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Banasura
bhais give rate
@SidharthTheSlayer @BrahminBoss @reptiles

collectivecels
@crisis @Debetro

@ascendedd

How do you keep your curly hair shiny and hydrated bro? I try a lot of products but mine either dry really quick and become frizzy or puffy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Please marry my daughter sir :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and ShowerMaxxing
Looks like a black woman's hair, I don't like it

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
How do you keep your curly hair shiny and hydrated bro? I try a lot of products but mine either dry really quick and become frizzy or puffy
Using various oils and creams, I have a Morrocan oil and another cream that puts stuff in there obv this look is not permanent, it will only last for a couple hours and u will need to apply oil again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Zonar
Looks like a black woman's hair, I don't like it
is curly hair with oils, I have a couple open styles available for me cause the hair in untouched most natural form is messy afro, still wotking on perfecting the afro look but what u think about it slicked back.

is curly hair with oils, I have a couple open styles available for me cause the hair in untouched most natural form is messy afro, still wotking on perfecting the afro look but what u think about it slicked back.
I don't really understand it. What are you trying to go for with this look bro? I unironically think u have potential with ur sick jaw but ur killing it with these weird looking hairstyles

looks pretty fresh. when u getting ritalin for leanmax?

looks pretty fresh. when u getting ritalin for leanmax?
if the shortage for these amphetamines ever recovers in the US, also cant help it that the pharmacies around me are annoying af and won't tell me what they do have in stock so I can get that script.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I don't really understand it. What are you trying to go for with this look bro? I unironically think u have potential with ur sick jaw but ur killing it with these weird looking hairstyles
long hair is my spiritual powers cant cut it or will lose like 50% of my spiritual strength so trying out all the different kinds until I find one I really like.

long hair is my spiritual powers cant cut it or will lose like 50% of my spiritual strength so trying out all the different kinds until I find one I really like.
Someone has got to morph you with a good long hairstyle then cuz idk
Hair on the sides probably won't work very well cuz you have a wide skull already

Someone has got to morph you with a good long hairstyle then cuz idk
Hair on the sides probably won't work very well cuz you have a wide skull already
F5U0RYpXIAADi2v

Was thinkin about gettin' dreads. Imagine this face with the hair in dread style.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and SidharthTheSlayer
It could work honestly and look stylish, would fit your vibe overall
You gotta gymmax and shave ur chest hair tho
Was thinking about about a brown version of this niggas look

You rlly take pics like a ethnic facebook mom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
Nasion glabella crease

u look like fouseytube with hair, gay arab pheno

You look like you're 45

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
Longest is best

This is me and this is Fousey how do we look similar??

where r u getting these numbers from??? did u undergo some procedure on ur eyes to make them blue but ur vision got severely fucked up??

get fillers
have considered them, they seem like a reasonable option imo. Dont seem very invasive and can last a year, also results seem rather impressive, seems to be mandatory these days.

have considered them, they seem like a reasonable option imo. Dont seem very invasive and can last a year, also results seem rather impressive, seems to be mandatory these days.
u should, that nasion glabella crease is disgusting and ogreish, it kills ur appeal

• +1
Reactions: Banasura