trying to fix my borderline subhuman bulbous nose without rhino

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
i am trying everything i can find online and want to share and exchange experience.
so far i tried:
1) massages - dont work literally how could i ever believe it
2) tret - i have put 20g of 0.1 tret over the course of 3 month. i can tell that it works a little bit, but no significant changes so far and my skin is peeling off like i am a lizard.

i will get a rhino at some point, but i cant afford it yet. next i want to try overdosing on accutane, but i have to get a prescription first.

if u have any ideas that might work, please share them with me. i will lab rat them and post the results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and optimisticzoomer
corticosteroids?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
never heard of its effects on nose size. can you elaborate?

keep trying

i am trying everything i can find online and want to share and exchange experience.
so far i tried:
2) tret - i have put 20g of 0.1 tret over the course of 3 month. i can tell that it works a little bit, but no significant changes so far and my skin is peeling off like i am a lizard.

i will get a rhino at some point, but i cant afford it yet. next i want to try overdosing on accutane, but i have to get a prescription first.

if u have any ideas that might work, please share them with me. i will lab rat them and post the results.
It’s fucking impossible G. No topical treatment will reduce or change the cartilage. Fucking w skin thickness w cortisones will deadass give you chemical burns. accutane is the only angle but not even 100% guaranteed. There’s a reason they invented rhinoplasty bro

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
It’s fucking impossible G. No topical treatment will reduce or change the cartilage. Fucking w skin thickness w cortisones will deadass give you chemical burns. accutane is the only angle but not even 100% guaranteed. There’s a reason they invented rhinoplasty bro
GrAYcels

the “chemical burns” you’re talking abt only happens if you’re already prone to eczema and also prolonged use of corticosteroids

no one’s telling anyone to put clobetasol on their nose for 10 hours straight a day

Why can't u get rhino

so far i tried:

i heard accutane reduces the noses size as a side effect idk how true is it

i got a nose thread it has everything abt it go check it out famalam
can u pls give more info on how to apply hydrocortisone/betamethasone? how much, how often etc. your thread is pure lifefuel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cbd558 and coispet
can u pls give more info on how to apply hydrocortisone/betamethasone? how much, how often etc. your thread is pure lifefuel
gotchu bro

first buy retin a and hydrocortisone, apply in combination retin a first, do it at night btw, repeat and increase hydro strength

gotchu bro

first buy retin a and hydrocortisone, apply in combination retin a first, do it at night btw, repeat and increase hydro strength
also it should be a tiny pee sized amount in ur finger tip and do it everyday for 2 weeks then you’ll see results

also it should be a tiny pee sized amount in ur finger tip and do it everyday for 2 weeks then you’ll see results
thanks man. i just bought betamethasone and hydrocortisone and applied it all together. gonna stick to your guidelines and hope i didnt fuck up already. also can i apply it on cheekbones for more prominence?

what strength should tret and hydro be? 0.1% tret made shed like crazy. my betamethasone is 0.05 and hydro is 1%

Last edited:
any updates or nah

any updates or nah
yeah. im using hydrocortisone and betamethasone for around a month now. unsure if there are any improvements but i learned how to fraud.
IMG 2194
IMG 2193

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: penispilled, eyebagcel and edodalic29
What was your routine ? Just retin a & strong hydrocortisone?
0.025 tret, hydrocortisone and betamethasone all together. i never skipped a day and didnt get any chemical burns.

also i experienced some cartilage growth which made my nose longer, sharper and less upturned, so the progress might not be related fully to topical creams.

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
0.025 tret, hydrocortisone and betamethasone all together. i never skipped a day and didnt get any chemical burns.

also i experienced some cartilage growth which made my nose longer, sharper and less upturned, so the progress might not be related fully to topical creams.
IMG 6607
do you think this & retin a 0.1% will work ? I got this from a pharma my doc prescribed

View attachment 2630595
do you think this & retin a 0.1% will work ? I got this from a pharma my doc prescribed
idk shit about all these creams and stuff but looks about right and does the same shit according to google.

hydrocortisone 0,1% is sold in drugstores, is prescription free and dirt cheap, so i would stick to it

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Weight loss?