Trying to get leaner?

MasterEscapist

MasterEscapist

Iron
I’ve been trying to better my physique lately, as I’ve lived a somewhat sedentary lifestyle for the past 5 years. I’ve got a gut and some slight excess neck fat that I need to rid myself of.

To resolve these failos, I’ve been going to the gym every other day. My go-to workout is an intense 20 minute set that starts off with a warm up, then a full sprint lasting 40 seconds, then a cooldown, then back to sprinting again.

I do four sets in total and usually end up burning 300 calories in aggregate by the end of the night. Is this routine adequate to shed some pounds/burn a good deal of fat in a few months? Are there any other workouts that you would recommend me?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, kebab, Axii and 2 others
#1 workout for weight loss.

10 sets of putting the fork down fatty.

But all jokes aside, just keep doing the exercise ur doing, losing weight is as simple as move less consume more. If you aren't happy with the rate that you are losing weight at rn, increase some more movement like long walks or etc aside from ur already bidaily workouts and decrease your cals by like 200, if that doesn't work either adjust acordingly. Also make sure ur eating high protein while trying to lose fat. I personally do 0 carbs except before working out it worked wonders for losing weight fast.

If you struggle with controlling portions you eat use appetite supressants like coffee or just caffeine in general, if you don't like coffee you can always buy "fat burners" online on amazon which are just caffeine pills, they won't actually make you burn fat faster but they will make you eat less guaranteed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MasterEscapist and pneumocystosis
#1 workout for weight loss.

10 sets of putting the fork down fatty.

But all jokes aside, just keep doing the exercise ur doing, losing weight is as simple as move less consume more. If you aren't happy with the rate that you are losing weight at rn, increase some more movement like long walks or etc aside from ur already bidaily workouts and decrease your cals by like 200, if that doesn't work either adjust acordingly. Also make sure ur eating high protein while trying to lose fat. I personally do 0 carbs except before working out it worked wonders for losing weight fast.

If you struggle with controlling portions you eat use appetite supressants like coffee or just caffeine in general, if you don't like coffee you can always buy "fat burners" online on amazon which are just caffeine pills, they won't actually make you burn fat faster but they will make you eat less guaranteed.
Good one, gave me a chuckle.

Thanks for the input.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Dndr, but clicked cause of asuka avi

• +1
Reactions: MasterEscapist
Lift heavy weights
Your bone structure will change over time become robust

• +1
Reactions: MasterEscapist
  • +1