Tucker is currently in Moscow jerking putin off. Interview soon

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
And oh believe me it's gonna be 100% biased and fake, absolutely softball because manlets like putin don't give interviews to people who do anything other than jerk them off, especially after the war.

Soon many cuckservatives will solidify their fake beliefs about how amazing russia is, and that will hurt Ukraine once again.

Slava Ukraine 🇺🇦
I feel sorry for Ukraine honestly 😢

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: russiancelreturns, GabachoCopium, High Cortisol Chad and 8 others
Ukraine supporters and Russia supporters calling each other’s leaders manlets
IMG 2046

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, TechnoBoss, kebab and 9 others
And oh believe me it's gonna be 100% biased and fake, absolutely softball because manlets like putin don't give interviews to people who do anything other than jerk them off, especially after the war.
He can't jerk them off too much tbf.

Tucker's 'fans' aren't pro Putin, they are just anti send money to ukraine.
Soon many cuckservatives will solidify their fake beliefs about how amazing russia is, and that will hurt Ukraine once again.
Yeah lmao
Slava Ukraine 🇺🇦
Why?

I always believe people deserve the government they vote for.

Jewlenskyy had every opportunity to turn the place around, try to improve the economy, stamp out corruption, silently ramp up the ukrainian army so they can't be pushed around by Russia in the years to come.

But nah , he fucking tries to join nato :lul: 🤡

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and CarrotMaxxer
Russia mogs hard tho

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and slavicpsycho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Tucker's 'fans' aren't pro Putin, they are just anti send money to ukraine.
They are. When was the last time you heard them say that invading a country, killing half a million people, and forcibly deporting 50 thousand children is a bad thing that russia has done? Me personally? Never.

Jewlenskyy had every opportunity to turn the place around, try to improve the economy, stamp out corruption, silently ramp up the ukrainian army so they can't be pushed around by Russia in the years to come.
I agree his time has run out and he needs to step down, but he did an OK job before the war and handled the war with strength, but he's just too tainted by corruption now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Vladimir Jewtin & Fucker Carlson

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 19453 and Trilogy
Why should I care about Ukraine?

Vladimir Jewtin & Fucker Carlson
Isn’t Putin anti israel since Russia’s allies are always Arabs?

• +1
Reactions: kebab and rand anon
probably going to be a nothing burger but my life is boring af so hopefully something happens

JFL no. Modern Russia has good relations with Israel
putin sponsored October 7th and welcomed hamas in Moscow. He took revenge on the Jews because they backed Ukraine. He's not with them.

fuck ukraine dude, honestly

it's literally the ghetto of europe, never met so many entitled, unmannered, deceiveful racist people in my life as ukrainians. Don't even get me started with the women from there. That place should be nuked.

It's what Russia would become if they allow the west to take over.

• +1
Reactions: kebab

Slava Ukraine 🇺🇦
Nuke Ukraine

Slava Ukraine 🇺🇦
It’s a big club… and you’re not in it!

IMG 3930

fuck ukraine, fuck da jooz and fuck you nigga

Slava Ukraine 🇺🇦
You were saying it's over for Russia last year. What happened boyo? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Slava Ukraine 🇺🇦
high iq
thats exactly how it went my friend
theres also an unbelievable amount of low iq copers on .org too, that think Russia is some kind of "muh trad" paradise :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

Interview was boring