Turk roaches, get in here to see the fate of your country

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
The invasion of Turkey will soon come, InshaJesus. By the will of God, Christian chads will reign supreme over our rightful land. There will be a second and grander Inquisition and you will all be forced to repent and convert to Christianity or you will be thrown in the Bosporous strait without floating devices to save you.

The 7 churches in Asia Minor will then be rebuilt to glorify God and to serve as a reminder that the Book of Revelation is the present.

COUNT YOUR DAYS, TURKROACHISTAN.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: whiteislandpill, BrahminBoss, bloomercel and 2 others
The invasion of Turkey will soon come, InshaJesus. By the will of God, Christian chads will reign supreme over our rightful land. There will be a second and grander Inquisition and you will all be forced to repent and convert to Christianity or you will be thrown in the Bosporous strait without floating devices to save you.

The 7 churches in Asia Minor will then be rebuilt to glorify God and to serve as a reminder that the Book of Revelation is the present.

COUNT YOUR DAYS, TURKROACHISTAN.

View attachment 2849372
They are relocating Türkiye to Germanistan, sir.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: standardcel, 5'7 zoomer and Eternal_
Eternal is secretly a Muslim trying to make everyone hate Christianity

I swear I used to be a devoted Christian before I read his threads nowadays I’m a satanist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel, urukhaiascension and 3 others
Eternal is secretly a Muslim trying to make everyone hate Christianity

I swear I used to be a devoted Christian before I read his threads nowadays I’m a satanist
I’m glad you’ve apostasized. I didn’t want to share heaven with an annoying ass nigga like you anyway

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, i_love_roosters, Iasacrko and 1 other person
It would be great to see Turkey willingly become Christian, but Turkey is never getting invaded or losing a battle. It's just impossible, the Turkish spirit is undestroyable

It would be great to see Turkey willingly become Christian, but Turkey is never getting invaded or losing a battle. It's just impossible, the Turkish spirit is undestroyable
HEADS MUST ROLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Iasacrko
Eternal is a chechnyan Muslim
The nigga is annoying asf Unironically if the bibles god or Jesus saw the way he preeches here they’d burn him on lightning

doesn’t show anyone respect and seems to be more interested in uncovering ppl if anything

The nigga is annoying asf Unironically if the bibles god or Jesus saw the way he preeches here they’d burn him on lightning

doesn’t show anyone respect and seems to be more interested in uncovering ppl if anything
I did not come to be liked, I came to spread the gospel and the word of the Living God, Jesus Christ.

I thought u were high iq when u slandered arabs but to think u actually praise cucistianity (most obviously fake one of the bunch literally invented by jews to destroy rome) I guess even I make mistakes sometime

I thought u were high iq when u slandered arabs but to think u actually praise cucistianity (most obviously fake one of the bunch literally invented by jews to destroy rome) I guess even I make mistakes sometime

How can Christianity be invented by Jews when Jews decisively went their own way as soon as Christianity started gaining traction among the gentiles? Jews at this time lost over 1 million people in their many revolts against the Romans and the leading Rabbi (Akiva) at the time even falsely declared that the Jewish messiah had come and his name was Simon Bar Kohba lmao.

What are you talking about?! Christianity was SHUNNED from Judaism while Jews suffered the brunt of the pain from the Romans

How can Christianity be invented by Jews when Jews decisively went their own way as soon as Christianity started gaining traction among the gentiles? Jews at this time lost over 1 million people in their many revolts against the Romans and the leading Rabbi (Akiva) at the time even falsely declared that the Jewish messiah had come and his name was Simon Bar Kohba lmao.

What are you talking about?! Christianity was SHUNNED from Judaism while Jews suffered the brunt of the pain from the Romans
nuh uh stop reading jew media
real life jesus is philon and it was invented in jew city alexandria to brainwash goy

nuh uh stop reading jew media
real life jesus is philon and it was invented in jew city alexandria to brainwash goy
I disagree sir, but perhaps, instead of fighting against each other, we can become as one and fight Arabs instead.

Im team erdogan

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Im team erdogan
That nigga is so funny. He's always doing photo-ops with (literally) mentally deficient Turkish children, petting them on the head as if they're animals. He projects himself as a strong leader but I am really not sure what nigga has done for Turkey aside from paying lip service to the low IQ conserva-cuck muslimcel cohort of the country.