Turkish doctors really don’t have ethic

INB

INB

Bronze
This mf got 11 CENTIMETERS ON FEMUR, the reccomended is 20% augmentation of the original bone length ( according to Dr. Donghoon )

But this german MF simply got almost 11CM of height just in the femur

Yes, “LiveLifeTaller sure is one of the best if not the best clinic for LL isn’t it?” that’s what they want you to think, they sure are the best in MARKETING, they got a account in every major social media such as tiktok, instagram and youtube. strange thing is that only their patients go viral (Mrbrokenbonesz and that german dude)

11 cm is normal and safe to do, the amount that can be lengthened is dependent on the patient and how much they want, beyond the 6 inch mark things get more risky but they are still doable. Take it from someone who went to 2 consultations one in a conservative eu clinic and one in a non ethical Middle Eastern one. Trust me 30 cm is possible to lengthen so 11 is not even much all things considered

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128, Soychadcell and 1 other person
11 cm is normal and safe to do, the amount that can be lengthened is dependent on the patient and how much they want, beyond the 6 inch mark things get more risky but they are still doable. Take it from someone who went to 2 consultations one in a conservative eu clinic and one in a non ethical Middle Eastern one. Trust me 30 cm is possible to lengthen so 11 is not even much all things considered
nice to know man, to me LL is one of the most low inhib surgeries u have, and imagine risking even more with 10cm+ on femur, in this subject i’m really super conservative. If I had to choose someone I’d choose Dr. Donghoon, for what i’ve seen he’s super conservative. ( I’m 5’11 and want to LL to 6’3 )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, garoupilled_ and LooksOrDeath
nice to know man, to me LL is one of the most low inhib surgeries u have, and imagine risking even more with 10cm+ on femur, in this subject i’m really super conservative. If I had to choose someone I’d choose Dr. Donghoon, for what i’ve seen he’s super conservative. ( I’m 5’11 and want to LL to 6’3 )
I went through consultations but ended up postponing the surgery because recovery for a t1 diabetic is like 4months extra and risk of infection is higher. I’m 5,5 try a get to 5,11 JFL

I went through consultations but ended up postponing the surgery because recovery for a t1 diabetic is like 4months extra and risk of infection is higher. I’m 5,5 try a get to 5,11 JFL
OOF, I’ve seen in Dr. hoon’s website that diabetes can really fuck up your recovery, btw how much are you expecting to spending on 6 inches? that sounds a lot, and you going to do like 5cm on tibia and 10cm on femur or just 15cm on femur?

I'm in the same predicament
5’11 isn’t bad but it’s “just” above average, if you really wanna stand out then 6’3 is the way to do it ( and 4inch augmentation is not dangerous at all ) Hope you get your LL man

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and LooksOrDeath
5’11 isn’t bad but it’s “just” above average, if you really wanna stand out then 6’3 is the way to do it ( and 4inch augmentation is not dangerous at all )
exactly my thoughts

at 5'11 almost no girl will rehect you for height but it's not really doing you much favors either. A taller guy will have an easier time than me.
Hope you get your LL man
Likewise.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and INB
At that point just use lifts the fuck, fraud to 6’2 easily and just lie and say you’re 6’3

why settle for frauding instead of moneymaxxing and really get the height you want?
Moneymaxxing i won’t disagree with, but not being able to use your legs for a year and a half after surgery is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, INB and zura
depends on your inhib tbh

OOF, I’ve seen in Dr. hoon’s website that diabetes can really fuck up your recovery, btw how much are you expecting to spending on 6 inches? that sounds a lot, and you going to do like 5cm on tibia and 10cm on femur or just 15cm on femur?
I’m not going through with it this year, gonna get other surgeries done this year and then come back to the decision once the finances are right. I could have got it done this year but i didn’t want my parents to pay the 60k so I’m gonna at least try to contribute something before I get it done and I’m the meantime get shit like genio and rhino

I’m not going through with it this year, gonna get other surgeries done this year and then come back to the decision once the finances are right. I could have got it done this year but i didn’t want my parents to pay the 60k so I’m gonna at least try to contribute something before I get it done and I’m the meantime get shit like genio and rhino
My priorities are quite different, my top surgery is sliding genioplasty and in 2nd is rhino

My priorities are quite different, my top surgery is sliding genioplasty and in 2nd is rhino
Exact same as mine, I want to get BF removal and Joel lipo at the same time as the genio

jack hanma went from 6ft4 to 8ft with leg lenghening. 11cm is nothing...

You're fucking clueless.
Don't give advice on something you have no fucking clue about.

You're fucking clueless.
Don't give advice on something you have no fucking clue about.
I’m reiterating advice given to my by actual doctors you fucking mong

We turks are masters of looksmaxxxing.
Both hair and height are important for looksmax

I’m reiterating advice given to my by actual doctors you fucking mong
11cm in a single segment is not normal, risk free or indicated for anyone, you're literally retarded. If you're reiterating from an actual doctor other than Buldu himself, who should have his license taken away for malpractice, then give out the name and the original source.
I can guarantee you're lying.

Jfl these surgeries are insane. The guy legs would be broken if they get a leg kick from anyone who has done a bit of kickboxing

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Bunch of clueless retards in this thread. 11 CM femurs is a death sentence. He'd be lucky to walk again. I got 8 cm in my femurs with Paley and that is the absolute MAX you can get. You niggers have no idea what you're talking about

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, tombradylover, INB and 1 other person
Not risking for this shit even though my 5’7 ass is fucked at 18

Jfl these surgeries are insane. The guy legs would be broken if they get a leg kick from anyone who has done a bit of kickboxing
Wouldn’t make more sense this man practice a little bit of muay thai? kicking with low intensity the bone should actually strengthen it, therefore increasing his quality of life after LL

Bunch of clueless retards in this thread. 11 CM femurs is a death sentence. He'd be lucky to walk again. I got 8 cm in my femurs with Paley and that is the absolute MAX you can get. You niggers have no idea what you're talking about
So am I right after all? the initial topic of this thread was talking abt how crazy the doctor/he is for augmentating 11 centimeters on femur

what do u expect from retarded/autistic 15 year old kids. The funniest part is even with LL 90% of these guys will still have minimal smv due to shit face lollllll

• +1
Reactions: Rift
what do u expect from retarded/autistic 15 year old kids. The funniest part is even with LL 90% of these guys will still have minimal smv due to shit face lollllll
honestly if you’re 6’3+ with a normal face you can still slay

11cm in a single segment is not normal, risk free or indicated for anyone, you're literally retarded. If you're reiterating from an actual doctor other than Buldu himself, who should have his license taken away for malpractice, then give out the name and the original source.
I can guarantee you're lying.
Dr. Omar Barawi and Dr. Sharma are the ones I saw.
I’m not lying but i also dc if you don’t believe me, read my old threads

Wouldn’t make more sense this man practice a little bit of muay thai? kicking with low intensity the bone should actually strengthen it, therefore increasing his quality of life after LL
Idk about that honestly. LL is a terrifying surgery there's always something off with their legs and bones shit

Show me one single person that lenghtened more than 20cm without health issues afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Show me one single person that lenghtened more than 20cm without health issues afterwards
I dont know the person but the doctor said he had previously done it to a patient to gain something like 30cm

the front guy from live life taller, he LL 20cm

I dont know the person but the doctor said he had previously done it to a patient to gain something like 30cm
If that's true then this dude is fucked for life. Most doctors won't go over 15cm because it's considered as safe limit

• +1
the front guy from live life taller, he LL 20cm
I know, but i'm asking for people who did more than 20cm.

Also i would like to see how his legs will be in a few decades. I talked about this guy with another doctor and he said that he will never have his full strength back and be able to walk properly

• +1
If that's true then this dude is fucked for life. Most doctors won't go over 15cm because it's considered as safe limit
it was done in russia or iraq im not sure which because he works in 2 clinics, so yeah theres not much restriction

it was done in russia or iraq im not sure which because he works in 2 clinics, so yeah theres not much restriction
If you do your surgery in Iraq you deserve to get fucked for life

• +1
If you do your surgery in Iraq you deserve to get fucked for life
true but its like 10k and unrestricted obv wont do it myself tho