Turkish Turks vs immigrant Turks

The Turkic (chink) tribes migrated to Anatolia where there were already plenty of white people. They were very few but they were very organized people (like the Mongolians) so they established a state and started ruling. They didn't mix with the locals. They wanted to be the ruling class and keep their DNA pure.

Same thing happened in Bulgaria. It was a land of Tracians, Hellenics, and Slavs, Romans maybe, but then came some central Asians on horses (no more than 10k) who started ruling but eventually disappeared due to thinking they're superior rulers and refusing to mix with the locals

So.. no Ranjeet, I'm not Central Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and TsarTsar444
Keep coping turkroach, you're not white and never will be. You're a shitskin.
Screenshot 20240320 162507 Gallery
shitskin? keep dreaming buddy boyo. You're the curry nigger who'll never be anything but a shit muncher (unless you follow Christ)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91 and SecularIslamist
Literally this. OP is delulu af. All the turkroaches here have that phenotype (minus the Kurds) and not a single European thinks of them as "white."
And all the "white passing" are from western part of the country like Izmir Istanbul. Literally 90% of the remaining country look 100% ethnic.

I genuinely don't know how they're not embarrassed by this. Literally Indian levels of cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2830550 shitskin? keep dreaming buddy boyo. You're the curry nigger who'll never be anything but a shit muncher (unless you follow Christ)
Yeah because becoming a christcuck will suddenly turn me white. :hnghn:

And yes, shitskin because you'll always be seen as ethnic, see this:

Literally this. OP is delulu af. All the turkroaches here have that phenotype (minus the Kurds) and not a single European thinks of them as "white."

Yeah because becoming a christcuck will suddenly turn me white. :hnghn:

And yes, shitskin because you'll always be seen as ethnic, see this:
Turks are ethic even greeks lool ethic most of the time

• +1
And all the "white passing" are from western part of the country like Izmir Istanbul. Literally 90% of the remaining country look 100% ethnic.

I genuinely don't know how they're not embarrassed by this. Literally Indian levels of cringe.
Even if they are white-passing, actual Europeans can instantly tell they're deathniks. Of course it's pajeet level of cringe because now as you can see from this thread, even turkroaches are sucking off pajeets (but we knew that for a while now as they simp for Bharat).

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Turks are ethic even greeks lool ethic most of the time
Thanks for confirming. OP thought people would call him "white" if he stepped here. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: 2021
View attachment 2830550 shitskin? keep dreaming buddy boyo. You're the curry nigger who'll never be anything but a shit muncher (unless you follow Christ)
Just coz you're lighter (not whiter) than Arabs and curries doesn't make you white lmafao. Typocal retarded Turk saying "b-b-but I am more whiter than you" JFL.

White people don't need to prove they're white. Hence you're ethnic AF.

• +1
Thanks for confirming. OP thought people would call him "white" if he stepped here
I'd be considered white in the Netherlands
White people don't need to prove they're white
I've never had to proove I'm white irl. The only reason I'm doing it rn is because some paki scumbags are trying to troll me. I've always been white and was considered white in every part of Europe. When I was a UKcel I was white there and never considered ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Where, stop the cope

Same shit.. where, negro
I met turkroaches online who were praising pajeets, saying they love "India" while they were talking shit about Pakistanis. :ROFLMAO:
I'd be considered white in the Netherlands

I've never had to proove I'm white irl. The only reason I'm doing it rn is because some paki scumbags are trying to troll me. I've always been white and was considered white in every part of Europe. When I was a UKcel I was white there and never considered ethnic
:feelskek: Delusional turkroach detected. You're a deathnik. When push comes to shove, when it's time to remove kebab, you would be removed.

Just coz you're lighter (not whiter) than Arabs and curries doesn't make you white lmafao. Typocal retarded Turk saying "b-b-but I am more whiter than you" JFL.

White people don't need to prove they're white. Hence you're ethnic AF.
This turkroach is honestly retarded. He's literally this meme:

I met turkroaches online who were praising pajeets, saying they love "India" while they were talking shit about Pakistanis.
India does mog Pakistan tho. It's still among the top 10 worst countries cuz it's an utter shithole but the mog is real
Delusional turkroach detected. You're a deathnik. When push comes to shove, when it's time to remove kebab, you would be removed.
Cope

Last edited:
I hope you're trolling because your shitskin self would probably rope if you have delusions like these thinking you're "white." :ROFLMAO:
My skin is white with red undertones tho, I literally sent a pic, you're the one trolling, Ranj
Screenshot 20240305 013054 Chrome

Jesus is coming back and the earth will be destroyed before muzzy's wet dream comes true
Yes he is coming back to defend islam and slap deviant christians for falsely making him god