• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, onlyhereforthehair, ascension and 7 others
i love you seth,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos|, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
why dont you start youtube channel for fame? (unless u already have that is)

In a live-action roleplay, so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IMOGYOU and Deleted member 51465
give me 50$ btc then

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Zeta
I'm miring IQ and drive. How do you start even making money if you're broke to begin with? No job at the moment, so I can't even save up to start investing. What are the initial first steps to even knowing what to invest in, assuming that's how you made your money?

I've heard so many stories of people investing and losing it all, and I think there's no reason it can't happen to me just as easily.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and mewingmaxxer
what was ur method?
was it stocks? dropshipping? stealin old womens purses??

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I'm miring IQ and drive. How do you start even making money if you're broke to begin with? No job at the moment, so I can't even save up to start investing. What are the initial first steps to even knowing what to invest in, assuming that's how you made your money?

I've heard so many stories of people investing and losing it all, and I think there's no reason it can't happen to me just as easily.
You need to go through education and go into a competitive field and get a job and work your ass off and learn how to fill your role/responsibility and progress your career. And save money.

Making money or getting rich off cryptocurrency isn’t a repeatable thing. No one should be putting something like that ahead of earning a living in a stable way.

If you’re curiosity driven and determined in something, then work hard at it and flourish, make money professionally, make connections and have something stable where you earn over time.

Crypto is just pop shots and pipe dreams. I just made this thread to flex; not to inform or educate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Pride, Alexanderr and 8 others
Hello saar, can you help a fellow .org user out? You can take 95% of my earnings from my fame after you buy me these:

IMG 0549

Thank you!

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Roge, p0lishsubhuman and 8 others
You need to go through education and go into a competitive field and get a job and work your ass off and learn how to fill your role/responsibility and progress your career. And save money.

Making money or getting rich off cryptocurrency isn’t a repeatable thing. No one should be putting something like that ahead of earning a living in a stable way.

If you’re curiosity driven and determined in something, then work hard at it and flourish, make money professionally, make connections and have something stable where you earn over time.

Crypto is just pop shots and pipe dreams. I just made this thread to flex; not to inform or educate
Will you make a thread/guide for people like me who have nothing and want to start somewhere? I don't have a formal education really.

Education is expensive in NYC unless I want to go to a community college, but I missed the boat on doing that in my early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and newestofnewgen
who still has the video

what was ur method?
was it stocks? dropshipping? stealin old womens purses??
Trendfollowing (trading). There’s many books about it. You should read some. What also helped me was limiting risk and constantly engaging in participations where the payoff could be asymmetric (i.e., the crypto market). But that doesn’t mean sports betting has asymmetric payoff, since if you lose the bet, you lose EVERYTHING you bet.

So I guess what helps is identifying what you can afford to risk (never touch your savings - compartmentalise that away). Then take risks with the money you’re willing to risk. Control your risk and always put yourself in a position where the payoff can far exceed the small losses you’re expected to take. And most importantly, always expect to take small losses and to BE WRONG. If you have a winning position in a trending market, DONT take the money; see how far it can go. You might have to give back all of your open trade equity, and that’s painful. But the takeaway is that markets can be anomalous and trend in manners far beyond our scope of comprehension. So taking advantage of that can make you seriously rich.

There’s rules and discretion involved of course. That’s why I advise reading some of those trendfollowing books.

Stop looking at cryptocurrency like betting. If you lose everything, you’re done. Focus on growing your account, being wise and controlling your emotions and risk. Trade the on rules and assume you cannot predict markets (because you in fact, cannot!)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, Staceymaxxing, rand anon and 4 others
Will you make a thread/guide for people like me who have nothing and want to start somewhere? I don't have a formal education really.

Education is expensive in NYC unless I want to go to a community college, but I missed the boat on doing that in my early 20s.
Trust your gut and don’t be swayed by financial lust. You need to invest in an education. Your education is your future. Also work hard so you can build up some money. The best time to start is now. Sitting around and not progressing will lead to pure regret.

There’s no thread needed. Just trust your gut and take my advice (with a pinch of salt). Take your own advice. If you don’t do what you truly think is best, deep down, you’ll fall prey to charlatans. Think of everything you do as a promise to your future self. Don’t get paralysed by aging, everyone ages at the same rate; everyone’s situation is different.

You’ll get richer faster by not building resent, being hateful, or wasting time feeling that way. Be a good person and put yourself first.

Do not get disillusioned. Do not get taken advantage of. Always be strong.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Staceymaxxing, lemonnz and 2 others
Trust your gut and don’t be swayed by financial lust. You need to invest in an education. Your education is your future. Also work hard so you can build up some money. The best time to start is now. Sitting around and not progressing will lead to pure regret.

There’s no thread needed. Just trust your gut and take my advice (with a pinch of salt). Take your own advice. If you don’t do what you truly think is best, deep down, you’ll fall prey to charlatans. Think of everything you do as a promise to your future self. Don’t get paralysed by aging, everyone ages at the same rate; everyone’s situation is different.

You’ll get richer faster by not building resent, being hateful, or wasting time feeling that way. Be a good person and put yourself first.

Do not get disillusioned. Do not get taken advantage of. Always be strong.

Thanks brother.

Trendfollowing (trading). There’s many books about it. You should read some. What also helped me was limiting risk and constantly engaging in participations where there payoff could be asymmetric (i.e., the crypto market). But that doesn’t mean sports betting has asymmetric payoff, since if you lose the bet, you lose EVERYTHING you bet.

So I guess what helps is identifying what you can afford to risk (never touch your savings - compartmentalise that away). Then take risks with the money you’re willing to risk. Control your risk and always put yourself in a position where the payoff can far exceed the small losses you’re expected to take. And most importantly, always expect to take small losses and to BE WRONG. If you have a winning position in a trending market, DONT take the money; see how far it can go. You might have to give back all of your open trade equity, and that’s painful. But the takeaway is that markets can be anomalous and trend in manners far beyond our scope of comprehension. So taking advantage of that can make you seriously rich.

There’s rules and discretion involved of course. That’s why I advise reading some of those trendfollowing books.

Stop looking at cryptocurrency like betting. If you lose everything, you’re done. Focus on growing your account, being wise and controlling your emotions and risk. Trade the on rules and assume you cannot predict markets (because you in fact, cannot!)
Any recs for books when it comes to trendfollowing? You got me curious now.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Seth Walsh
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Cap

• Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I dont even have a £1000 king

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
millionaire with 6k posts

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
No evidence no care

OP is the lesser version of Crisick
@Skywalker @ascension @kebab

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
Nah becoming a millionaire is impossible you just got lucky @_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Nah becoming a millionaire is impossible you just got lucky @_MVP_
I keep saying luck was a huge factor. I even said I made this thread to brag. Could you find someone more honest and humble than me?

OP is the lesser version of Crisick
@Skywalker @ascension @kebab

Nah he just made a mistake with the currency, he turned 1000 rupees to 1m rupees. Admirable but he's not on Crisick's level

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Crisick made $500,000 off one trade on his phone while doing his day job as an Astronaut in the International Space Station btw @Bozoogway @scrunchables

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Roge, Seth Walsh and 3 others
Crisick made $500,000 off one trade on his phone while doing his day job as an Astronaut in the International Space Station btw @Bozoogway @scrunchables
This is why he abstains from using two phones at the same exact time, he could topple the federal government from his sofa in Le Montrose.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
yesterday i entered a room in chaturbate where's the guy fucked a latina and they played the "i've got 2 phones" song in the background and i had to mute the sound because everytime i tried to masturbate with the sound on i thought of Crisick so had to turn it off, otherwise HOMOMaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Roge, scrunchables and ascension
This is why he abstains from using two phones at the same exact time, he could topple the federal government from his sofa in Le Montrose.

I heard the American President has to ask Crisick for permission before firing any Nukes too. He also oversees all the intelligence agencies in the world and gets daily notifications on his phone about the exact movements of all the world leaders. Putin gave Crisick one of his daughters in return for the recipe for Novichok nerve agent which he used to kill Navalny

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
Jobs are cope
You can’t get rich by having a job
It just prevents you from being homeless

congrats bud

plan to stay in america?