Tutor as social anxiety having university student

S

shotgunmaxxing

Banned
everyone i know is doing this and the money is decent, probably a decent way to meet girls too. its probably not even hard to get a job like this. is it a bad idea to be teaching a big class of kids as a social anxiety having predator creep or is it good exposure therapy?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
everyone i know is doing this and the money is decent, probably a decent way to meet girls too. its probably not even hard to get a job like this. is it a bad idea to be teaching a big class of kids as a social anxiety having predator creep or is it good exposure therapy?
Predator creep energy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I would do it. You don’t loss anything even if they laugh at you face your anxiety

I think it’s a good idea

Getting out of your comfort zone is very good so definitely do it. You're going to have to overcome the anxiety sooner or later anyway so just get over it asap.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, LampPostPrime and User28823
I got offered to do this my freshman year due to good grades and didn't because I had the same fears, regret not doing it. It is good exposure therapy and good on your resume.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I tried putting myself into social gatherings and situations and pretty much nothing changed,there are days when i have less anxiety but overal im still anxious and weak,working front desk job and its hell,i never had day i wasnt thinking what is going to happen,my mind signalizes problems for no reason its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and poopoohead
fuck this shit. fraud an extremely impressive resume for these bottom feeder jobs. 5 days 11+ jobs and only got one reply from one shit minimum wage place. gonna show up just to talk to the noodlewhore interviewer (haven't talked to a girl since primary school)
Hi shotgunmaxxing

That's great.

I would love to meet you this Wednesday at 2pm if you are available.
Our centre address ****

Best Regards

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and poopoohead