Twitter is the Most Annoying Social Media Platform

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I swear every fucking person on their is a virtue signaller who acts as if they are holier than Jesus Christ himself because they tweet “Fuck Trump! Improve living conditions of illegal migrants at the border! This is inhumane!”

And then they go on with their lives and act like the douchebags they are and do nothing to actually change the situations they protest. Like why don’t you go take a migrant into your home instead of just checking a box at a ballot and having other people do the work.

Also Twitter always creates fake trends to cause controversy. Like today it said “White Phosphorus kill streak in COD Modern Warfare causes debate” when in reality it’s like 5 soyboys upset about it, and for those 5 soyboy tweets there are 2000 replies of people who aren’t offended at all.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, autistic_tendencies, SikKunt and 4 others
I made a tweet against virtue signalling a few times.

Reddit also annoys me solely because of it's design.

Sometimes I click on a popular post to read the comments, and I see one comment with like 1000 replies to it and then the replies get another 1000 replies and those get another 1000 replies and etc., and to see the next separate comment I have to scroll for ages. It's bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
Trash website with trash people bored with their lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back