Type shit

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Revelation 21:4
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The worst feeling is not being lonely, it's being forgotten by someone you could never forget

I think perhaps I will always hold a candle for you – even until it burns my hand. And when the light has long since gone ... I will be there in the darkness holding what remains, quite simply because I cannot let go. - Ranata Suzuki

4100474_David-Gandy2_glamour_20nov13_Mariano-vivanco_b.jpg

The hardest part about walking away from someone is when you realize that no matter how slow you go, they will never run after you

The word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. - Carl Jung

It's okay to be a glowstick; sometimes we need to break so we can shine.

I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare." – Ned Vizzini

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. - Native American proverb

And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn't it? I don't know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts. — Masashi Kishimoto

Mirrors used to reflect, now they distort. I see a stranger staring back, a shell of who I was before societiety betrayed me.

We walk among each other, like ghosts in a crowded room. Each one of us a broken melody, searching for a harmonious note in the symphony of life.

The saddest people I've ever met all had great dreams. - Jim Carrey

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches. - Dita Von Teese

The broken will always be able to love harder than most. Once you've been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines." - Zachry K. Douglas

Sometimes, you have to be your own hero because sometimes the people you can't live without can live without you

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true. - James Branch Cabell

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. - Rumi

Sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey. They don't need to, it's not for them. - Joubert Botha

Attachments

• David-Gandy2_glamour_20nov13_Mariano-vivanco_b.jpg
    David-Gandy2_glamour_20nov13_Mariano-vivanco_b.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jova, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
All I read is cuck

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and i_love_roosters
bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I've never been loved, I was born Khhhv and will die one as well

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
Sad thread but dnr

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I've never been loved, I was born Khhhv and will die one as well

The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too." - Ernest Hemingway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and <6PSLcel
I wish I could just react to people with this irl

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
View attachment 2887813

The worst feeling is not being lonely, it's being forgotten by someone you could never forget

View attachment 2887812

I think perhaps I will always hold a candle for you – even until it burns my hand. And when the light has long since gone ... I will be there in the darkness holding what remains, quite simply because I cannot let go. - Ranata Suzuki

4100474_David-Gandy2_glamour_20nov13_Mariano-vivanco_b.jpg

The hardest part about walking away from someone is when you realize that no matter how slow you go, they will never run after you

View attachment 2887801
The word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. - Carl Jung

View attachment 2887801

It's okay to be a glowstick; sometimes we need to break so we can shine.

View attachment 2887801

I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare." – Ned Vizzini

View attachment 2887801

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. - Native American proverb

View attachment 2887801

And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

View attachment 2887801

The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn't it? I don't know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts. — Masashi Kishimoto

View attachment 2887801

Mirrors used to reflect, now they distort. I see a stranger staring back, a shell of who I was before societiety betrayed me.

View attachment 2887801

We walk among each other, like ghosts in a crowded room. Each one of us a broken melody, searching for a harmonious note in the symphony of life.

View attachment 2887801

The saddest people I've ever met all had great dreams. - Jim Carrey

View attachment 2887801

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches. - Dita Von Teese

View attachment 2887801

The broken will always be able to love harder than most. Once you've been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines." - Zachry K. Douglas

View attachment 2887801

Sometimes, you have to be your own hero because sometimes the people you can't live without can live without you

View attachment 2887801

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true. - James Branch Cabell

View attachment 2887801

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. - Rumi

View attachment 2887801

Sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey. They don't need to, it's not for them. - Joubert Botha
Dndr :p

This shit good, I gotta bump it