Tyrone goes snow-boarding and incel goes ranting on friday night BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
bone chilling:forcedsmile:

vs

This video below shows the reality of oreomans DREAMS and fantasies.
At 11:58 OREO man would bust a nut if she hugged him.

Last edited:
BOne-chilling

I showed oreoman to my therapist and she said he is overreacting and delusional and said I was totally detached from reality if I thought my situation matched his

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I showed oreoman to my therapist and she said he is overreacting and delusional and said I was totally detached from reality if I thought my situation matched his
oreo-man is a little off, how can you be obese and demand women hop on your dick, and you haven't worked out or worked on your hair/skin quality hes like 32 and looks like hes 45 years old. He said in another video looksmaxing is bs, and why does he have to lookmax , and then says he never thought he was bad looking guy. Then screams women need to lower their standards and hop on hes DICK.:forcedsmile:

Interesting enough hes been 8 years on youtube and talks about looks effects your life, but has never made a real effort to emprove hes own looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
oreo-man is a little off, how can you be obese and demand women hop on your dick, and you haven't worked out or worked on your hair/skin quality hes like 32 and looks like hes 45 years old. He said in another video looksmaxing is bs, and why does he have to lookmax , and then says he never thought he was bad looking guy. Then screams women need to lower their standards and hop on hes DICK.:forcedsmile:

Interesting enough hes been 8 years on youtube and talks about looks effects your life, but has never made a real effort to emprove hes own looks.
All fair, he does have excellent delivery though