Tyson Fury Vs. Francis Ngganou [FREE LINK FOR BOXING TONIGHT] [Ultimate Battle of BWC vs BBC] [Tonight will decide which race is superior] [Free Link]

Who will win?

• Tyson Fury

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • Francis Ngannou

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
How will blackcels deal with this 😂

Fib2pNlWQAIV0sm.jpg

Someone explain to me how this pheno is consistently the best at combat/ combat sports in the world
Millions of black girls are gonna be getting fucked by fat dad bod white dudes tonight while black boys rot on looksmax offtopic

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Umbra, Kamui and 4 others
Fib2pNlWQAIV0sm.jpg

Someone explain to me how this pheno is consistently the best at combat/ combat sports in the world
ruled the world for the last 10,000 years

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
That Jew Dana White is the biggest loser tonight though hahahahahahahaha pussy. If only Francis got a KO, woulda been hilarious.
what's the story behind that?

also he isn't a jew, his goatfuckers are supporting hamas in the octagon interviews

Union Jack Uk GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Is boxing always this fucking weird? What?
Yes
boxing is a dead sport

the other guy isn't even a boxer

nowadays youtubers boxing make more money than actual boxers

watch fury vs usyk, at least is the real thing (hopefully)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
what's the story behind that?

also he isn't a jew, his goatfuckers are supporting hamas in the octagon interviews
He didn't want to pay Francis more money after his contract ended as Francis became a bigger and bigger name. Francis decided to leave the UFC since he felt like he was getting underpaid and Dana pretty much talked shit about him afterwards. Francis is now even a much bigger name considering he just lost a split decision against one of the best boxers fighting right now and I'm sure Dana is even more pissed since he lost Francis. Jew was probably laughing at the idea of the fight before it started and now feels like shit.

Also, he won't dare to tell those goatfuckers anything considering they're the biggest names in the UFC right now. They could take a shit on him if they wanted.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
He didn't want to pay Francis more money after his contract ended as Francis became a bigger and bigger name. Francis decided to leave the UFC since he felt like he was getting underpaid and Dana pretty much talked shit about him afterwards. Francis is now even a much bigger name considering he just lost a split decision against one of the best boxers fighting right now and I'm sure Dana is even more pissed since he lost Francis. Jew was probably laughing at the idea of the fight before it started and now feels like shit.

Also, he won't dare to tell those goatfuckers anything considering they're the biggest names in the UFC right now. They could take a shit on him if they wanted.
Yeah, it's crazy that some UFC retards waste their health for fucking $10 000 or shit like that.

Only McNuggets got what he truly deserved, close to almost every other guy was sucking a dick

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx

"francis is now even a much bigger name considering he just lost"?

How pathethic is that all these sold souls like ronaldo and eminem were in the first row, whole arena was rooting for the nigganou to win, commentators were sucking his black dick whole fucking 10 rounds talking about his most likely fake life story with sand shoveling and yet tyson fury won, clearly everything was set up for the nigganou to win but he failed.
Tyson fury landed so many punches but casual NPCs didn't even notice any of it because fanboy commentators only were making gasps and yells when niggannou punched rofl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Deleted member 26859
legit?
Damn, I underestimated Ngannou, he has legit talent and great power behind his punches. He should compete in heavyweight boxing instead of the UFC.
We all did. Tyson however kept doing dab after dab where I was thinking this is going to mount up into his favour. However, Ngannou has just shown how much of a coward he's made at heavyweights in stepping up to the challenge. But cards were so close that I get that there's suspect activity happening. And the elbow.
Another L for Blacks…how will they cope??? Will they post hundreds and hundreds of pictures of black dicks that aren’t there’s fucking women who don’t even know they exist

Find out next time on T N D
What's that?
mma is shit 90%of the time unless its pride
I miss that shit.
Absolutely embarrassing performance from Fury lmao
Probably closest to beating him?
Fib2pNlWQAIV0sm.jpg

Snorlax, Ursaluna and Slakoth, all hardest hitters in the game. Fat ugly bastards. Trolls and ogres.
Not robbery imo, coulda went either way. Just think people saying that because Francis did a lot better then everyone expected. That Jew Dana White is the biggest loser tonight though hahahahahahahaha pussy. If only Francis got a KO, woulda been hilarious.
Closest match I've seen. Then again that's about three. The other two were highlights from already decided results jfl.

Last edited:
How pathethic is that all these sold souls like ronaldo and eminem were in the first row, whole arena was rooting for the nigganou to win, commentators were sucking his black dick whole fucking 10 rounds talking about his most likely fake life story with sand shoveling and yet tyson fury won, clearly everything was set up for the nigganou to win but he failed.
I'll go a step further.

@ReadBooksEveryday

Who noticed the muh excellency, :soy:muh excellency, :feelswah:muh excellency, :feelsuhh:muh excellency,
:feelswhy:MAH EEXCELLENCY and no-one gives a shit about that propaganda because he's always added with Ronaldo next after in every same sentence coping.

As a necessity?

Oh my days, jfling at his ugly ass. A literal perfect Chad and incel comparison.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Leave it to Looksmax Incels to turn this into a race war, lol

All trolling aside, if you don’t think this was an absolutely embarrassing performance from Fury, then I don’t know what to tell you. Stick to League of Legends

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DerangedLunatic, RichardSpencel, eyes and 4 others
Ngannou has the moggiest skull of all niggers look at how much bonemass is in his head. Makes Fury's facial structure look like that of a fetus

Ngannou has the moggiest skull of all niggers look at how much bonemass is in his head. Makes Fury's facial structure look like that of a fetus
and fury's body has so much mass, it makes ngannou look like a manlet fetus

All trolling aside, if you don’t think this was an absolutely embarrassing performance from Fury, then I don’t know what to tell you. Stick to League of Legends
This whole thing was cringe as hell.

The whole circus behind with his dad acting like a retard

He will 100% look different vs Usyk

• +1
Reactions: itsjustalittlecrush
scripted fight but francis wins

@looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 26859
Usyk would school him. He'd take him seriously
Usyk's style is all wrong for Francis
Francis would be gassed so fast
Nobody moves like Usyk, unlimited cardio
I'm now fully convinced he beats the fuck out of Fury
No way could Fury keep up

They robbed the bbc
I wanted Fury to lose however don't think you can call that a robbery.. contentious at best. But in terms of the fight impressive from Francis, extremely embarrassing from Fury...

Usyk's style is all wrong for Francis
Francis would be gassed so fast
Nobody moves like Usyk, unlimited cardio
I'm now fully convinced he beats the fuck out of Fury
No way could Fury keep up
Styles make fights, i think fury beats usyk as long as he prepares well for the fight which he would do if he ever fought usyk. He'd just use his reach and pillowtap to a boring decision

Styles make fights, i think fury beats usyk as long as he prepares well for the fight which he would do if he ever fought usyk. He'd just use his reach and pillowtap to a boring decision
Nope
Usyk has too much movement for him
Fury literally said before that his hardest fight was against Steve Cunningham who is very similar to Usyk

There is no way Fury in 2023 (or 2024) can beat Usyk in a 12 round fight
Not happening

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Nope
Usyk has too much movement for him
Fury literally said before that his hardest fight was against Steve Cunningham who is very similar to Usyk

There is no way Fury in 2023 (or 2024) can beat Usyk in a 12 round fight
Not happening

We'll see, I hope

i mean, i was impressed by ngannou and he did 10x better than anyone thought - but that fight was a draw to be honest, or fury win by 1 point. credit to him for landing the knockdown tho he should be proud

people forgetting boxing is judged round by round

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Deleted member 26859
Tyson fury landed so many punches but casual NPCs didn't even notice any of it because fanboy commentators only were making gasps and yells when niggannou punched rofl
Not my my goat Camelnado boyo😔😔😔

Definitely. He lost a close split decision against a dude that's considered one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. He even managed to knock him down at one point. He's one of the biggest names in MMA and now he'll be one of the biggest names in boxing after going the distance with a dude like that.

Can someone explain to me why tf brits are posting flags of the UK. I thought the furies were Irish gypsies?

it was a fixed fight. fury has hitten with elbow plus he did other fauls and got knocked down.
doubt they substracted points from these

jfl even he was shocked that he won

pre-fight i thought fury would win by points easily but it was a mogfest of ngannou

usyk will murder fury in december

people forgetting boxing is judged round by round
ngannou was ahead more than 5 rounds though

Yeah jfl,fury looked like shit and also incredibly scared,especially when he tried to clinch and Big black nigger would just throw uppercuts,

it was a fixed fight. fury has hitten with elbow plus he did other fauls and got knocked down.
doubt they substracted points from these

jfl even he was shocked that he won

pre-fight i thought fury would win by points easily but it was a mogfest of ngannou

usyk will murder fury in december

ngannou was ahead more than 5 rounds though
he wasn’t lol

and fury's body has so much mass, it makes ngannou look like a manlet fetus
Ngannou has twice the muscle mass you retarded pig. Fury got humiliated by someone who never boxed JFL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back