U should not have been watching sports as a male - cucking yourself

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
U literally wasting your precious time to make other males have increased SMV, paying their whores, drugs, cars and luxury.

While u sit before TV as a nobody, u cucking yourself meanwhile people u watch playing some utter boring game getting all the hoes, status.

Imagine spending all that time chasing own money, making business, working hard at gym, even socializing making contact, getting new experience etc

Thats blackill and i dont see any arguments against this

Spot wathcing sports stop being a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wayme, Manletmachine, Hirekdr and 9 others
I find football/basketball/soccer supporters the most cucked of all.

‘NOOOOOO how dare he transfer to a rival club for a bigger paycheck. Traitor!!!’

Bitch he represents your club for the money, you believe him saying how it is his childhood dream to play in your club?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Hirekdr, Pikabro and 2 others
I find football/basketball/soccer supporters the most cucked of all.

‘NOOOOOO how dare he transfer to a rival club for a bigger paycheck. Traitor!!!’

Bitch he represents your club for the money, you believe him saying how it is his childhood dream to play in your club?
Imagine caring about how someone dare to transfer to a rival club

Imagine all your life is passive watching people kicking the ball

Like if your team win or score, whats positive benefits on your life? Chad plays soccer get all that hoes, and good life, meanwhile your average cuck watching him with a beer sitting on ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Pikabro, Hirekdr and 4 others
But it’s fun to watch football

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Skywalker and oldcell
Even worse is paying for it

If you're gonna watch sports, at the very least you should be illegally streaming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ManletBlackcel, Manletmachine and 3 others
100% agreed 😻👍

I never got the appeal that why should I watch someone play something while I sit there. Instead it's better to go outside and play it yourself

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Never watched any sport in my life. My family thinks I’m retarded and weird because I think sports are stupid

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and oldcell
It makes me fucking cage when I see people legit crying because their team lost

Imagine shedding tears because a bunch of multi millionaires (who dont give a fuck about you btw) couldn't perform. They're still gonna be getting paid millions and having threesomes that night, driving around in their ferraris ect. Meanwhile those guys are in a bad mood thinking about that loss rent free all day

0 sentience whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, wollet2, oldcell and 3 others
Sometimes you need to just chill and relax - can’t do something smv related 24/7

I will be watching superbowl tonight GO 9ers!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: scrunchables, Manletmachine and oldcell
Sometimes you need to just chill and relax - can’t do something smv related 24/7

Sure ofc i mean active watching regulary , every day every week, incel literally increase SMv of chad bveing even more cucked, not good for any male development too, passive watching other people doing something, anyone watch sport from time to time occasionally

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Based. I hope Putin nukes this stupid nfl game tonight

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and oldcell
Watching sport is boring

• +1
Imagine caring about how someone dare to transfer to a rival club

Imagine all your life is passive watching people kicking the ball

Like if your team win or score, whats positive benefits on your life? Chad plays soccer get all that hoes, and good life, meanwhile your average cuck watching him with a beer sitting on ass
And the average cuck’s wife fantasizes about getting smashed by Chad in the locker room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Mr Test and Pikabro
only worth watching or having an interest in sports if you participate in betting

• +1
It makes me fucking cage when I see people legit crying because their team lost

Imagine shedding tears because a bunch of multi millionaires (who dont give a fuck about you btw) couldn't perform. They're still gonna be getting paid millions and having threesomes that night, driving around in their ferraris ect. Meanwhile those guys are in a bad mood thinking about that loss rent free all day

0 sentience whatsoever
they got nothing else other than believing in a stupid team or religion or other stupid ideology

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
what if someone is gay ? does it apply on thme

as an @oldcell u should be doing that anyway. grab a beer and watch footballers gangbang ur wife. i mean ure a giga cuck already anw. why the self hate

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and edgemaxx
Hating sports is one of major incel traits.
You hate it because you were the nerd kid who played computer games and were the last one to pick when they picked people for football team in high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
watching sports is as NT as it gets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and scrunchables

Imagine watching Super Bowl when u live in the Uk 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 51465
Hating sports is one of major incel traits.
You hate it because you were the nerd kid who played computer games and were the last one to pick when they picked people for football team in high school.

I dont hate sports boyo i play it myself instead of you incel watching others chasing the ball

watching sports is as NT as it gets
You dont want to be NT you want to be a chad , you want to not wasting your time and do something productive

I dont hate sports boyo i play it myself instead of you incel watching others chasing the ball
Incels don't watch others chase the ball, they watch anime and play computer games.
Following mainstream team sports is a normie thing.

• +1