Reactions: blackout_96_
Shut the fuck up bitch ass nigga bonesmashing doesn't work keep coping normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, Allornothing, maxxedoutfyp and 2 others
homer simpson GIF

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Your bone didn't grow it's just temporary swelling watch it go away tomorrow faggot

• So Sad
my nigga u should believe me, i literally can feel that there's like a blister in my zygo

my nigga u should believe me, i literally can feel that there's like a blister in my zygo
I know because I did bonesmashing like 2 times too it was temporary swelling it went back to its old shape in like a day

Well, not worth losing braincells for some temporary zygos swelling that wont even make a difference
Yeah, not worth it and even if it works you will become deformed and asymmetrical

what if i ll be doing it for a long time?
assymetrical at best assuming it grows if it even grows the bone and it probably wont grow the bone

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
that's swelling brother
if I bonesmash the swelling stays for like 3 days but right after they look more flat than ever so idk if it actually works

that's swelling brother
if I bonesmash the swelling stays for like 3 days but right after they look more flat than ever so idk if it actually works
i gotta try so i could find out

It does to a degree, why do boxers always have stronger facial bone mass? It's because the bone adapts and becomes thicker

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and smoth
The constant smsh lightened your skin I can see too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, socialcel and CarrotMaxxer
have you tried bone smashing your autism away?

It does to a degree, why do boxers always have stronger facial bone mass? It's because the bone adapts and becomes thicker
They are good boxers BECAUSE they have good bones, not the other way around

my nigga bones dont grow that much in 2 days that's swelling which will go away in another 2 days

• JFL
you will regret it if you don't quit it but choice is yours ofc

bonesmashing WORKS but in 95% cases it makes your bones more asymmetrical than before

harmony / symmetry >>> bone mass

not to mention losing collagen and brain damage (THIS SHIT ESPECIALLY IS 100% REAL) - I started to behave more anxious and schizo-like it all affects your brain when you punch your face moron

any stress is bad not to mention HOW bad is stress for your brain... do what you want but my advice to ANYONE is to NEVER BONESMASH it will ruin your life

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and smoth

bonesmashing WORKS but in 95% cases it makes your bones more asymmetrical than before

not to mention losing collagen and brain damage (THIS SHIT ESPECIALLY IS 100% REAL) - I started to behave more anxious and schizo-like it all affects your brain when you punch your face moron

any stress is bad not to mention HOW bad is stress for your brain... do what you want but my advice to ANYONE is to NEVER BONESMASH it will ruin your life

• JFL

id rather be retarded than boneless

even tho thank you brother

• JFL
id rather be retarded than boneless
View attachment 2830456
even tho thank you brother
this guy has Masseter hypertrophy tho

also it's better to be boneless than to look like an ogre like James Sapphire (the most popular bonesmasher)

• +1

retard

@blackout_96_ i love you brother
in 1 or 2 months you may think there is no progress but be patient, I guess it takes +-1 year to see truly amazing results

• +1
And nerve damage is some kind of joke it is very very unlikely unless you smash yourself with a 100 kg hammer. 1 thing I still dunno is a collagen loss
WTF is this article lmao, how do you need to bonesmash to fucking cut yourself and even more so to infect yourself??

Attachments

• 1711904421728.png
    1711904421728.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Your bone didn't grow it's just temporary swelling watch it go away tomorrow faggot
eventually it will raise the baseline so your bone will just naturally have more swelling at all times

Delusions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel and smoth
Since TikTok takeover last year this site is filled with Bonesmashing copers again.

What room temp IQ does to people.

• +1
this nigga painted some beige color next to the side of his face on the camera app :lul: