Ugly guy gets a girl through personality

Screenshot 20230411 040602 Samsung Internet
Just imagine if a guy had posted this frauded pic where the girl seems to be htb on it, pretending it was his gf

lol

And she’s definitty an improvement from the subhuman American one but we have to remember, she’s from South America maybe she just wanted to go live in europe

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
He is beyond subhuman tho

And she’s definitty an improvement from the subhuman American one but we have to remember, she’s from South America maybe she just wanted to go live in europe
Man if i was this guy i would make a kid ASAP ngl

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Man if i was this guy i would make a kid ASAP ngl
Could end up worse for him with childsuport in the future any betabux she chooses will mog him, doubt she’s gonna stay with him after the permanent visa or whatever it is there

Could end up worse for him with childsuport in the future any betabux she chooses will mog him, doubt she’s gonna stay with him after the permanent visa or whatever it is there
he will get abused in this relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Just because you see a couple together, aint mean they fuckin #6048

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25550
Just because you see a couple together, aint mean they fuckin #6048
he probably have a small dick anyway and dosent feel anything

Height and low inhibition carries him.

- He is tall (was it 6.3?), white
- He is looking for a romantic long term relationship and has scandinavian passport
- He has a viral video on youtube with 17 million views (+ a streamer), showcasing his personality and basically saying he is looking for a girlfriend
- That got him was a hot girl from a 3rd-world-country some years later
(and another girl before that i think, 2 out of 17 million is basically 1 girlfriend every 8 million views)

Still, congrats