Ugly people suck at cooking/baking

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Well okay not all of them, but generally speaking it's true in my experience.

Good genetics come in a package like they say. Ugly = lower IQ on average = Inferior critical thinking and worse cooking skills.

I grew up hating so many foods thinking they just sucked only to realize later that my dumb af mother (ugly af) simply isn't any good at baking or cooking.

Tbh the more you learn about how fucking sub-human ugly people are I begin to lean towards the notion that all the hatred directed towards the 'filthy unwashed masses' is more or less warranted.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, PseudoMaxxer, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
The best cooks are literally bald fat fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, Ryldoo IS COPING, NotoriousLoser and 5 others
Don’t talk shit about your mother you utter subhuman, she cooked and baked for you for many years even tough she didn’t loved you because you’re ugly and probably still cooks for you until today since you live in her basement at the age of 30, so show some gratitude, ugly little incel

• Love it
Reactions: Maximilian
1 Experience you have dont prove anything

Everything about a subhuman is subhuman even their taste buds can't appreciate the art of food.

I grew up hating so many foods thinking they just sucked only to realize later that my dumb af mother (ugly af) simply isn't any good at baking or cooking.

Don’t talk shit about your mother you utter subhuman, she cooked and baked for you for many years even tough she didn’t loved you because you’re ugly and probably still cooks for you until today since you live in her basement at the age of 30, so show some gratitude, ugly little incel
I'd shoot my mother in the face if it transformed me into an 18-year old Giga-Chad with a billion dollars.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and The Grinch
I'd shoot my mother in the face if it transformed me into an 18-year old Giga-Chad with a billion dollars.
I would shoot my mother in the face to be chadlite

British have the worst foods
Italians have the best
Pic the moggers

Goodlooking people are the worst cooks.

They always have these retarded ideas like veganism, no-salt/spice cooking, low-fat cooking, etc

Always makes food taste like shit.

But my mother was also a shitty cook and she was ugly ngl

This is why god cursed you with subhumanity and Inceldom. Chad respects his parents

Gordon Ramsay has asymmetrical features