Ugly ppl are never seen as intelligent or dumb

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Only as nerdy or retarded

I had an Indian friend in school who was good at school without even trying and ppl would insult him and assume he studied 24/7 when he didn't and was just naturally high iq

Whenever I did well in school or even anything like football I was called lucky. I even said one time to someone "so what am I lucky all the time then?" Cuz I kept being called lucky cuz I always had most possession of the ball and always knew where it would land n stuff but when gl ppl played well nothing was said. Also one time I was showboating doing round the world's and someone said that I'm too confident whereas when anyone else did it nothing was said

My grades in school were inconsistent so sometimes I'd be in top set sometimes in bottom and there were people who were surprised at me for being in the bottom when I was bottom and some ppl who were surprised I was top when I was top. When you are ugly you are never either intelligent or dumb you can only be considered nerdy or retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Petsmart, InnerVoid and 12 others
Tagging the squid: @disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
@Lefty Rankin @disillusioned @kwacker777

Idc

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
Definitely. I'd go as far as to say a lot of the time those normgroids are right though, the turbomanlet shitskin bug isn't getting straight As in high school because he's a genius, it's because he's essentially being prepped by his parents to be a generic currycel loser wageslave drone and is friendless brown genetic filth. Hard to not spend most of your time studying when you have pretty much nothing else to do besides cry at being born bottom of the barrel in every aspect of life JFL

Though it's brutal that the failo is applied on pretty much every subhuman who comes short of curing cancer lmao

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, k1llsw1tch, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Definitely. I'd go as far as to say a lot of the time those normgroids are right though, the turbomanlet shitskin bug isn't getting straight As in high school because he's a genius, it's because he's essentially being prepped by his parents to be a generic currycel loser wageslave drone and is friendless brown genetic filth. Hard to not spend most of your time studying when you have pretty much nothing else to do besides cry at being born bottom of the barrel in every aspect of life JFL

Though it's brutal that the failo is applied on pretty much every subhuman who comes short of curing cancer lmao
NO HE IS SMART!! THATS WHY!

nerd is inteligent dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Not always. You can be a "nerd" of average intelligence very easily, it refers to interests and hobbies more than actual cognitive ability

I'd say most aren't beyond 115 IQ

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Pikabro
Not always. You can be a "nerd" of average intelligence very easily. I'd say most aren't beyond 115 IQ
that may be your perception of it, but normies automatically equate nerd with intelligence

that may be your perception of it, but normies automatically equate nerd with intelligence
Can be used in more than one way, doesn't necessarily imply intelligence in many contexts. Especially if used to insult someone in a more subtle way

Can be used in more than one way, doesn't necessarily imply intelligence in many contexts. Especially if used to insult someone in a more subtle way
being smart is an insult to normies

Only as nerdy or retarded

I had an Indian friend in school who was good at school without even trying and ppl would insult him and assume he studied 24/7 when he didn't and was just naturally high iq

Whenever I did well in school or even anything like football I was called lucky. I even said one time to someone "so what am I lucky all the time then?" Cuz I kept being called lucky cuz I always had most possession of the ball and always knew where it would land n stuff but when gl ppl played well nothing was said. Also one time I was showboating doing round the world's and someone said that I'm too confident whereas when anyone else did it nothing was said

My grades in school were inconsistent so sometimes I'd be in top set sometimes in bottom and there were people who were surprised at me for being in the bottom when I was bottom and some ppl who were surprised I was top when I was top. When you are ugly you are never either intelligent or dumb you can only be considered nerdy or retarded.
I don't know about that. Never payed attention. Ugly people, seems to me, are considered intelligent. Stephen Hawking was considered to be a man who discovered black holes or some shit. You know, people thought he was smart.

I was assumed dumb as well and people get shocked when I get better grades than them. It's also because the teachers try to make me look dumber than I actually am.

How did you know he never studied?

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
This is more of a non NT trait tbh. I knew some dumb ugly fucks who got away with this.
Nerd is just a buzzword
Not always. You can be a "nerd" of average intelligence very easily, it refers to interests and hobbies more than actual cognitive ability

I'd say most aren't beyond 115 IQ
when you as a “nerd” don’t fit the expectation of giga high achiever and you are more visibly non NT you will not be seen as intelligent. People will look at you as someone with a pheno that looks “intelligent” but will most likely berate it more. This happens online as well btw.

Nt pill
being smart is an insult to normies
no it isn’t dude what the fuck. You watch too many Disney movies or it’s just you went to some shithole school in Florida lol. Intelligence will always be valued it’s just valued more if you’re attractive or actually making a large contribution to a certain field.
Yes but if you don’t need that standard they’re more vicious. But overall it’s useless if you’re non NT diagnosed or just having shit social skills in this case tbh.

There’s plenty of attractive or robust intelligent people who don’t suffer what you think “nerds” do.

Anyways to sum it up nerd just means glasses and shit social skills which sometimes can mean non NT for the most part.

This is more of a non NT trait tbh. I knew some dumb ugly fucks who got away with this.

Nerd is just a buzzword

when you as a “nerd” don’t fit the expectation of giga high achiever and you are more visibly non NT you will not be seen as intelligent. People will look at you as someone with a pheno that looks “intelligent” but will most likely berate it more. This happens online as well btw.

Nt pill

no it isn’t dude what the fuck. You watch too many Disney movies or it’s just you went to some shithole school in Florida lol. Intelligence will always be valued it’s just valued more if you’re attractive or actually making a large contribution to a certain field.

Yes but if you don’t need that standard they’re more vicious. But overall it’s useless if you’re non NT diagnosed or just having shit social skills in this case tbh.

There’s plenty of attractive or robust intelligent people who don’t suffer what you think “nerds” do.
they don't suffer, nerd is completely useless in this day and age

I don't know about that. Never payed attention. Ugly people, seems to me, are considered intelligent. Stephen Hawking was considered to be a man who discovered black holes or some shit. You know, people thought he was smart.
You’re taking about dudes with glasses that had a skinny frame. You wouldn’t see an ugly ogre as smart.
they don't suffer, nerd is completely useless in this day and age
The entire trope is useless and it was all a cope. It’s just looks + nt that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
How did you know he never studied?
True but no one else got treated that way

There was this chad who actually revised during lesson time he got all As no one ever judged him if it was anyone average looking or below they would've been considered a freak

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Tbh maybe its because I'm black but most people would assume that I'm retarted while very athletic on first glance while funnily enough is true but I have still managed to get into a top sixth form(high school) while being stupid.And I am even keeping it up its funny when teachers are surprised at my grades

yep i can confirm. peole think of me as a nerd and hate me for it.

Ugly people are invisible

the stereotypical image most people have in their heads of the "genius scientist" is an ugly eccentric nerdy-looking guy

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Deleted member 51465