Ugly slut coworker mentioned her sex life

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Foids should be banned from talking about their sex lives, especially if they’re ugly. This slut legit has Down syndrome/foetal alcohol syndrome lookz, that even her stereotypical British overdone makeup can’t hide (and her makeup is bad even for British girl standards)… yet she still has an active sex life. Not to mention she’s obese. On the staff night out she looked like a washed up old prostitute - fat rolls hanging out - despite the fact she’s only like 20. When I first saw her face it was in the work group chat. I was shocked that she had the confidence to use a picture of her face as her pfp cause she is just so hideously ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orvka381, BetterOffDead, Ricky212 and 22 others
imagine being the guy that fucks that. @Canwefixit type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, LordSergiXX63, ascension and 1 other person
Bro is from ireland :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and Luffymaxxing
Fuck her bro

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Luffymaxxing
Foids should be banned from talking about their sex lives, especially if they’re ugly. This slut legit has Down syndrome/foetal alcohol syndrome lookz, that even her stereotypical British overdone makeup can’t hide (and her makeup is bad even for British girl standards)… yet she still has an active sex life. Not to mention she’s obese. On the staff night out she looked like a washed up old prostitute - fat rolls hanging out - despite the fact she’s only like 20. When I first saw her face it was in the work group chat. I was shocked that she had the confidence to use a picture of her face as her pfp cause she is just so hideously ugly.
Can't relate to what you say. I don't even see them IRL. It's mostly pajeets and oldcels outside.

Yuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Manletmachine, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Bro is from Ireland

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Manletmachine
Stop coping and accept the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
tbf British girls have been going down for some time now. barely any of them are attractive these days.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
i always change subject very bluntly when this happens so they know i don’t wanna hear it.

Why do UK users always complain about their foids?

I might just visit someday and I'm expecting the birds to look similar to Honor Blackman / Diana Rigg

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
cool story bro

what does she talk about

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
And? You said she mentioned her sex life.

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio and Manletmachine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and BigJimsWornOutTires
she was talking about how she fucked some guy and then started making out with a girl right after (in front of him)
Sounds boring. You should've yawned. But she would've described it. "As I licked her wet vagina, I couldn't resist running a finger inside her asshole. Ugh. It was a special moment, I tell you. Then as she climaxed, the four guys that stood around us, started ejaculating on us. Ugh. A night for a princess, it felt like."

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Manletmachine
Good thing I’m relaxing in Hollywood without a care rn

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I hate it when sluts talk abt their sex life, gets me so envious and shit.

UK is the Mecca of inceldom