UK economy is dead and hope this shite country burns

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240330 181312 1

Average person should be earning like an extra 15k if trends were to keep up. Bear in mind average wage is like £35k, that means it should be £50k but that's when you're classed as a high earner and "higher" tax band kicks in JFL.

UK is finished. Will be a third world economy by 2100. I hope Irish unification and Scotland to leave (bet they regret it). Also fucking shitty country still acts like a big shot. Lucky it's got it's UN seat at security council and veto power. This shitholes is irrlavent and living off purchasing power of £ which is declining too.

@Xtra @flippasav @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, try2beme, Xtra and 8 others
View attachment 2828873

Average person should be earning like an extra 15k if trends were to keep up. Bear in mind average wage is like £35k, that means it should be £50k but that's when you're classed as a high earner and "higher" tax band kicks in JFL.

UK is finished. Will be a third world economy by 2100. I hope Irish unification and Scotland to leave (bet they regret it). Also fucking shitty country still acts like a big shot. Lucky it's got it's UN seat at security council and veto power. This shitholes is irrlavent and living off purchasing power of £ which is declining too.

And that’s the avg including overpriced london

Come to northenr England and Scot/wales and see how the avg person is luck to make 30k and niggas wonder why eveybody sells drugs up here

Avg cumskin britbong hasn’t realised that britisn isn’t the same as it was in the 1920s… britisn is an irrelevant tiny American client state of peasants with 1% nobilities ruling over eveybody like niggers

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Xtra, Central Cee and 1 other person
LOL if u live in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ChiraqJihad, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
@russiancelreturns privileged browns complaining about not earning 60 dollars per hour yet again

Come to northenr England and Scot/wales and see how the avg person is luck to make 30k
Yeah I'm from up north originally. At 35k it's like 1:3 wage to house price ratio.

Meanwhile in London it's like 1:30. Flats maybe 1:20.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
US is the same

Worst part is it’s so hard to even get a part time wagie job, I don’t need much only like £700 a month so I can pay rent cuz I live with parents and buy food and that’s it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah I'm from up north originally. At 35k it's like 1:3 wage to house price ratio.

Meanwhile in London it's like 1:30. Flats maybe 1:20.
I’m applying for a job in London paying 35k. Funny how in the UK a job paying so low will make you jump through hoops and then sit there and say “be greatful you pleb bitch” always makes me fucking LOOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, forevergymcelling and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: Central Cee
Living in Poland is better then the UK in 2023

• +1
Reactions: ascension and SecularIslamist
I’m applying for a job in London paying 35k. Funny how in the UK a job paying so low will make you jump through hoops and then sit there and say “be greatful you pleb bitch” always makes me fucking LOOL
If you're up north atm with 35k in London don't bother. Do you want your own place? Forget it. Instead you're gonna have to flatshare with 6 other people, use 1 bathroom and single glazing windows and electric heating charging £5 per hour to run in winter.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yeah the salaries here are like 1/4 of what Americans get.
Let’s say for an engineer here is 30k there it would be 107k.

Here in the UK, everything is criticised too.

I had to wait 12 hours at a hospital once

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
If you're up north atm with 35k in London don't bother. Do you want your own place? Forget it. Instead you're gonna have to flatshare with 6 other people, use 1 bathroom and single glazing windows and electric heating charging £5 per hour to run in winter.
I can’t get a 35k job in my location…

London’s my only options and I have family there so if I can get a hybrid job then I’ll be sorted

Yeah the salaries here are like 1/4 of what Americans get.
Let’s say for an engineer here is 30k there it would be 107k.

Here in the UK, everything is criticised too.

I had to wait 12 hours at a hospital once
America mogs the UK brutally. Even fucking LA the most liberal and taxed state you get what you earn compared to wagecelling britbongs.

I can’t get a 35k job in my location…

London’s my only options and I have family there so if I can get a hybrid job then I’ll be sorted
Do you still have to rent? If not okay. Yeah living with parents is high IQ - ethnic trait but fuck what whites say. You save more than those earning six figures and spending £3k per month to live in a 2 bed apartment in zone 3.

I moved here two years ago. I plan to move out and go back up north. If I could earn what I earn south in Yorkshire or Lincolnshire I'd move back in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
America mogs the UK brutally. Even fucking LA the most liberal and taxed state you get what you earn compared to wagecelling britbongs.

Do you still have to rent? If not okay. Yeah living with parents is high IQ - ethnic trait but fuck what whites say. You save more than those earning six figures and spending £3k per month to live in a 2 bed apartment in zone 3.

I moved here two years ago. I plan to move out and go back up north. If I could earn what I earn south in Yorkshire or Lincolnshire I'd move back in a heartbeat.
I live @ home. I only earn about 1.7k so living alone would be a fuckin hellhole for me. Rn I have a lot saved up and I’m somewhat cool cos I’m @ home but otherwise I’d be miserable and super broke

Whites are retarded for moving out although in the UK most whites stay @ home now cos moving out is too pricey nowadays tbf. Ima try to earn in London by having hybrid job that allows me to work in London once a week so I can fuck off back to my location 90% of the time, which means i can crash @ family for one day a week

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I live @ home. I only earn about 1.7k so living alone would be a fuckin hellhole for me. Rn I have a lot saved up and I’m somewhat cool cos I’m @ home but otherwise I’d be miserable and super broke

Whites are retarded for moving out although in the UK most whites stay @ home now cos moving out is too pricey nowadays tbf. Ima try to earn in London by having hybrid job that allows me to work in London once a week so I can fuck off back to my location 90% of the time, which means i can crash @ family for one day a week
I do this now. Except I WISH I hadn't bought my shitty apartment as I'd have an extra six figures in the bank. At that range I could easily outright buy a house up north and live off the rent at like £800 PCM.

If you can earn London money and go back up north that is ideal. I know so many ppl who moved out of London during pandemic. They have to pay high travel fares but totally worth it.

• So Sad
I do this now. Except I WISH I hadn't bought my shitty apartment as I'd have an extra six figures in the bank. At that range I could easily outright buy a house up north and live off the rent at like £800 PCM.

If you can earn London money and go back up north that is ideal. I know so many ppl who moved out of London during pandemic. They have to pay high travel fares but totally worth it.
Yeah fuck Britian. Even if I got a job like your sister paying me 100k I’d still wanna leave. Fuck the UK.

USA is the main character country

• +1
Yeah fuck Britian. Even if I got a job like your sister paying me 100k I’d still wanna leave.
Dumb bitch wants to move here

Prices are fucking suifeul!!! Most don't include bills or other taxes. Worse than LA which pays 3/4x more.

• JFL
in my countrey we are eating dirt

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
Dumb bitch wants to move here

Prices are fucking suifeul!!! Worse than LA which pays 3/4x more.
I find it funny how your sister won’t even help you out with getting money, can’t she suck her boss’s cock and get your a job like hers?

UK cost of living is considerably lower than USA tbh. I have 40k salary and could buy a 2br for 100k if I wanted here in Scotland.

The cost of surgery is pretty fucked up relative to my salary though.

• +1
in my countrey we are eating dirt
Yeah I'm aware it's a lot worse tbh. It's so over for the economy over in Turkland. Idk how Erdogan got reelected lmao.

I find it funny how your sister won’t even help you out with getting money
Tbh we are both rich. But she is fucking mogger type rich. I'm just 'better-off' than most people my age. That's how I cope. But really I'm just average boomer type rich - which is impossible for most young ppl.

Yeah I'm aware it's a lot worse tbh. It's so over for the economy over in Turkland. Idk how Erdogan got reelected lmao.

Tbh we are both rich. But she is fucking mogger type rich. I'm just 'better-off' than most people my age. That's how I cope. But really I'm just average boomer type rich - which is impossible for most young ppl.
God Damn. How much you got son how much you earn if that’s the case no point in you bitching if your earning more than most ppl lol.

• JFL
God Damn. How much you got son how much you earn if that’s the case no point in you bitching if your earning more than most ppl lol.
I earn "decent" money. When I say boomer I mean I earn property, have five (not six figures) in savings - I guess six in assets, decent 20 plate car and save like 40% of my income. Since I pay mortgage which I locked in back in 2021 before hikes, I don't mind the other 40% on mortgage payment, and 20% on bullshit other costs.

Yeah I'm not complaining because I'm fine compared to other. However technically should be more and I'm not getting my due. But fuck I saw what my job pays in LA and it's like minimum $110k.

Last edited:
I earn "decent" money. When I say boomer I mean I earn property, have five (not six figures) in savings - I guess six in assets, decent 20 plate car and save like 40% of my income. Since I pay mortgage which I locked in back in 2021 before hikes, I don't mind the other 40% on mortgage payment, and 20% on bullshit other costs.

Yeah I'm not complaining because I'm fine compared to other. However technically should be more and I'm not getting my due. But fuck I saw what my job pays in LA and it's like minimum $110k.
Yeah I get your pain I see what my job and field pay in USA and it makes me seethe with envy. Though LA makes London look cheap it’s super expensive there. You have a lot saved up then so you should be more humble but you prove my theory that curries are either rich or poor no inbetween I have said this many times

• +1

"Muh property" haha. Should've bought BTC instead, but you wasted time on elaborate theories on why its a "scam". It's outperformed the last 20 years of real estate in 1 year.

Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

"Muh property" haha. Should've bought BTC instead, but you wasted time on elaborate theories on why its a "scam". It's outperformed the last 20 years of real estate in 1 year.

Vince Mcmahon Money GIF
I told you I bought shitcoins back in 2017.

Yeah I shouldn't have sold tbh and if I didn't for a house I would've had more. Anyway it's clear BTC has reach a natural limit because it's outside of the gigagrowth mode. It's reaching a natural limit it's already one of the most expensive assets out there - despite providing nothing to economy. It is a good hedge though...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Living in Poland is better then the UK in 2023
No… like I’m all one for mocking the shittest isles but all of Eastern Europe gets brutally mogged by the UK. Infact only 7 countries mogg the UK in Europe lol

• +1
No… like I’m all one for mocking the shittest isles but all of Eastern Europe gets brutally mogged by the UK. Infact only 7 countries mogg the UK in Europe lol
Poland is actually growing. But yeah I'll be honest most of Europe is shit. Excluding the scandis and small countries (Luxembourg jfl) who else is up there with UK apart from Germany? France is a shithole. UK and Germany is a league of it's own as a developed, first world nation. Spain, Italy are shit too compared to UK.
UK is stagnation is looking eerily similar to Japan which also had a fall from grace in the 70s when it was expected to overtake US.

• JFL
Poland is actually growing. But yeah I'll be honest most of Europe is shit. Excluding the scandis and small countries (Luxembourg jfl) who else is up there with UK apart from Germany? France is a shithole. UK and Germany is a league of it's own as a developed, first world nation. Spain, Italy are shit too compared to UK.
UK is stagnation is looking eerily similar to Japan which also had a fall from grace in the 70s when it was expected to overtake US.

Belgium and NTL are gaugably British tier. Switzerland is also good but that’s it. Retards love to shit on the UK so much they forgo any reason

Imagine comparing the UK to POOland as if the two are even remotely on the same level. There’s a reason why the highest number of immagritns to Britain are Poles :forcedsmile:

But yeah UK moggs all of Europe excluding the nations me and you pointed out and the rest it draws with like France, NTL/belgium in being shitholes (I’d say Belgium and NTL are better due to it looking prettier)

Worst part is it’s so hard to even get a part time wagie job, I don’t need much only like £700 a month so I can pay rent cuz I live with parents and buy food and that’s it
Tell me about it

Is impossible for me to get a minimum wage job and idk what I’m doing in uni so who cares ngl. I don’t have a personal life or relationship so I can just ldar at home then die :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

Belgium and NTL are gaugably British tier. Switzerland is also good but that’s it. Retards love to shit on the UK so much they forgo any reason
Yeah I'd rather move to Switzerland than stay here but I have language failo there. But I meant large economy and country. Holland is like 17 mil people and Belgium less. I know that's not really an argument but they will never be world leaders like US, China or Japan (previously).

If you speak English you're kinda stuck between US, UK and Australia / NZ to move anywhere.
Imagine comparing the UK to POOland as if the two are even remotely on the same level. There’s a reason why the highest number of immagritns to Britain are Poles :forcedsmile:

But yeah UK moggs all of Europe excluding the nations me and you pointed out and the rest it draws with like France, NTL/belgium in being shitholes (I’d say Belgium and NTL are better due to it looking prettier)
That's just shows how far ahead the UK was historically. They're declining badly but still mogging the rest of the world. Boomers of the 20th century truly had it easy.

View attachment 2828873

Come to northenr England and Scot/wales and see how the avg person is luck to make 30k and niggas wonder why eveybody sells drugs up here

Avg cumskin britbong hasn’t realised that britisn isn’t the same as it was in the 1920s… britisn is an irrelevant tiny American client state of peasants with 1% nobilities ruling over eveybody like niggers
yep this country needs to burn. some areas of it straight up look like a 3rd world country with people being "lucky" if they make over £20,000 per year. i also despise british retards and cant fit in with any of them hence my inceldom

• +1
It just is gonna worse. I dont think its only UK issue but everywhere except few exceptions, this is happening

• +1
It just is gonna worse. I dont think its only UK issue but everywhere except few exceptions, this is happening
UK is specifically bad if we're talking 1st world developed countries (US, Aus/NZ, Germany, Canada). The latter are also 'declining' but not at the rate of the UK.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
View attachment 2828873

As a Ukcel, i cant imagine anyone wanting to stay here the remainder of their lives unless its in the countryside or some shi

• +1
who cares by 2100 most if not everybody here will be dead anyways

UK is specifically bad if we're talking 1st world developed countries (US, Aus/NZ, Germany, Canada). The latter are also 'declining' but not at the rate of the UK.
Just headed towards feudalism or state enforced euthanasia

• +1