UK/EU steroid source discussion thread- labs and websites

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Labs and websites.

Currently running pharmacom Tbol which is defo legit but wouldn’t mind finding a cheaper lab since it’s lkke 50% more expensive than a lot of UK ugls

Running SIS test e at 300mg per week, when I up to 600mg I’ll have a better idea of its potentcy fairly sure it’s legit as sis oils seem g2g.

Ordered from steroids-uk.com

Other UK brahs got any good sites for quality gear of lab recommendations especially for good oral steroids, as oils are pretty easy to get good stuff anyway (Id go with sis since you can verify the products for peace of mind and haven’t read a complaint on their oils at all)

I’d especially like a good SuperDrol or anavar source if anyone can point me in the right direction for that much appreciated

Just go on eroids lmao

enjoy sultana sized balls and infertility :)

interested too

also u belive that steroids-uk.com is legit? how come the page isnt shutdown?
The gear I got from there is legit but it’s just quite expensive, if I can get the same gear for like 50% less price then I’d obvs take that instead. I got pharmacom Tbol and SIS test e from there
Just go on eroids lmao
Eroids has some legit sources but the websites pay a a feee to eroids to be advertised at the top so it’s not necessarily the most objective place to find a source.
The gear I got from there is legit but it’s just quite expensive, if I can get the same gear for like 50% less price then I’d obvs take that instead. I got pharmacom Tbol and SIS test e from there
The pharmacom Tbol Costs the best part of £20 a week to run so it’s very expensive, running anavar from pharmacom would cost like £30 a week

Eroids has some legit sources but the websites pay a a feee to eroids to be advertised at the top so it’s not necessarily the most objective place to find a source.
enjoy sultana sized balls and infertility :)
I’ll also enjoy cumming inside some tight warm wet cunt after I slay with my aesthetic body

Last edited: