UK is truly land of gods

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
I cage sometimes at the Ameriburgers who claim that the UK is subhuman central. Believe me when I say this... you have no idea what you're talking about. We have the most unequal looks distribution of any country. Most of us are subhuman but the top 10% here are uber-moggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and 3 others
most arent even subhuman. the avg british guy is literally a gigachad compared to eveery other country in the world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, GetShrekt, BrahminBoss and 10 others
most arent even subhuman. the avg british guy is literally a gigachad compared to eveery other country in the world
its the ethnics and all the inmigrant white trash that ruined the averages on the isle

No it's not
new delhi is btw

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, DelonLover1999 and Debetro
I cage sometimes at the Ameriburgers who claim that the UK is subhuman central. Believe me when I say this... you have no idea what you're talking about. We have the most unequal looks distribution of any country. Most of us are subhuman but the top 10% here are uber-moggers.
My mate born in England just moved back there, fucking hates it and wants to kill himself. Says everyone is subhuman and that Australia is 10x better. No surprise.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
My mate born in England just moved back there, fucking hates it and wants to kill himself. Says everyone is subhuman and that Australia is 10x better. No surprise.
well hes just ungrateful and retarded

Not retarded, Australia is just better and less fucked up lol
Australia sounds like hell to live. Insects everywhere and shittiest climate ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Manletmachine and incelmogger
Not retarded, Australia is just better and less fucked up lol
uk mogs australia in every single aspect except sun. and sun is annoying anyways it makes u lethargic

and uk people are the highest smv best looking men and women on the entire planet

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, BrahminBoss, 12PSLsubhuman and 1 other person
The competition in UK is insane.

uk mogs australia in every single aspect except sun. and sun is annoying anyways it makes u lethargic

and uk people are the highest smv best looking men and women on the entire planet
Said no British person who’s been to australia ever. Why the fuck do you think they all move away from that shit hole and come here, especially beach cities? I’d rather take the word of my friend who has lived in major cities in both countries than some autist jfl. Australians are a mix of British and Irish mostly and are objectively better looking. One of the best phenos in the world. Again, ask anyone who’s been to both countries bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Australia sounds like hell to live. Insects everywhere and shittiest climate ever
Trust me nigga there aren’t insects running around everywhere, thats just typical ameritard nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Yep v true - it's to do with prominence. Uk is the only country in the world, and this is because it was the first modern superpower and could do shit like NHS, welfare state, corporate endowments, etc that enabled the underclass to both flourish AND be prominent socially.

Korea is subhuman af but if u never been to Korea u will think everyone is changlite or chinglite, but in reality that's the 1% with good surgeons, most are subhuman af, but they don't put them on TV, they don't get let out to go to bars and clubs by their friends and family, and they aren't given good jobs hence can't afford to travel overseas.

The opposite is true of British underclass. In Manchester we even get HTN and chadlite chavs, Cole Palmer is good example

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

cope harder manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and incelmogger
funny how every single org user thinks his countrymen mog the most and they have the harshest competition

its all just another cope

Said no British person who’s been to australia ever. Why the fuck do you think they all move away from that shit hole and come here, especially beach cities? I’d rather take the word of my friend who has lived in major cities in both countries than some autist jfl
your friend probably comes from a 20th century inmigrant family who dedicated their lives slaving in factories

real brits prefer that weather from what I've read

• +1
Said no British person who’s been to australia ever. Why the fuck do you think they all move away from that shit hole and come here, especially beach cities? I’d rather take the word of my friend who has lived in major cities in both countries than some autist jfl
I've lived in both, top 1% in London mogs Sydney, but average in Sydney mogs London.

Reasons are largely external

1) weather
2) easy stress free culture
3) better produce / food culture
4) much more race mixing -most people in Australia who are 7+ have parents or if not grandparents from diverse continents,。most brits who day they are mixed is cos they had a Scottish grand dad or an Irish mum

• +1
Trust me nigga there aren’t insects running around everywhere, thats just typical ameritard nonsense
can't be possible, you guys have all type of mutants walking and flying around

meanwhile in aryan states such as iceland there aren't even mosquitoes

Korea is subhuman af but if u never been to Korea u will think everyone is changlite or chinglite, but in reality that's the 1% with good surgeons, most are subhuman af, but they don't put them on TV, they don't get let out to go to bars and clubs by their friends and family, and they aren't given good jobs hence can't afford to travel overseas.
most were softmaxxed LTN-MTN

your friend probably comes from a 20th century inmigrant family who dedicated their lives slaving in factories

real brits prefer that weather from what I've read
Nah, moved in 2000s and are middle class. And if that were true you would have more Australians moving to the UK than the opposite.

can't be possible, you guys have all type of mutants walking and flying around

meanwhile in aryan states such as iceland there aren't even mosquitoes
Only in rural areas

Nah, moved in 2000s and are middle class. And if that were true you would have more Australians moving to the UK than the opposite.
I meant that his family were from somwhere else but then migrated to england at the start of the 20th century

Only in rural areas
Season 4 Fighting GIF by The Simpsons

I meant that his family were from somwhere else but then migrated to england at the start of the 20th century
Nope, purely English and Scottish.

Said no British person who’s been to australia ever. Why the fuck do you think they all move away from that shit hole and come here, especially beach cities? I’d rather take the word of my friend who has lived in major cities in both countries than some autist jfl. Australians are a mix of British and Irish mostly and are objectively better looking. One of the best phenos in the world. Again, ask anyone who’s been to both countries bro.
i have friends who live in australia retard. and theres nothing better about australia. UK mogs in every single aspect. London is ranked as the best city in the entire world. why do you think so many people want to come here and not australia?

many australians come to UK too

yeah mixing british with irish is making your pheno more subhuman lol. british is the highest smv pheno and best looking people in the world. dont wanna mix it with irish subhumans who have black eyes and flat maxillas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Debetro
bro can you drop your skincare routine you look like a jb
the situation is far worse than you could ever imagine. A small minority of men mog the general population to self-harm. Ofc chads exist everywhere, but the mogging between subhumans and chads in the UK is more apparent than anywhere else in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, DelonLover1999 and the BULL
i have friends who live in australia retard. and theres nothing better about australia. UK mogs in every single aspect. London is ranked as the best city in the entire world. why do you think so many people want to come here and not australia?

many australians come to UK too

yeah mixing british with irish is making your pheno more subhuman lol. british is the highest smv pheno and best looking people in the world. dont wanna mix it with irish subhumans who have black eyes and flat maxillas
Virtually every European country rates UK as the ugliest lol. It’s not even a stereotype at that point. Also, London is filled with niggers and currie’s now so it’s definitely not the best city in the world.

• +1
the situation is far worse than you could ever imagine. A small minority of men mog the general population to self-harm. Ofc chads exist everywhere, but the mogging between subhumans and chads in the UK is more apparent than anywhere else in the world.
This is probably true lol

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
So it's not a land of gods. once in a while some ubermensch emerges from the pletora of subhumans. land of gods is veneto where every other guy is chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, DelonLover1999, incelmogger and 1 other person
So it's not a land of gods. once in a while some ubermensch emerges from the pletora of subhumans. land of gods is veneto where every other guy is chadlite
because of all this brown and white garbage crowding around there. if we dont count them average non poor brit is like half way between chadlite and chad

Hard carried by a select few moggers/foggers

australia has more vs models, and with less than half the UK’s population lol

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Hard carried by a select few moggers/foggers

australia has more vs models, and with less than half the UK’s population lol
You’ll find more model-tier (or close) looking people walking around on a normal day in certain beach cities in Aus compared to any ‘high-stock’ city in the UK. I’ve lived here my whole life and even I get shocked sometimes at the amount of HTN’s, Stacey’s and chadlites walking around in these places.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Idk uk chavs r some of the cringiest looking people I ever seen

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and incelmogger
You’ll find more model-tier (or close) looking people walking around on a normal day in certain beach cities in Aus compared to any ‘high-stock’ city in the UK. I’ve lived here my whole life and even I get shocked sometimes at the amount of HTN’s, Stacey’s and chadlites walking around in these places.

Chadstralia sounds like literal hell if you aren't at least chadlite tier.

All brutes

Oh aye mate
IMG 1033

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Psychophilly
This. Literally everything wants to kill you there. Nightmare fuel country

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
it all comes down to bodyfat percentage we are 2x as fat as spaniards (% of population obese).

South europeans mog cus their leaness, why do you think the average american girl in the 80s was so much more attractive (looking at tv shows, programs etc...) Even subhuman brits were rare.

Obesity is a good thing, it kills ur competissue

• JFL
IMO even most British supermodels aren't top-tier. There is something dull about their looks compared to their continental counterparts.

• +1