UK SURGERY

L

looksmaxxingobserve

Iron
Hi there, I work for a British documentary production company called Zandland Films. We are making a documentary about male cosmetic surgery and the phenomenon of ‘Looksmaxxing’ for a major UK broadcaster. We are really interested in hearing from young British men who are undergoing or looking into new procedures to alter/improve their looks and what is motivating them to do this as well as the possible implications of the procedures. Would any one mind chatting to me about it?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 24712 and 4 others
Great! Would you be able to message me on discord?
ZandlandE#8597

do u have to be british

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and malicieusss
Who is the most good-looking Indian British we have here? :feelshehe:

Also, do not send anyone lower than 7/10, since we are Chadlites.org... the website user should be properly represented :aheago:

Who is the most good-looking Indian British we have here? :feelshehe:

Also, do not send anyone lower than 7/10, since we are Chadlites.org... the website user should be properly represented :aheago:
Wanna have a chat?

Il tell ya about the 30k Ive spent on all the fillers put in my nob and jaw, plus 3 hairplants plus otoplasty plus years of roiding just so maybe a non obese British entitled hypergamous woman might like me.

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, malnourishedchad, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
Wanna have a chat?
No, I'm here for shitposting, not for becoming a star
leonardo dicaprio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Unsh, ascension and malicieusss
Il tell ya about the 30k Ive spent on all the fillers put in my nob and jaw, plus 3 hairplants plus otoplasty plus years of roiding just so maybe a non obese British entitled hypergamous woman might like me.
Do tell me! do you have discord? Or can I email you?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Tabula Rasa, SoundnVision and 1 other person
how much are you paying?

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, needjawsurgery, Artemis and 1 other person
Sounds unprofessional

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I nominate @forevergymcelling for this documentary

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
We are really interested in hearing from young British men who are undergoing or looking into into new procedures to alter/improve their looks and what is motivating them to do this
Hello mate, ignore the guys trolling, you know how it is haha
My name is Tyler, I'm from Milton Keynes, i had plenty of cosmetic surgeries to improve my looks, if you want to chat I'm here

Pic related is me after my last surgery (jaw implants)

167174 800w

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Acne Victim, Tabula Rasa and 10 others
Hi there, I work for a British documentary production company called Zandland Films. We are making a documentary about male cosmetic surgery and the phenomenon of ‘Looksmaxxing’ for a major UK broadcaster. We are really interested in hearing from young British men who are undergoing or looking into new procedures to alter/improve their looks and what is motivating them to do this as well as the possible implications of the procedures. Would any one mind chatting to me about it?
im from uk and probably looking into surgery