Ukrainian woman refugee finds new love abroad and divorces her husband who was forced to join army

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
25ukraine-divorce-promo-mwlc-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Andrii Shapovalov, 51, and Tetiana Shapovalova, 50, had a fantastic life together. They were married nearly 30 years, raised two sons and pursued careers that meant something to them — he as a psychotherapist working with drug addicts, she as an executive at a large ice cream company.

They separated that first day, as missiles slammed into Dnipro and shook their windows. Tetiana set off on a refugee odyssey. Andrii drifted through the empty rooms of their family home.

They would go on, like so many Ukrainian men and women, to experience the war very differently. Tetiana was thrust into a whole new world, discovering a new country, a new language and, in a shock to Andrii, a new boyfriend. Andrii found himself on the front lines counseling depressed soldiers and, for the first time since he was a teenager, living alone. He was effectively blocked by law from visiting his family.

Ninety percent of the eight million Ukrainian refugees have been women and children, and many women, married or not, do not plan to go back. They are moving on and developing new, entrenched lives.

Andrii: Those first few weeks were really hard. After all those years, waking up alone, in a cold bed, with nobody waiting for you? And it wasn’t just the distance. It was this absence of belief in tomorrow. I didn’t know if the Russian troops would come for us or not. I didn’t know if I’d be alive or not. But not a night passed when I didn’t dream about her.

A few weeks into her life as a refugee, Tetiana met a Finnish man. She said it was very difficult to bring this up with Andrii. She called him on the phone and said: “I don’t want to continue our relationship. I want a new place, a new relationship, a new everything. I want a new life.”

Andrii: I was driving a car at that moment. I felt like I was covered in boiling water. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t breathe. I pulled over. Even after we got off the phone, I was trembling. I thought I was going crazy. I blamed the war, the Russians, our government, everyone around me.

I was surprised, yes, absolutely. I refused to believe it. I thought it was some flirtation and that it would end. But one night at the end of May, I called and texted her all day and she didn’t return my calls. I was awake all night. And then I understood: She’s with another man.

Tetiana: Since last August I’ve been living with someone else. My life’s flourishing. I’m not missing a thing. Maybe it’s trauma, maybe it’s not logical, but I really don’t want to come back to Ukraine and see all the changes. I don’t know why, but I’m not crying at all. Maybe later it will burn through me.

Andrii and Tetiana finalized their divorce in December. They haven’t seen each other since the first day of the war. Tetiana is studying Finnish and preparing to become a Finnish citizen. Andrii lives alone.

He spends much of his time working with soldiers struggling with drug and drinking problems, which he says have increased since the war started.

The other day, he took Tori, their newish dog, an intensely loyal Shar Pei, for a walk in a Dnipro park. Looking down at Tori, who was constantly looking up at him, he half-joked: “This is all that’s left of my family.”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 28541, klip11 and 7 others
Average Ukrainian woman

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-19-14-31-32-755.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-19-14-31-32-755.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1689767118657477.png
    1689767118657477.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 18522, Roquefort and 1 other person
Not my problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 18522, JovenCansao and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 28541, klip11 and 1 other person
Andrii Shapovalov, 51, and Tetiana Shapovalova, 50, had a fantastic life together. They were married nearly 30 years, raised two sons and pursued careers that meant something to them — he as a psychotherapist working with drug addicts, she as an executive at a large ice cream company.

They separated that first day, as missiles slammed into Dnipro and shook their windows. Tetiana set off on a refugee odyssey. Andrii drifted through the empty rooms of their family home.

They would go on, like so many Ukrainian men and women, to experience the war very differently. Tetiana was thrust into a whole new world, discovering a new country, a new language and, in a shock to Andrii, a new boyfriend. Andrii found himself on the front lines counseling depressed soldiers and, for the first time since he was a teenager, living alone. He was effectively blocked by law from visiting his family.

Ninety percent of the eight million Ukrainian refugees have been women and children, and many women, married or not, do not plan to go back. They are moving on and developing new, entrenched lives.

Andrii: Those first few weeks were really hard. After all those years, waking up alone, in a cold bed, with nobody waiting for you? And it wasn’t just the distance. It was this absence of belief in tomorrow. I didn’t know if the Russian troops would come for us or not. I didn’t know if I’d be alive or not. But not a night passed when I didn’t dream about her.

A few weeks into her life as a refugee, Tetiana met a Finnish man. She said it was very difficult to bring this up with Andrii. She called him on the phone and said: “I don’t want to continue our relationship. I want a new place, a new relationship, a new everything. I want a new life.”

Andrii: I was driving a car at that moment. I felt like I was covered in boiling water. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t breathe. I pulled over. Even after we got off the phone, I was trembling. I thought I was going crazy. I blamed the war, the Russians, our government, everyone around me.

I was surprised, yes, absolutely. I refused to believe it. I thought it was some flirtation and that it would end. But one night at the end of May, I called and texted her all day and she didn’t return my calls. I was awake all night. And then I understood: She’s with another man.

Tetiana: Since last August I’ve been living with someone else. My life’s flourishing. I’m not missing a thing. Maybe it’s trauma, maybe it’s not logical, but I really don’t want to come back to Ukraine and see all the changes. I don’t know why, but I’m not crying at all. Maybe later it will burn through me.

Andrii and Tetiana finalized their divorce in December. They haven’t seen each other since the first day of the war. Tetiana is studying Finnish and preparing to become a Finnish citizen. Andrii lives alone.

He spends much of his time working with soldiers struggling with drug and drinking problems, which he says have increased since the war started.

The other day, he took Tori, their newish dog, an intensely loyal Shar Pei, for a walk in a Dnipro park. Looking down at Tori, who was constantly looking up at him, he half-joked: “This is all that’s left of my family.”

bitches aint shit

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and Milk Enjoyer
ROPEFUEL for Ukri bois.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 24278
Over

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26
just be ethnic and fuck ukrainian white women theory @vicecity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 31562
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26
Women 193782922882
Males : 0
Funny how things never change. Men are born to be cucked, look at the husband he knew that his government and russians are hard cucking him yet he is still staying and fighting. Subhuman males will stay subhumans while women profit

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Sub0 and JovenCansao
just be ethnic and fuck ukrainian white women theory @vicecity
True one of my new neighbours is a Ukrainian refugee, Ima try and tare that slav pussy

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
After the war there's going to be millions of incels in Ukraine with no hope of ever getting a girlfriend because millions of their women left.

Good. Now he has no obligations to some old used up roastie

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, klip11, Deleted member 31445 and 1 other person
View attachment 2342553

Only obligation he has now is dying in war jfl
Men aren't winning here boyo
brutal now i know why @IwantToLooksMaxx simps for those subhumans

he wants that cheap abundant ukranian pussy now that their men are getting aboliderated by russian bvlls

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and PointOfNoReturn
brutal now i know why @IwantToLooksMaxx simps for those subhumans

he wants that cheap abundant ukranian pussy now that their men are getting aboliderated by russian bvlls
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522