ULTIMATE EYE HOODING FAT PADS GUIDE (INCREASE YOUR EYE HOODING) (NO FUCKING ICE MASK COPE)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
well its more like an addition to what us forum users already know (eyebrow maxxing, sleep, fix undereyes w collagen/ Bonesmashing, bonesmash brow ridge, Chewing, surgery, fillers, etc)

this is for eye fat pad hooding specifically

So you heard about volufiline, but beside it, I found similar shit (and by doing the martyr work of watching foid skincare videos)

I present to you a list of shit that can theoretically increase your UEE fat pads:
-besides volufiline (with microneedling 1.5mm), bonesmashing & Chewing
-retin-a (yep)
-HA (hyralonic acid with microneedling cuz it can sorta act as surface semi-filler)
-Microinfusion: "We do a procedure at Facile called microinfusion that uses very fine micro-needles to stamp tiny droplets of thin filler into the top layer of the skin," shares Samolitis. "It is different from traditional filler injections because the filler is going more superficially but is blended with vitamins and a small amount of Botox to maximize texture improvement and skin brightening without the risk of lumps or changing your contour. It is a great starter procedure for someone who is nervous about traditional filler injections. The results last about a month and continue to build with additional treatments."

src + all their cope creams in the article (theoretically should work): https://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/filler-alternatives/slide16

low effort cuz im tired AF but post opinions n ideas, similar shit to those products should do the same trick (plumpyness) BTW no one ever had the idea to find shit like this & try it out so STFU FAGS also foids use all this and make their face younger and plumpy so do this to the eye fat pads and it ought to fucking help 100%. Gonna try it myself thats why I did the research. Enjoy the info glhf

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, kingpiin, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
make actual guide boyo

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Sondern
More impactful than Newton discovering gravity, bookmarked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, 97baHater, Bigmoneyballer and 8 others
@eduardkoopman i thought you made this low quality bum cheek thread for a second

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and ccwarrior
Jfl do not apply retinoids near eyes it permafucks your tear glands and can cause permanent dry eyes

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and forgot2straightmax
More impactful than Newton discovering gravity, bookmarked.
ye cuz newton was a fucking retard and the best eye hooding advice on this forun is to ice your face like a faggot autist while larping Christian bale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, kingpiin and murdah
Jfl do not apply retinoids near eyes it permafucks your tear glands and can cause permanent dry eyes
goes without saying to not be a clumsy fuck + that subcutaneous fat loss bullshit is a faggot theory that is wrong, otherwise mummified foids on 40+ years of retin a wouldn't look like 20 yr old barely legal epstein Island rape babies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, kingpiin and murdah
goes without saying to not be a clumsy fuck + that subcutaneous fat loss bullshit is a faggot theory that is wrong, otherwise mummified foids on 40+ years of retin a wouldn't look like 20 yr old barely legal epstein Island rape babies
the fat thing is of course a myth, i’m talking about the fear gland deterioration which is especially dangerous for greycels and those who want results fast. just apply it on your forehead and eyebrows, and no higher than your cheekbones. Your skin rejects whatever it doesn’t use and effects aren’t local to where it’s applied

• +1
Reactions: curbyourlookism and irrumator praetor
I heard that some retarded women tried to fix her tear trough with volufiline but she was putting it directly on her lower eyelids and ended up with a fat deformed lower eyelid with scleral show too jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, irrumator praetor and murdah
I heard that some retarded women tried to fix her tear trough with volufiline but she was putting it directly on her lower eyelids and ended up with a fat deformed lower eyelid with scleral show too jfl
bahahahahaha wtf send it

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
well its more like an addition to what us forum users already know (eyebrow maxxing, sleep, fix undereyes w collagen/ Bonesmashing, bonesmash brow ridge, Chewing, surgery, fillers, etc)

So you heard about volufiline, but beside it, I found similar shit (and by doing the martyr work of watching foid skincare videos)

I present to you a list of shit that can theoretically increase your UEE fat pads:
-retin-a (yep)
-HA (hyralonic acid with microneedling cuz it can sorta act as surface semi-filler)
-Microinfusion: "We do a procedure at Facile called microinfusion that uses very fine micro-needles to stamp tiny droplets of thin filler into the top layer of the skin," shares Samolitis. "It is different from traditional filler injections because the filler is going more superficially but is blended with vitamins and a small amount of Botox to maximize texture improvement and skin brightening without the risk of lumps or changing your contour. It is a great starter procedure for someone who is nervous about traditional filler injections. The results last about a month and continue to build with additional treatments."

src + all their cope creams in the article (theoretically should work): https://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/filler-alternatives/slide16

low effort cuz im tired AF but post opinions n ideas, similar shit to those products should do the same trick (plumpyness) BTW no one ever had the idea to find shit like this & try it out so STFU FAGS also foids use all this and make their face younger and plumpy so do this to the eye fat pads and it ought to fucking help 100%. Gonna try it myself thats why I did the research. Enjoy the info glhf
UPDATE

Buy any filler & during derma rolling (1.5mm+ cuz u wanna go deep ASF) put the shit like a cream over the area. Dermaroll till irritation (pain gain ig but don't make it bleed) now as for filler amount TBQH just add a bunch u deem necessary and safe tbqh - also add shit like volufiline and HA. After a while add tretinoin, moisturize the fat pad, etc.
Also include shit that gives any kind of volume to the skin to increase it in size.

src 4 above shit: https://www.byrdie.com/aquagold-treatment-review-4776243

For perma results u really wanna add in volufiline into the stack & pray.
shit to add in

1. DNA Repair Enzymes and Epidermal Growth Factor​

2. Antioxidants Like Vitamin C and Idebenone
sunscreen during the day (u prolly shouldn't fucking exfoliate your fat pads 😂)

what we want:

Microinfusion

• Lasts between 30-45 minutes
  • Uses 20-30 ultra-fine, 24k gold needles (thinner than human hair!)
  • Creates micro puncture wounds on the top layer of skin to accelerate the body’s natural healing process - resulting in a brighter and healthier complexion
  • Stamps a beauty elixir of Botox, fillers, and nutrients like Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid into the skin

u gonna add in retina and volufiline into the mix fags + other shit above n pray. src

u can also add in ur blood plasma into the mix 😂

• +1
Reactions: triggr, kingpiin and humanoidsub7
UPDATE

Buy any filler & during derma rolling (1.5mm+ cuz u wanna go deep ASF) put the shit like a cream over the area. Dermaroll till irritation (pain gain ig but don't make it bleed) now as for filler amount TBQH just add a bunch u deem necessary and safe tbqh - also add shit like volufiline and HA. After a while add tretinoin, moisturize the fat pad, etc.
Also include shit that gives any kind of volume to the skin to increase it in size.

shit to add in

what we want:

Microinfusion

• Creates micro puncture wounds on the top layer of skin to accelerate the body’s natural healing process - resulting in a brighter and healthier complexion
  • Stamps a beauty elixir of Botox, fillers, and nutrients like Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid into the skin

u gonna add in retina and volufiline into the mix fags + other shit above n pray. src

this or death basically cuz then u can only cope after this with more bone growth and thats it

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor

-retin-a (yep)

Just do filler

• Love it
Reactions: FootFungus88
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and FootFungus88
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin
if i gotta maintain something all the time I better just include it into my daily skincare routine anyway
Yeah i get that, thats why i use volufiline but i feel like the rest of the stuff you listed barely does anything noticible so just do filler once a year and get good results

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Yeah i get that, thats why i use volufiline but i feel like the rest of the stuff you listed barely does anything noticible so just do filler once a year and get good results
actually these are foid websites so at minimum they have a slight effect

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, coispet and sportsmogger
UEE mogs

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
Fat grafts moggs

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, forgot2straightmax and coispet
UPDATE

shit to add in

what we want:

Microinfusion

could this work for infras/lower eyelid though? seems legit. thank you.

could this work for infras/lower eyelid though? seems legit. thank you.
sure but tbf personally Bonesmashing with megadoses of k2 built my jaw height and IMO if i was u i would bonesmash the cheekbones first. For undereyes u need solid bone. Im actually gonna do exactly that kinda soon. Maybe after july when i get into college. Not sure if I already posted my jaw Bonesmashing before and after but it is significant and it stayed permanent fr.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
sure but tbf personally Bonesmashing with megadoses of k2 built my jaw height and IMO if i was u i would bonesmash the cheekbones first. For undereyes u need solid bone. Im actually gonna do exactly that kinda soon. Maybe after july when i get into college. Not sure if I already posted my jaw Bonesmashing before and after but it is significant and it stayed permanent fr.
Yeah I've been doing bonesmashing for 6 months now.

Yeah I've been doing bonesmashing for 6 months now.
ok google arthritis patient k2mk4 dose. Whatever it says, take that. Think it's some times 10 megadose from normal daily intake. Btw i bonesmashed my jaw with my full strength, as much as my jaw could handle, also jutted or used a belt to not fuck up my teeth.

-retin-a (yep)

Retin a on eye area?

Kill yourself

Everything except for fillers and implants is COPE