Under eye skin thinning and topical anti androgens and estrogen creams

baku9

baku9

Iron

Topical estrogen creams can increase epidermal skin thickness by 23% to treat skin thinning (under the eyes)
But topical estrogen is a death sentence for men as it is absorbed easily thru skin and can cause feminization and other very dangerous conditions which are caused due to increased estrogen.

So estrogen is out of the picture but could anti dht creams such as clascosterone ( are sold as acne creams prescription and used by some as hairloss treatment for scalp) emulate the same effect of topical estrogens or are they based on completely different mechanisms

Another thing is Dht does reduce elastin production so maybe using topical anti androgens could block said dht to stop it from aging our faces

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, lookmaxascend and RAMU KAKA
if estrogen can be absorbed as cream through the skin with notable effect, why cant we do it with test

if estrogen can be absorbed as cream through the skin with notable effect, why cant we do it with test
This post has nothing to do with test but wdya think you can literally Google and see that there are topical testosterone creams

This post has nothing to do with test but wdya think you can literally Google and see that there are topical testosterone creams
yeah but test creams dont increase test levels

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, mike21 and Napoleon1800

Topical estrogen creams can increase epidermal skin thickness by 23% to treat skin thinning (under the eyes)
But topical estrogen is a death sentence for men as it is absorbed easily thru skin and can cause feminization and other very dangerous conditions which are caused due to increased estrogen.

So estrogen is out of the picture but could anti dht creams such as clascosterone ( are sold as acne creams prescription and used by some as hairloss treatment for scalp) emulate the same effect of topical estrogens or are they based on completely different mechanisms

Another thing is Dht does reduce elastin production so maybe using topical anti androgens could block said dht to stop it from aging our faces

I follow that guy, he has some interesting videos. For blocking dht topically in your face I'd recommend azelaic or salicylic acid. For undereye area search up volufiline.

And about estradiol. It is no joke, many people have regrown hair with that. The supossedly safe dosage is 1g for no systemic absorption (I say that dose because of this study made in women https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4515379/). As far as I Know I wouldn't recommed it. If it goes systemic (which using it everyday could happen even at a lower dose) you could have some really serious side effects (even cancer, look it up).

If you'd ever use this, I'd recommend estriol better, it is way less potent therefore less risky. But IMO it still isn't worth the risk.

Last edited:
Nigga most transgenders start with creams or patches before moving to injections