Undereyes: What surgerys/nattys can save my disgusting undereyes

sutoresu

sutoresu

Iron
IMG 2101
IMG 2095
IMG 2089
IMG 2077

As you can see i have repulsive undereye support. When I have the money I will get lip filler, rhinoplasty, and something for my undereyes but after seeing a thread knocking infraorbital implants I decided to make this seeking some advice about how i can save this.

I use volufiline for the tear trough lines and im not expecting there to be any natural fix so what will it take to fix this repulsive failo??

I primarily am disgusted by the way my lower lid looks like aegyo sol(idk spel) but is actually caused by the low and recessed upper maxilla.

Additionally if anyone has any tips to fix the wrinkles on the edges and lid- i think my collagen is recked because i am on aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lower lid retraction and canthopexy

View attachment 2861452View attachment 2861453View attachment 2861454View attachment 2861456
As you can see i have repulsive undereye support. When I have the money I will get lip filler, rhinoplasty, and something for my undereyes but after seeing a thread knocking infraorbital implants I decided to make this seeking some advice about how i can save this.

I use volufiline for the tear trough lines and im not expecting there to be any natural fix so what will it take to fix this repulsive failo??

I primarily am disgusted by the way my lower lid looks like aegyo sol(idk spel) but is actually caused by the low and recessed upper maxilla.

Additionally if anyone has any tips to fix the wrinkles on the edges and lid- i think my collagen is recked because i am on aromasin.
Look good u just too lean your fault

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
saddled infraorbitals or rope implants

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sutoresu and TheMilkMan
Trash tier

• +1
Reactions: sutoresu
ive seen worse but yeah saddled infras w pagnoni ig. what percent bodyfat r u

• +1
saddled infras is all you need

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Pdo threads under eyes look at orcs thread abt it.