• Hugh Jackman

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Charlie Sheen

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Artemis

Artemis

Kraken
I noticed that most conversations of this autist forum revolve around the same guys: Chico, Maher, Delon, Gandy, and a few other top models. While these guys are indeed attractive, the looks they have are in NO WAY representative of WHAT WOMEN LIKE. They represent only a small subset of GAY-MODEL-LOOKS, which are REQUIRED in the modelling industry. It is in no way indicative of what females truly like.

Here is my list of males, all 9+/10, sex symbols, who actually are more attractive than most males on the gay-model-alien list that everyone loves here so much.

1) John Travolta

shutterstock_editorial_5883767q.jpg
Watch-John-Travolta-do-the-robot-in-a-deleted-scene-from-Saturday-Night-Fever.jpg
9bb3b984e0e16c6fa2fdfd26019f79f3.png
john-travolta-uma-thurman-pulp-fiction.jpg

Without question, Travolta was a GigaChad in his younger years. Right from the 1970s, a great decade in the history of sex symbols! Many icons were acting in huge movies and TV shows of the day and winning the hearts of the masses. In his early 20s at the time, Travolta burst onto the scene with charming roles in '70s favourites Saturday Night Fever and Grease.

Strong masculine features, huge jaw, aggressive looks, and insane coloring, combining white skin, jet-black hair, and blue eyes. Travolta is also on the taller side for Hollywood actors, being 6'0. Here is his insane looks in motion:

You can invent any excuses you want, but undeniably, in motion, in his younger years, Travolta IS GigaChad. Literally 9+/10. If you disagree, here is the man saying it himself:
quote-i-love-being-regarded-as-a-sex-symbol-but-i-can-t-take-it-too-seriously-john-travolta-29-65-64.jpg

2) Tom Ellis

One of the younger guys in the cinematography, Tom Ellis is undeniably one of the most good-looking GigaChads, 9+/10.
5504.jpg
zhjIyqpk5bsYgxsh5bSeS6VZtHm.jpg
lucifer_tom_ellis_2.jpg
gettyimages-505276816-2000-c8ff8d917f3543228a62b64ae488df04.jpg

This is the actor, who undeniably AGED WELL. In fact, he looks a LOT better in his late 30s, than he looked in his 20s.

The actor possesses extremely sharp, square jaw, and really good coloring. Big strong jewish nose plays more to his advantage, making his profile more masculine. In addition to that, Tom Ellis is 1,91m, which is probably the tallest guy on this list. Height matters.

Argue all you want, but women get wet just seeing this guy in his Canali suit:
367126cfa293811229175c8f6167524e.jpg

3) Richard Gere

One of the most prolific actors, Richard Gere is also one of the most under-appreciated PSL Gods. Famous for his roles in Pretty Woman and Runaway Bride.
runaway-bride-feature.jpg
vestito-rosso-julia-roberts-pretty-woman-1617706935.jpg

While this GigaChad is famous for his roles of "rich businessmen", and his silver fox looks, the true GigaChad-ness of Gere is visible in his youth, where he is undeniably one of the most good looking males to ever film:
Richard-Gere-American-Gigolo.jpg
19945609.jpg
26ab19bae888fb89bde5025af7215aa6.jpg
MV5BN2Y5ODc4NWYtZWQ5Ny00ODg3LWIzZDgtYzVhYjQwNTVkMzA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

Strong chin, great jawline, straight masculine nose, and youthful facial appearance. All these make Richard Gere an undeniable GigaChad. However, what sets him apart from many other guys, is his insane ageing! While he does not remain as young anymore, he became extremely attractive as he aged! The sales of his movies do not disappoint: he is lusted by females all across the world, even if his hair is grey.

richard-gere.gif

4) Hugh Jackman.

The famous Wolverine actor has been voted the sex symbol time after time. Seems like ageing did not affect him as much as other famous actors. In fact, his appeal grew quite a lot. However, Hugh Jackman is undeniably a GigaChad:

hugh-jackman-hyu-dzhekman-6915.jpg
39ee5bb36197bf85b8e5931fa18be5cf--hugh-jackman-young-and.jpg
Hugh-Jackman.jpg
30515938-8500757-image-a-19_1594184960800.jpg

Good coloring and masculine pheno carry him despite somewhat imperfect low-set cheekbones and jaw. His eyes are top-notch, and most women probably adore his serious look. Also, his smile is exceptionally good, and as we know from Niko experiments, a good smile is 75% of work... to become a sex symbol and 9+/10 GigaChad!

smiling-logan-wolverine-lfuxcolhgcps7eiz.gif

5) Charlie Sheen

Well known for his ability to do cocaine and hookers, Charlie Sheen is also undeniably a GigaChad, 9/10, and has been considered to be a sex symbol by countless women. So much, that he was placed on the cover of Maxim, despite transmitting HIV left and write to everyone he was fucking.

Despite somewhat aged appearance in his 50s, Charlie Sheen can be easily considered a heartthrob in his younger years:
img-charlie-sheen_154441186490.jpg
4f2efcdfd7e026c4cb88e451297d57a4.jpg
charlie-sheen-twitter-quit.jpg
SheenPic.jpg

Despite his somewhat lacking infraorbital rims, and rounded jawline, his pheno is top-notch, and his face is harmonious. Just a 2-second look at his face makes women wet. No wonder,

SmartHonoredAtlanticbluetang-size_restricted.gif
10tb.gif

Attachments

• 1677967665766.jpeg
    1677967665766.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gothmog6, Zonar, whitegymmax and 12 others
Looks subhuman as fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Zikel_Nut, whitegymmax and 4 others
Tom Ellis and Richard Gere are actually goodlooking. I don't why they are actually in your list. Unless you don't think the list is ironic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 18522
Op is 42

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, bluemcdonalds, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
Looks subhuman as fuck tbh
It is in motion. I could easily find the same pics for any PSL gods if they were in a movie.

Also, it is NOT subhuman. At all. Despite his face doing a weird expression. Even the ugliest expression of his face is not that bad. That was the point.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Ryan Gossling is extremely underrated here by some autists

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, cytoplasm, Clark69 and 2 others
Tom Ellis and Richard Gere are actually goodlooking. I don't why they are actually in your list. Unless you don't think the list is ironic.
All 5 on my list are extremely good looking.

All 5 were considered officially sex symbols (except tom ellis) by different tabloids/journals/etc.

What's ironic here?

Also, IMO Travolta > Gere. But anyways, the list is subject to argument.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
My mom's a richard gere fangirl jfl, never understood the appeal

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Lynx
My mom's a richard gere fangirl jfl, never understood the appeal
My mother is a fan of Travolta lol.

Also never understood the appeal tbh. I do not like bottom-heavy faces. Until I saw the "Grease" video (in the post). No matter how i look at it, Travolta is exceptionally good looking. In a strange way... but he is.

ANd ofc Richard Gere the same. I think his pheno is like 90% job: he just has a high-trust "rich boy" face, idk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and rand anon
All 5 on my list are extremely good looking.

All 5 were considered officially sex symbols (except tom ellis) by different tabloids/journals/etc.

What's ironic here?

Also, IMO Travolta > Gere. But anyways, the list is subject to argument.
The rest were charismatic medium uglies. Men who are achievable for most women and relatable for most men

The rest were charismatic medium uglies.
Not true.

Medium Uglies do NOT make it into sex symbol lists time after time, and not discussed as "muh handsome men" everywhere in media for decades.

All FIVE were GigaChads 9/10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 25667
Not true.

Medium Uglies do NOT make it into sex symbol lists time after time, and not discussed as "muh handsome men" everywhere in media for decades.

All FIVE were GigaChads 9/10.
Ryan Gosling and Idris Elba literally disprove what you have just said.

CurlyHeadJ is outside of psl scale.

• JFL
34, and these guys are more handsome than modern Zoomer-FaceApped fags from TikTok.
times change, zoomer females dont dream about richard gene or travolta. to them 9/10 gigachads are tiktok prettyboys with fluffy hair

Ryan Gosling and Idris Elba literally disprove what you have just said.
Not sure about Elba,

But Ryan Goslin is GigaChad, 9/10.

If you think he is HTN or sth, you are delusional.

The only reason he did not make it onto this list, is because Ryan Gosling is not underrated. He is RIGHTFULLY GIGACHAD. He is underrated only by autists on Looksmax.org.

times change, zoomer females dont dream about richard gene or travolta. to them 9/10 gigachads are tiktok prettyboys with fluffy hair
If these FIVE on my list were doing their careers in 2023, they would also grow Zoomer hair, dance, and rake millions of subscribers.

Times change, but these five still possessed good looks. It is just that the time of their popularity passed. They would easily mog most zoomer stars.

• +1
Reactions: Lynx
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax and Artemis
Elias de poot is an underrated and over hated gigachad. Fun fact actually: he mogs all of these boomercels

White roasties love George Clooney

Criminally long midface does him no favour
No, but his face overall looks really good.

What's the point to say "muh his jaw is bad" or "muh his midface", when the face is judged overall. No matter how you analyze him, his midface does not failo him much. He still looks masculine and attractive.

Good list

All of them are 9-10 IRL, Richard Gere had insane looks, looked gigachad well into his 50

All of them mogs all ig or tiktok models posted here, who fraud their pictures with filters, frauded angles and lighting

These guy made it big becasue they looked good at motion and from every angle

If u think some models here mogs prime Gere appeal wise, u are deluded believe me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Clark69 and Artemis
Prime Gere mogs them all. Attracted Cindy Crawford in her prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Artemis and oldcell
Gere has the best eye area of them all
Travolte the best chin
Ellis the best jaw
Sheen the best eyebrows/ hairline
Jackmam the best colouring

• Love it
if those are gigachads i'm the ruler of the world

Sorry, Bull, you are not mogging anyone on this list even close.

But
you-cope-however-you-can-amelia-sachs.gif
i mog them and hard you're just a coping oldcel
those are not gl ppl

• JFL
Yeah Right Nod GIF by Big Brother

You are delusional, take you schizophrenia pills :feelshehe:
i get approached every day oldfag
better face + gigantic height and frame

• JFL
i get approached every day oldfag
better face + gigantic height and frame
Bull, stop being delusional. you do not have a "better face" than the dudes on the list.

In fact, your face is not even close.

Not gonna argue your height and frame, though you never produced any proofs of your claims.

But anyways, if you think you mog ANYONE on the list.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Bull, stop being delusional. you do not have a "better face" than the dudes on the list.

In fact, your face is not even close.

Not gonna argue your height and frame, though you never produced any proofs of your claims.

But anyways, if you think you mog ANYONE on the list.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
no they look old and normie so you relate more to them
you just cannot even think of looking like me

• JFL
Hugh Jackman mogs them all except Lucifer