Understanding coding

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
I just realized how powerful it is to understand coding. Idgaf about nothing else anymore. All I do is study code and feel like the ultimate mogger

Having looks
+ understanding programming
= Ultimate chadness

Knowing that the average guy works at McDonald's and can't do 2+2 is such a lifefuel mogging feeling

Even if there are people who make more money than you (YouTube, TikTok and shit) you still feel like you mog these low IQ retards because outside of their digital bubble they got nothing on for themselves. Kai and ishowspeed have negative IQ. They are useless people

Seeing women trying to make money and compete with men by being muh "entepreuners and boss women" while having their shitty online stores selling 5$ ghetto fake eyelashes and lipglosses is beyond laughable. Or seeing them embracing "education" only to be studying meme shits like communication and psychology. CAGING

For you people who study difficult shit. I embrace you and I admire you. At first I was calling coding people "nerds" just to cope with my low IQ. But now the more I understand this shit the more obsessed I become. I don't give a fuck about ai. I like understanding stuff that seem Chinese to the average dude.

My motivation is doing small breaks, scrolling a little bit through TikTok/Instagram and watching people doing dumb shit, partying, wasting their lives away being mediocre and stupid and that keeps me on the top of the world. FUARK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Marsiere214, mizzy and 15 others
what are your views on narcissism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, TheBrownOne, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Oueyy, AngryShortMale and 3 others
What type of coding? OOP?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, DHTrash and Tylermax
So it's just about feeling better than others? In this ramble, you don't even mention the possibility of landing a high-paying job ONCE. It's all you trying to make yourself feel better. And you have to cope: you exaggerate their incompetence by suggesting that a McDonald's employee can't add two and two together. This is obviously not true. It's as if you're desperately trying to persuade yourself, "Yes, I AM BETTER!"
At first I was calling coding people "nerds" just to cope with my low IQ.
It seems that you're still coping hard.

What an unfortunate predicament you're in young lad. I wouldn't wanna be ya!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, StrangerDanger, Danish_Retard and 7 others
i study computer science in college but that shit useless as fuck ngl I feel like AI will take over all of my job opportunities within the next 10 years :lul: thinking about switching to manual labour like gardening cause flowers and nature kinda nice tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Oueyy, try2beme and 8 others
What type of coding? OOP?
I bet OP's first language was Haskell

Also @Tylermax you wouldn't believe how many girls like it when you put in your bio that you're a programmer. Of course you have to pass the face test first. You'll still get called a nerd (probably in a flirty way), but they definitely like handsome looking nerds. Probably because they think it's a safe and secure choice for a ltr.

• +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky, Deleted member 27660 and Tylermax
So it's just about feeling better than others? In this ramble, you don't even mention the possibility of landing a high-paying job ONCE. It's all you trying to make yourself feel better. And you have to cope: you exaggerate their incompetence by suggesting that a McDonald's employee can't add two and two together. This is obviously not true. It's as if you're desperately trying to persuade yourself, "Yes, I AM BETTER!"

It seems that you're still coping hard.

What an unfortunate predicament you're in young lad. I wouldn't wanna be ya!
Damn and I was supporting your game dev endeavours. What a back stab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Spiritualcell
i study computer science in college but that shit useless as fuck ngl I feel like AI will take over all of my job opportunities within the next 10 years :lul: thinking about switching to manual labour like gardening cause flowers and nature kinda nice tbh
What alternative do you recommend chad

• JFL
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Damn and I was supporting your game dev endeavours. What a back stab
Oh, lol, I didn't see that was you. Well, I was just sharing my honest thoughts on what you said. You sound pretty insecure, and maybe it's something you should work on.
My motivation is doing small breaks, scrolling a little bit through TikTok/Instagram and watching people doing dumb shit, partying, wasting their lives away being mediocre and stupid and that keeps me on the top of the world.
Well, I guess if it makes you motivated, it might be worth it. I especially know how important motivation is. My form of motivation is amphetamine. It's not healthy, but it's worth it to me. Perhaps your form of motivation works the same way.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 29167
Oh, lol, I didn't see that was you. Well, I was just sharing my honest thoughts on what you said. You sound pretty insecure, and maybe it's something you should work on.

Well, I guess if it makes you motivated, it might be worth it. I especially know how important motivation is. My form of motivation is amphetamine. It's not healthy, but it's worth it to me. Perhaps your form of motivation works the same way.
Brother I'm a mulatto 6'4 with blue eyes. Insecurity is not in my vocabulary. Fuck you and your shitty indie game. Deuces

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Brother I'm a mulatto 6'4 with blue eyes. Insecurity is not in my vocabulary. Fuck you and your shitty indie game. Deuces
I have to say, your response actually furthers my point about insecurity rather than refuting it. Just days ago, you were praising the very game you're now disparaging as 'shitty.' That's quite a turnaround, don't you think? It seems like you only resort to discrediting my work when you feel your own self-worth is being questioned, which is a classic sign of insecurity.

Furthermore, you flaunt your physical characteristics as if they are definitive proof against insecurities. Newsflash: One can be aesthetically gifted and still be insecure.

I brought up a valid point about the way you put down others to elevate yourself. Rather than addressing the argument, you shifted the focus to a personal attack, which is usually the last refuge for someone who doesn't have a substantial counterargument.

I'm just gonna leave these pictures of our DMs here lol. That really is a stark contrast as to how you're acting now.
Untitled

"BRO YOU ARE AMAZING"

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Danish_Retard
it never began for codelets indeed

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Spiritualcell and Tylermax
I have to say, your response actually furthers my point about insecurity rather than refuting it. Just days ago, you were praising the very game you're now disparaging as 'shitty.' That's quite a turnaround, don't you think? It seems like you only resort to discrediting my work when you feel your own self-worth is being questioned, which is a classic sign of insecurity.

Furthermore, you flaunt your physical characteristics as if they are definitive proof against insecurities. Newsflash: One can be aesthetically gifted and still be insecure.

I brought up a valid point about the way you put down others to elevate yourself. Rather than addressing the argument, you shifted the focus to a personal attack, which is usually the last refuge for someone who doesn't have a substantial counterargument.

I'm just gonna leave these pictures of our DMs here lol. That really is a stark contrast as to how you're acting now.View attachment 2404912
What did you expect? Continuing to lick your ass when you back stabbed me first? You stupid or what? Your effort is good but if you think I'm gonna be nice with you or support you you're really mistaken. You can suck my dick

• JFL

I'm just gonna leave these pictures of our DMs here lol. That really is a stark contrast as to how you're acting now.View attachment 2404912
"BRO YOU ARE AMAZING"
View attachment 2404922
If you think praising yourself for putting the effort and understanding something and comparing it to what the average dude settles with, it's pretty justifiable. I never claimed the average dude can't learn to code or do something better with himself. All I'm saying is I feel good about myself with putting the effort. So yeah I'm pretty much gonna brag about it. I'm gonna brag about grinding and putting mental pressure everyday to grasp things I couldn't do before. And I have every right to do so.

• JFL
What did you expect? Continuing to lick your ass when you back stabbed me first? You stupid or what? Your effort is good but if you think I'm gonna be nice with you or support you you're really mistaken. You can suck my dick
It seems that you've entirely missed the point I'm making and have seen it as a personal insult. Oh well.
If you think praising yourself for putting the effort and understanding something and comparing it to what the average dude settles with, it's pretty justifiable. I never claimed the average dude can't learn to code or do something better with himself. All I'm saying is I feel good about myself with putting the effort. So yeah I'm pretty much gonna brag about it. I'm gonna brag about grinding and putting mental pressure everyday to grasp things I couldn't do before. And I have every right to do so.
But you were doing more than that...
Even if there are people who make more money than you (YouTube, TikTok and shit) you still feel like you mog these low IQ retards because outside of their digital bubble they got nothing on for themselves. Kai and ishowspeed have negative IQ. They are useless people
Here, you appear to be devaluing the accomplishments of rich and successful people in an effort to elevate your own self-worth. This seems to stem from a desire for external validation, as if you believe your skills or intelligence deserve to be recognized as superior.

You're projecting your own insecurities onto others, feeling threatened by their success. Your use of phrases like 'negative IQ' and 'useless people' serves to undermine them, and this behavior often originates from a place of insecurity. It provides you with a temporary ego boost by insulting or degrading others.
Knowing that the average guy works at McDonald's and can't do 2+2 is such a lifefuel mogging feeling
Here, you diminish the competence of the average person to elevate your own self-worth. This suggests that your insecurity extends not just to successful individuals, but to completely average people as well. It indicates a lack of personal achievements.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and OwenGwyther
It seems that you've entirely missed the point I'm making and have seen it as a personal insult. Oh well.

But you were doing more than that...

Here, you appear to be devaluing the accomplishments of rich and successful people in an effort to elevate your own self-worth. This seems to stem from a desire for external validation, as if you believe your skills or intelligence deserve to be recognized as superior.

You're projecting your own insecurities onto others, feeling threatened by their success. Your use of phrases like 'negative IQ' and 'useless people' serves to undermine them, and this behavior often originates from a place of insecurity. It provides you with a temporary ego boost by insulting or degrading others.

Here, you diminish the competence of the average person to elevate your own self-worth. This suggests that your insecurity extends not just to successful individuals, but to completely average people as well. It indicates a lack of personal achievements.
Brother you better find some McDonald's workers to help you out with your indie game once it launches on steam because you ain't getting anything from me now. I had the connections to elevate you and you know it. I guess flipping burgers is considered a better personal achievement to you, so you might find someone there help you out jfl

Your words don't touch me. You're the one losing, you acknowledge you fucked up and now you seething by coping with essays trying to diminish your fuck up. Stop you're embarrassing yourself

• JFL
Brother you better find some McDonald's workers to help you out with your indie game once it launches on steam because you ain't getting anything from me now. I had the connections to elevate you and you know it. I guess flipping burgers is considered a better personal achievement to you, so you might find someone there help you out jfl

Your words don't touch me. You're the one losing, you acknowledge you fucked up and now you seething by coping with essays trying to diminish your fuck up. Stop you're embarrassing yourself
Starting to wonder if you're trolling... I mean this lack of self awareness is incredible. You not reacting to my replies makes me think you're being serious.

Also after 3 years on this forum I've made finally made 500 posts! I'm officially no longer a greycel!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and OwenGwyther
When's @Orc dropping the gardening guide?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc and autismmaxxer
When's @Orc dropping the gardening guide?
as much as people look down on it, gardening is not something you can learn, you can be a very good gardener in the technical sense but the inherent understanding of your surroundings is something that comes from within, almost all modern garden design looks like shit because they lack it.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Loveland
as much as people look down on it, gardening is not something you can learn, you can be a very good gardener in the technical sense but the inherent understanding of your surroundings is something that comes from within, almost all modern garden design looks like shit because they lack it.
autism only hobby?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
srs? i want to get into CS too.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
autism only hobby?
unironically.

the reason all the forests here are going to shit is because they only hire retards who don't have any feel for ecology, despite many of them studying it.

same pond a few years apart.

DSC 0487

20230827 201753

this is what happens when you let drooling morons do 'conservation' aka negligence, because they're too pussy to do what's needed, now you get an overgrowth of fucking cattails choking out the carnivorous plants that grow around the banks.

20230827 201424
20230827 202018

there's only some d. rotundifolia left all the d. intermedia has already been choked the fuck out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, thecel and Loveland
You’re still wage slaving for another man… you don’t mog shit. Entrepreneurship is entry level for ultimate mogger status. That’ll be me once i’m done working for Bezos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and thecel
unironically.

the reason all the forests here are going to shit is because they only hire retards who don't have any feel for ecology, despite many of them studying it.

same pond a few years apart.

View attachment 2405309

View attachment 2405310

this is what happens when you let drooling morons do 'conservation' aka negligence, because they're too pussy to do what's needed, now you get an overgrowth of fucking cattails choking out the carnivorous plants that grow around the banks.

View attachment 2405313View attachment 2405314

there's only some d. rotundifolia left all the d. intermedia has already been choked the fuck out.
RIP, atleast there is one world where vegans mog carnivores

You’re still wage slaving for another man… you don’t mog shit. Entrepreneurship is entry level for ultimate mogger status. That’ll be me once i’m done working for Bezos.
are u working at amazon

srs? i want to get into CS too.
my assumption that AI is gonna take over is just based on intuition if I'm being honest :lul: maybe CS mfs will still be in demand for 50+ years to come and I'm totally wrong, they defo are in huge demand right now so if you can get into CS at uni and dont have to pay insane college fees then its probably worth it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
whats ur role at there
Software Engineer… Starting is no less than 100k. But general starting $ is 120-130k… I know guys in my department making a million a year (usually the Machine Learning guys with Computer Science MS or Math Degrees)

Working tech for Facebook or Amazon is literally unfair advantage to start funding your side businesses

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, poopoohead and thecel
its not that difficult lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
I know guys in my department making a million a year (usually the Machine Learning guys with Computer Science MS or Math Degrees)
so getting ms in cs is actually useful
everyone keeps saying its retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kylo, poopoohead and thecel
it never began for codelets indeed

Agreed. Coding is dead in 2023. As a man, you’ll have an easier time finding employment as a trade laborer than as a developer. Then, by the 2030s, neither trades nor IT will have any job openings, for AI will run it all.

OP is a giga CodeCoper.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Pikabro, Spiritualcell and 2 others
so getting ms in cs is actually useful
everyone keeps saying its retarded
Yeah it’s useful but it’s so frustratingly competitive ur prob just better off w a bachelors making high 6 figures with time

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
<html
<p my first program p>
<body
This is a body
body>
html>

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Tylermax and thecel
<html
<p my first program p>
<body
This is a body
body>
html>

<h1>Choose a Pill</h1>

<button onclick="cope()">Blue Pill</button>

<button onclick="rope()">Black Pill</button>

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
I just realized how powerful it is to understand coding. Idgaf about nothing else anymore. All I do is study code and feel like the ultimate mogger

Having looks
= Ultimate chadness

Seeing women trying to make money and compete with men by being muh "entepreuners and boss women" while having their shitty online stores selling 5$ ghetto fake eyelashes and lipglosses is beyond laughable. Or seeing them embracing "education" only to be studying meme shits like communication and psychology. CAGING

For you people who study difficult shit. I embrace you and I admire you. At first I was calling coding people "nerds" just to cope with my low IQ. But now the more I understand this shit the more obsessed I become. I don't give a fuck about ai. I like understanding stuff that seem Chinese to the average dude.

My motivation is doing small breaks, scrolling a little bit through TikTok/Instagram and watching people doing dumb shit, partying, wasting their lives away being mediocre and stupid and that keeps me on the top of the world. FUARK
You will give up 3 months later because you're only pursuing this to feel superior to others. Vile mentality, literally thinking like a 13 year old

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AngryShortMale

This plate of fatoush was made solely with vegetables I planted. On God gardening is where it's at. Only getting better from here inshAllah.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
same
im very nervous about A.I taking over software dev. Someone on YT build Flappy build using gpt lol. major tech companies like BT in the uk are already letting software devs go. I think in the future most software will be programmed by A.I, with a few human programmers to do the checks and maybe supplement the A.I work. That would end software dev job market though.

Ive been thinking about pulling out and becoming a construction worker, but im too low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Agreed. Coding is dead in 2023. As a man, you’ll have an easier time finding employment as a trade laborer than as a developer. Then, by the 2030s, neither trades nor IT will have any job openings, for AI will run it all.

OP is a giga CodeCoper.
For A.I to take over trades, that requires some big advancements in robotics too.
no doubt coding job market is doomed, but trades are still protected by the barrier of being performed in the PHYSICAL world.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel

Having looks
= Ultimate chadness

Tell me you are an abused mentalcel without telling me you're a hardcore insecure mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and ccwarrior

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

Having looks
= Ultimate chadness

you sir are a nigga! jfl if you think coding isn't a jew way to keep you occupied like everything else you just listed! beside, what do you know about coding low iq nigga, prob recite the same python snake tutorial everyday instead of putting it to use! dumb nigga

Having looks
= Ultimate chadness

F213756F 05DC 4EA3 9CE8 E958B35DA124

Random chad: "Muh 4x4= 12"

0C4A4CDD 6ED4 4F92 93CF 706C1EB676D5

Nobel prize/pullitzer mathematician:
* invents Laplace equation
*invents Fournier transform
* invents e^x
* invents Gaussian theory
* expert in C+ ,c++, C#, Java, Php,leetcode, Swift, Python
* codes in Assembly
* creates own operating system
* design and creates his own CPU architecture using his math skills.
* creates a new programming language
* invents a new GPU architecture

3EAF49AF 55EE 4E2F A50F 02EDE76F82B9

Random hoe: I think Chad is better,smarter more elegant

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Abhorrence, Maalik and 1 other person
I want to learn stuff like this but I feel like by the time I'm fully experienced AI will start to take over jobs like this due to their adaptability. What are your thoughts on that?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I want to learn stuff like this but I feel like by the time I'm fully experienced AI will start to take over jobs like this due to their adaptability. What are your thoughts on that?
For A.I to take over trades, that requires some big advancements in robotics too.
no doubt coding job market is doomed, but trades are still protected by the barrier of being performed in the PHYSICAL world.

OP is a giga CodeCoper.
the people who don't adapt will be replaced, just like when any other tool simplifying jobs came out in the past

the day AI will be able to sufficientally improve and manage itself, it will have replaced every other job already (obviously some exceptions like trade jobs)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel