Undiagnosed with ADHD, Officially NT

J

Justical

Banned
I no longer have adhd; sex, nootropics and chess have cured me. Will make a full guide on how to cure adhd.
People say that some if not all symtons of mild adhd do not continue into adulthood for some individuals, my theory is during adolsent years you can force this and effectively soft cure adhd / become less adhd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lethbridge and IMOGYOU
sex can negatively or positively influence development and brain chemistry, don't quote me on this, proly pseudoscience.

• So Sad
Reactions: caiolindo
sex can negatively or positively influence development and brain chemistry, don't quote me on this, proly pseudoscience.
theories are always valid

with a statement so vague , its bound to be true

u didnt cured ur adhd with sex and chess retarded

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
Sex doesn't cure adhd u sped.
Otherwise id be making big money by now.
Still riddled with adhd.
Nootropics work tho

sex with who

You can only cure nt with shrooooms! And lots of em!

ADHD makes people hella low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I no longer have adhd; sex, nootropics and chess have cured me. Will make a full guide on how to cure adhd.
People say that some if not all symtons of mild adhd do not continue into adulthood for some individuals, my theory is during adolsent years you can force this and effectively soft cure adhd / become less adhd
I don’t have adhd anymore to one day I just stopped

adhd people fuck more