unironically got told to "just be confident" by a chadlite yesterday ITS OVER

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
so yesterday in the aftermath of a friday night out long story short said chadlite picked up on my lack of success with foids and another one of my friends autistically asked him to give me advice on how to pull

this faggot (mind you hes 6'+ gymmaxxed with A10 eyes and high trust prettyboy face his only failo is hes bloated right now because hes bulking) tells me with a straight face "just be confident bro girls dont like shy guys"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, AngryShortMale, BongMog and 7 others
show him a pic of my deformed face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 23804
Personalitypill

He's right

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: italiangigaChad and Deleted member 24410
so yesterday in the aftermath of a friday night out long story short said chadlite picked up on my lack of success with foids and another one of my friends autistically asked him to give me advice on how to pull

this faggot (mind you hes 6'+ gymmaxxed with A10 eyes and high trust prettyboy face his only failo is hes bloated right now because hes bulking) tells me with a straight face "just be confident bro girls dont like shy guys"
Should've told him that being a "confident" ugly guy is a recipe for humiliation and/or a sexual harassment charge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
He’s right

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: actualunderstander, italiangigaChad and Deleted member 24410
Tell him to go fuck a goat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Maybe you should take his advice instead of writing 5000 paragraphs about how ethnics are subhuman and about how gooks are a threat to the white race

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29495
@Squirtoutmabooty