Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Primalsplit and PrinceofDarkness
height does nothing for female attraction you just need to be taller than her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jsp, Gilbert_Durandal, Afterchanger and 11 others
yeah if you socially retarded

My friend is a 6’5 KHV incel
I know a 6'5 guy that doesn't take care of himself, is built like a potato, and plays league. Tried to get the fat fuck to join the gym, but fucker complains every time I check my pump calling me a narcissist, so he quit. But even he went on dates.
Now he got with a lil nigger but if he lost weight and did hygiene, he could get better women I think.

Also OP, I don't think height matters for most women, unless they are ultra short and fetishize height or are really tall and want a man that is taller.
If a girl is between 5'5-5'9 she most likely doesn't care about height, u just have to be taller than her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing, Primalsplit and 3 others
@socialcel

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
Because I refuse to fuck sub 4 women

I know a 6'5 guy that doesn't take care of himself, is built like a potato, and plays league. Tried to get the fat fuck to join the gym, but fucker complains every time I check my pump calling me a narcissist, so he quit. But even he went on dates.
Now he got with a lil nigger but if he lost weight and did hygiene, he could get better women I think.

Also OP, I don't think height matters for most women, unless they are ultra short and fetishize height or are really tall and want a man that is taller.
If a girl is between 5'5-5'9 she most likely doesn't care about height, u just have to be taller than her.
He’s right though
Your pump is nothing but sarcoplasmic glycogen water= fake muscle
Try carnivore diet you don’t get a pump just raw dry muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mizi44 and socialcel
I'm 6'2.5" and volcel. Even if I wasn't volcel, I've never had a foid approach me so I would still be an incel. I will repeat it in every single thread—height means nothing to women. It is a funny tik tok trend but completely meaningless in the real world. Face is law, now and forever

• +1
Reactions: jsp, Lynxress, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
My friend is 6'5 virgin.It is normal when you don't have face or popularity

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you’re not NT and ugly then your height is gonna do fuck all for foids in most cases

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
He’s right though
Your pump is nothing but sarcoplasmic glycogen water= fake muscle
Try carnivore diet you don’t get a pump just raw dry muscle
he not right about anything, he was just angry I'm looking at myself in the mirror after working out to see progress.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No height for your face

• +1
I'm 6'2.5" and volcel. Even if I wasn't volcel, I've never had a foid approach me so I would still be an incel. I will repeat it in every single thread—height means nothing to women. It is a funny tik tok trend but completely meaningless in the real world. Face is law, now and forever
face and body you need both. and i don't mean some roidcel, having some lean muscle mass and athletic build is what women like

face and body you need both. and i don't mean some roidcel, having some lean muscle mass and athletic build is what women like
I’m just going to assume you’re trolling with this normie-tier take. What’s next bruh, improving yourself? Womenz like a man that improves himself and is funny!

you need height+face nowadays

• +1
I’m just going to assume you’re trolling with this normie-tier take. What’s next bruh, improving yourself? Womenz like a man that improves himself and is funny!
it's not normie tier, if you have the face but are fat or are auschwitz tier, you're still not competitive (even though the latter is slightly better). if you're ripped with low tier face you're not competitive either.

it's not normie tier, if you have the face but are fat or are auschwitz tier, you're still not competitive (even though the latter is slightly better). if you're ripped with low tier face you're not competitive either.
You can be Auschwitz tier and it would not affect your outcome with women. Being fat is a dealbreaker but being anorexic isn’t a problem. Women even have a thing about these types because for some reason they’re known to be well endowed

You don’t need to have a “good body”, as long as you’re not fat

You can be Auschwitz tier and it would not affect your outcome with women. Being fat is a dealbreaker but being anorexic isn’t a problem. Women even have a thing about these types because for some reason they’re known to be well endowed

You don’t need to have a “good body”, as long as you’re not fat
yeah i said it's better than fat, anorexic men still have good hormones and metabolism, it's still less ideal than having some lean muscle mass.

you need height+face nowadays
Women can be brainwashed into liking certain things
With all the height propaganda lately they start to prefer taller for the social status

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, horizontallytall and Deleted member 62070
height does nothing for female attraction you just need to be taller than her

bluepill.org

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, anthony111553, Primalsplit and 1 other person
bad childhood

People on here claiming 6'4 are in reality 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
how is it bluepill? you are 6 foot and have a well built body yet it does nothing for you
because I am not 6ft4

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Primalsplit
Cope

I had a mate like that complained about his life with women despit being a tall white guy. Everyone told him just gymcel and go outside unironically, finally he bit the bullet now he slays more than most of us

I had a mate like that complained about his life with women despit being a tall white guy. Everyone told him just gymcel and go outside unironically, finally he bit the bullet now he slays more than most of us
his height and face ranking?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
One chance at life

Below 185 cm

Just lol

bluepill.org
Face takes precedence over height that’s what I’m saying. Plenty of over 6’2 dudes I’ve seen get rejected by girls between 5’5-5’8 for a skinny bad boy shithead who has broccoli hair and is not taller than 5’11

lmao never getting approached don't mean incel