Unironically the only real con of BP going mainstream last year

M

mirmulnir

Iron
is that mtn's and low htn's got a huge ego boost. People here said that more normies would get surgeries n shit but let be real nobody is doing allat. On other hand, we interact with normies everyday and I noticed that a lot of my narcy/egotist friends got a huge ego boost since BP went mainstream. What's even funnier is that actual chads/chadlites ain't arrogant like that it's just average niggers who try to show their "superiority" over others cuz they have muh "neutral canthal tilt" jfl
And yeah even foids behavior ain't changed for shit, which is kinda unbelievable cuz they are dumb af but looks like even they somehow managed to ignore that tiktok trash

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, poopoohead, ErbCel and 3 others
tf is bp

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, poopoohead, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
is that mtn's and low htn's got a huge ego boost. People here said that more normies would get surgeries n shit but let be real nobody is doing allat. On other hand, we interact with normies everyday and I noticed that a lot of my narcy/egotist friends got a huge ego boost since BP went mainstream. What's even funnier is that actual chads/chadlites ain't arrogant like that it's just average niggers who try to show their "superiority" over others cuz they have muh "neutral canthal tilt" jfl
And yeah even foids behavior ain't changed for shit, which is kinda unbelievable cuz they are dumb af but looks like even they somehow managed to ignore that tiktok trash
true:forcedsmile:

ofc foids wont change they're asinine ash:blackpill::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I've still never heard anyone talk about blackpill irl, closest was a guy mention ray peat to me because I said I'm taking aspirin

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ggg.tv🤫
How has the average mans looks changed since it went mainstream?

Also blackpill didn’t go mainstream, looks maxxing did so Normies dont have that much reason to looksmax and they still hold blue and red pill beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Costcosuperstore, poopoohead and 4 others
Also blackpill didn’t go mainstream, looks maxxing did so Normies dont have that much reason to looksmax and they still hold blue and red pill beliefs
^

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Costcosuperstore and humanoidsub7