Unknown Infinite Cash Glitch (BrokeCels GTFIH) *1000 IQ*

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
wsg niguhz1 are yal broke and need some cheese? I found the ultimate way to make infinite cash without spending money or getting a job.

To any feds this is all in GTA

1. Setup Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, etc account
This is where you will be sellig the shit

2. Buy This Amazon product ASIN B0BN24YHHM
3. Your probably wondering. WHy? The plan is in GTA, you are going to go to a store with this item. Find some expensive item (phone, airpods, shoes, speakers, etc) and take it to the stores fitting room. Once you are in the bathroom use the item i told you to buy to remove the security tag (just place the magnet on the lock)

4. Now that you have the item unlocked from the security thing, you can either throw the security box/tag away or leave it in the fitting room with it in your pocket.

IF YOU ARE STEALING SHOES, TAKE OFF YOUR CURRENT SHOES AND PUT THE STOLEN SHOES ON SO IT DOESN'T LOOK SUSPICIOUS (if you have a bag or something woudl be helpful)

5. Go home and then resell the item on ebay or some shit (i recommend selling it for higher than the actual price of the item)

Boom easy 200$. You made more in 30 minutes than a Doctor does in 1-2 hours.

You can then use the money you get from selling the item to then buy more items and then reselling them

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and forevermirin
Buy What?
can't see

op quick question are u black by any chance

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 28904
op just wrote the bible for black people

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali

• JFL