unlike latinos I'm not a cuck!lol

yandex99

yandex99

Master
their fathers are spanish,,my father is dutch.You would think we were both equally cucked.but not so.

we both look mestizo(people ask if I'm mexican)but the difference is my MATERNAL lineage is WHITE spaniard(my sister took a dna test and the mtdna was a haplotype that is only found in spain,and we are 5% spaniard),,because unlike their cuck latino asses,my tribe the choctaw and comanche(DNA test linked me to the uto-comanche,the choctaw are a 15th century amalgamation of various tribes after the tribal confederations in that area almost got exterminated by spain,but defeated them by fighting til the last man unlike cowardly latinos) took spaniard women as SEX slaves.

latinos are a joke.they got cucked and enslaved by the spaniards enmasse.the choctaw defeated the spaniards.the comanche wreacked havoc on the spaniards.

We believed we would be reincarnated directly or sent to the ancestral spirit paradise world if we died in battle.we choctaw were brave,good statured(our chief was 7 feet tall),well built.strikingly handsome as the spaniard chroniclers described us.

it's comical how cucked latinos are.65% of NORTHERN injun men marry white women,meanwhile latinas in USA all gravitate to white men and BBCs.

I HATE it when people assume I'm hispanic.what a utter joke of a race.ya'll mofos ugly af and ya'll women are fleshlights for various races of men.

while ya'll were giving ya'll sisters to the spaniards,we northern natives were torturing and skinning white colonists alive.HAHAHAHA!

and though we did raid ya'll white rapist daddies colonies for white womenz,white womenz WILLINGLY ran away with us and hated to be kidnapped by the white 'men'back again because they found us too goodlooking(comely countenance in their words back then) and our lifestyles too great.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
their fathers are spanish,,my father is dutch.You would think we were both equally cucked.but not so.

we both look mestizo(people ask if I'm mexican)but the difference is my MATERNAL lineage is WHITE spaniard(my sister took a dna test and the mtdna was a haplotype that is only found in spain,and we are 5% spaniard),,because unlike their cuck latino asses,my tribe the choctaw and comanche(DNA test linked me to the uto-comanche,the choctaw are a 15th century amalgamation of various tribes after the tribal confederations in that area almost got exterminated by spain,but defeated them by fighting til the last man unlike cowardly latinos) took spaniard women as SEX slaves.

latinos are a joke.they got cucked and enslaved by the spaniards enmasse.the choctaw defeated the spaniards.the comanche wreacked havoc on the spaniards.

We believed we would be reincarnated directly or sent to the ancestral spirit paradise world if we died in battle.we choctaw were brave,good statured(our chief was 7 feet tall),well built.strikingly handsome as the spaniard chroniclers described us.

it's comical how cucked latinos are.65% of NORTHERN injun men marry white women,meanwhile latinas in USA all gravitate to white men and BBCs.

I HATE it when people assume I'm hispanic.what a utter joke of a race.ya'll mofos ugly af and ya'll women are fleshlights for various races of men.

while ya'll were giving ya'll sisters to the spaniards,we northern natives were torturing and skinning white colonists alive.HAHAHAHA!

and though we did raid ya'll white rapist daddies colonies for white womenz,white womenz WILLINGLY ran away with us and hated to be kidnapped by the white 'men'back again because they found us too goodlooking(comely countenance in their words back then) and our lifestyles too great.
Dnrd and probably schizo ramblings so I will not rep.

I seen full native,more native lookin mofos than me that are 'latinos'that say they're spaniards with 'maybe'a bit of native dna.meanwhile,my people are PROUD of our RACE.if I wasn't broke I'd be dressed in full native pow wow attire because I don't like wearing my enemies' clothing.

True natives mog but they let themselves be conquered so they need to rope asap

That's why Latin America is shit, they should've won the war

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1