Unlocking Confidence: The Pharmaceutical Secret to Calmness and Composure by TheMilkMan

TheMilkMan

TheMilkMan

Strive for Excellence or Perish
I wasn’t going to make a thread on this since I was planning on gatekeeping this information since the majority of the people that I interact with on here are useless and deserve to rot and suffer with their crippling anxiety. But some of you are cool dudes that contribute to looksmaxxing so you deserve this information.

Introduction: Have you ever wondered how some of these nerds and subhuman motherfuckers are killing big presentations in front of massive crowds without even a hiccup? How people working at HFTs always manage to keep their composure without losing their shit? They exude this aura of coolness, calmness, and collectedness that seems unattainable. But guess what? I know exactly how.

I went to a giga nerd school where half the people in my CS classes were pitching whatever dogshit MVP they came up with to some dumb fuck nepos at whatever random VC like they were Billy Mays while the other half aced interviews like they were Patrick Bateman. These fuckers aren't born with an unshakeable confidence; they're just chemically enhanced. And let me tell you, I learned the recipe during my freshman year. All those seemingly supremely confident and unshaken individuals are on a cocktail of substances you wouldn't believe with the key ingredients being stimulants and beta blockers.

That’s what I’m going to partially educate you on today, the secret to always being relaxed and confident without using substances like benzos and alcohol that impair your cognitive ability. You will no longer dread occasions where you would normally suffer from performance or social anxiety. Yes, that means you can say goodbye to those moments of crippling performance anxiety. No more shaking voice or racing heartbeat. Instead, picture yourself poised and confident, sans any nasty side effects.

The key? Propranolol. Pop 10-20mg around 30-60 minutes before showtime, and you'll be as cool as a cucumber. No tremors, no jitters, and certainly no pounding heartbeats. With Propranolol, you'll breeze through tasks without a care in the world.

Here's how it works: Propranolol belongs to a class of drugs called beta-blockers. These medications work by blocking the effects of adrenaline on the body's beta receptors, which are found in various organs including the heart. By doing so, Propranolol reduces the heart rate, blood pressure, and the physical symptoms of anxiety, such as trembling and sweating.

For those who experience performance anxiety or stage fright, taking Propranolol before a stressful event can help eliminate the physical symptoms associated with anxiety, such as shaky hands, a racing heartbeat, and sweating. This can allow individuals on propranolol to feel calmer and more confident during presentations, public speaking engagements, or other high-pressure situations.

If you have subhuman traits like low blood pressure, heart issues, or asthma consult a doctor before using propranolol.

• +1
Reactions: AySab, N1666, Mr. President and 1 other person
ooo good threads today. i take 20 mg before big events/presentations and it kills all physical symptoms of anxiety. not mental tho those are still there. doctors love prescribing it as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AySab, user123456, SoundnVision and 1 other person
ooo good threads today. i take 20 mg before big events/presentations and it kills all physical symptoms of anxiety. not mental tho those are still there. doctors love prescribing it as well
Yeah it's definitely a game changer. I take it under the same occasions and I've nailed all of my presentations, I also find a small dose useful before a first date to curb the anxiety.

Good thread.
How do you get them, do you need a doctors prescription?

Good thread.
Relatively easy to get with a doctors prescription. Can also be sourced from indiamart or others for cheap.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
Good thread.
easiest drug to get prescribed. literally zero side effects

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess and TheMilkMan
Thread proves ur not nt and drugs won't save u

Can you make some anti aging stuff

Thread proves ur not nt and drugs won't save u
even nt people get anxiety before big things.
and if using things like these would better your circumstance, why wouldn't you do it? do you not work out because chad doesnt need to so your wasting your time?

Good thread, propranolol is very legit. Mine are 80mg, works well and I've only had good experiences with it

good stuff, works like magic. Definitely kills inhibition and anxiety.