[Unpopular Opinion] - When It Comes To Men That Have Killed Themselves After Announcing It Online - Nothing Of Value Was Lost

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
The kind of person that kills themselves, and not even try to get revenge or take extreme measures to change their life (outside the legal norms they were always limiting themselves to), is a low value individual who lacks any kind of drive or conviction

They don't truly WANT anything in life, they just like the implications of the IDEA of them being someone that "wants great things" (no logic, just ego), they are infatuated with the perception of a reality rather than obsessed with attaining that reality, so they aren't willing to go to extremes to get what they want.

There is no difference between them being alive or dead, because in either case, their impact and influence on their surroundings, not even the world but just within their "social sphere" (within "their life") is ZERO

It was as if they never existed to begin with, so it doesn't matter if they die:
They didn't do anything of significance to the world
They didn't do anything of significance to their country
They didn't do anything of significance to their city/town
They didn't do anything of significance to family/friends

MOST IMPORTANTLY - THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE TO THEIR OWN LIVES

This is another reason why I hate suicide posts, not only can they not be verified (could just be a troll or an incel who ascended and didn't want to be hated), but its a pathetic and disgusting attempt for that person to "try and matter", taking the lazy way out rather than trying other things to improve their life that they once avoided due to fear of death or jail time

I don't need to see some loser announce their death just to feel better about it nor do I care if they die, so they are just polluting the internet with that shit

TO ANYONE PLANNING ON MAKING A SUICIDE POST:
PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELF IN SOME QUIET LITTLE CORNER AND BE DONE WITH IT, AND DON'T DUMP YOUR BULLSHIT ON THE REST OF US THAT ARE CHOOSING TO LIVE AND TO KEEP TRYING

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv, bloomercel, 5footsix56 and 12 others
IMG 6111
IMG 6110

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Shkreliii
at least kill a kike before killing yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, anthony111553, urukhaiascension and 2 others
True but when an undesirable offs themselves they take away the burden they were placing on others n shut. That is commendable in a way.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
why do you care?

why do you care?
Because I hate when people rope and expect sympathy as opposed to seeking revenge against those who harmed them before they rope.
True but when an undesirable offs themselves they take away the burden they were placing on others n shut. That is commendable in a way.
what Elliot Rodger did was commendable.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Brutal af
If women announce it everyone's like "no don't do it qween"

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro and Aladin
Because I hate when people rope and expect sympathy as opposed to seeking revenge against those who harmed them before they rope
that would be lots of work though

You can't get revenge in life. It's not a movie where there's one central villain to the story. If you suck in life it's because you're ugly, have no talent or just wrong time/place. It's not like there's some specific person holding you back. You can shoot up a room full of randos, but it doesn't accomplish anything or get you "revenge"

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface and 1 other person
You can't get revenge in life. It's not a movie where there's one central villain to the story. If you suck in life it's because you're ugly, have no talent or just wrong time/place. It's not like there's some specific person holding you back. You can shoot up a room full of randos, but it doesn't accomplish anything or get you "revenge"
Whoever said shooting up randos is the only revenge?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Whoever said shooting up randos is the only revenge?
You're missing the point. There is no target for revenge in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Pikabro
This hits the mark so much. Losers like me who want to be acknowledged desperately. But tbh I need to be acknowledged somehow, it’s an important need ngl

The kind of person that kills themselves, and not even try to get revenge or take extreme measures to change their life (outside the legal norms they were always limiting themselves to), is a low value individual who lacks any kind of drive or conviction

They don't truly WANT anything in life, they just like the implications of the IDEA of them being someone that "wants great things" (no logic, just ego), they are infatuated with the perception of a reality rather than obsessed with attaining that reality, so they aren't willing to go to extremes to get what they want.

There is no difference between them being alive or dead, because in either case, their impact and influence on their surroundings, not even the world but just within their "social sphere" (within "their life") is ZERO

It was as if they never existed to begin with, so it doesn't matter if they die:
They didn't do anything of significance to the world
They didn't do anything of significance to their country
They didn't do anything of significance to their city/town
They didn't do anything of significance to family/friends

MOST IMPORTANTLY - THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE TO THEIR OWN LIVES

This is another reason why I hate suicide posts, not only can they not be verified (could just be a troll or an incel who ascended and didn't want to be hated), but its a pathetic and disgusting attempt for that person to "try and matter", taking the lazy way out rather than trying other things to improve their life that they once avoided due to fear of death or jail time

I don't need to see some loser announce their death just to feel better about it nor do I care if they die, so they are just polluting the internet with that shit

TO ANYONE PLANNING ON MAKING A SUICIDE POST:
PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELF IN SOME QUIET LITTLE CORNER AND BE DONE WITH IT, AND DON'T DUMP YOUR BULLSHIT ON THE REST OF US THAT ARE CHOOSING TO LIVE AND TO KEEP TRYING
Always live stream suicides.

Suicide is cringe unless something horrendous happened, which doesn't apply to most suicides either wah

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Pikabro

Who would you blame for being incel?
There are plenty of people to blame but in Elliot Rodger’s mind he wanted to target the hot blonde sorority girls. The kind that not only reject him but flaunt their beauty arrogantly.

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
Because I hate when people rope and expect sympathy as opposed to seeking revenge against those who harmed them before they rope.

If I rope it’s due to not achieving what I set out to achieve due to barriers preventing me from reaching those goals.

I have nobody in particular I’d want to kill, even women as much as I dislike them I’d never rope for them though I have removed my ego from foids a long time ago

You're missing the point. There is no target for revenge in life.
He’s a retard stop trying to explain to a dumbass his low IQ prevents him from nuance thinking

He’s a retard stop trying to explain to a dumbass his low IQ prevents him from nuance thinking
I explained in the other thread why racist whites don’t call people niggers IRL that often. The retards are the cumskins who called you a nigger.

I explained in the other thread why racist whites don’t call people niggers IRL that often. The retards are the cumskins who called you a nigger.
This isn’t about that this is about why TF you think there’s people to take revenge on. You think you can kill a system? A government? A world order? Unless you do I suggest you shut up. Many people who rope aren’t doing it for some gay ass reason like a school bully they are doing it cos their life sucks due to the powers that be and doing mass shootinfs won’t accomplish anything.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
very popular opinion

Water Landscape GIF

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Well then that could be their target. See Timothy McVeigh or Anders Breivik.
This isn’t about that this is about why TF you think there’s people to take revenge on. You think you can kill a system? A government? A world order? Unless you do I suggest you shut up. Many people who rope aren’t doing it for some gay ass reason like a school bully they are doing it cos their life sucks due to the powers that be and doing mass shootinfs won’t accomplish anything.

Ur suggesting revenge as an alternative, that’s a horrible mindset. You have to learn to forgive and forget and if you ever do decide to end it, don’t take anyone with u. They still value their lives

They didn’t value your life. Also there is such a thing as breaking the law to get what you desire instead of roping.
Ur suggesting revenge as an alternative, that’s a horrible mindset. You have to learn to forgive and forget and if you ever do decide to end it, don’t take anyone with u. They still value their lives

They didn’t value your life. Also there is such a thing as breaking the law to get what you desire instead of roping.
That’s hard to say, often times those who rope were always pushing people away, never opening up. Breaking the law risks jail time which will turn a depressed persons life from bad to horrible

Well if they rope, nothing of value was lost.
That’s hard to say, often times those who rope were always pushing people away, never opening up. Breaking the law risks jail time which will turn a depressed persons life from bad to horrible

This was about those who post it online. From our perspective in this community, nothing of value was lost.
How so? Family and friends are affected directly, they’ll never forget

People generally don't give a crap about random strangers killing themselves, whether those people did great things or not. They only care about family and close friends. Nothing new here. If some random Stacy killed herself live on stream, I wouldn't give a single fuck.

• +1
There are plenty of people to blame but in Elliot Rodger’s mind he wanted to target the hot blonde sorority girls. The kind that not only reject him but flaunt their beauty arrogantly.
ER wanted stacies to approach him. Shooting up a random sorority house wouldn't really be revenge. He ended up stabbing his sub 5 roommates anyway.

ER wanted stacies to approach him. Shooting up a random sorority house wouldn't really be revenge.
ER was a socially outcasted HAPA manlet with a feminine baby face and was somewhat on the autism spectrum. He was out to get what he perceived as those who caused him pain. Arguably a frat house would make more sense though.
He ended up stabbing his sub 5 roommates anyway.
True but honestly who cares, when people go on a rampage sometimes shit happens. He might not have had the most accurately targeted revenge but he at least made an effort to do something. He doesn’t get an A but he doesn’t get an F either, I give him a B overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
ER was a socially outcasted HAPA manlet with a feminine baby face and was somewhat on the autism spectrum. He was out to get what he perceived as those who caused him pain. Arguably a frat house would make more sense though.

True but honestly who cares, when people go on a rampage sometimes shit happens. He might not have had the most accurately targeted revenge but he at least made an effort to do something. He doesn’t get an A but he doesn’t get an F either, I give him a B overall.
Frat houses were not making him incel. The causes are too diffuse to blame one group of people.

Frat houses were not making him incel. The causes are too diffuse to blame one group of people.
It is true there are many causes, however targeting one of the causes is closer to revenge than simply roping.

It is true there are many causes, however targeting one of the causes is closer to revenge than simply roping.
I don't think a random frat is even part of the cause. Literally everyone is lookist including yourself. So there's no one you can specifically blame.

• +1
I don't think a random frat is even part of the cause. Literally everyone is lookist including yourself. So there's no one you can specifically blame.
Fair point. Elliot honestly should have killed his stepmother if anything. She was someone who was very callous and mean towards him.