Update on Giant Implant's "Chad affirming surgery" patient POST-OP (guy from giant's instagram video)

RedRiser

RedRiser

Fighting with intrusive thoughts
We all remember this fellow man, who a few months ago decided to get a variety of work done to himself planned by @RealSurgerymax himself (a.k.a. giant implants)

Since, we all wanted to know how he looks like after operation (or if he's even alife jfl) i decided to check on everything we have and realized the man himself (who commented on giant's video btw) changed his profile picture. (His previous one was of his face before OP, and since then he uploaded a new one with his brand new face) the change is obvious.

THOUGHTS?

Attachments

• IMG_20231216_020416.jpg
    IMG_20231216_020416.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231216_020341.jpg
    IMG_20231216_020341.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231216_020354.jpg
    IMG_20231216_020354.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, NoPainNoChick, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
Why didn't he get jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and OldRooster
Because surgeon took the decision not too put them since jaw would become "excessively wide"
((("excessive"))) just his way of getting him to come back in under the knife because he's not satisfied with the results

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Spiritualcell, shabby890 and 1 other person
Happy Nicolas Cage GIF
, so that pic of him in the car is the after post op surgery ? ………

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, humanoidsub7 and RedRiser
We all remember this fellow man, who a few months ago decided to get a variety of work done to himself planned by @RealSurgerymax himself (a.k.a. giant implants)

Since, we all wanted to know how he looks like after operation (or if he's even alife jfl) i decided to check on everything we have and realized the man himself (who commented on giant's video btw) changed his profile picture. (His previous one was of his face before OP, and since then he uploaded a new one with his brand new face) the change is obvious.

THOUGHTS?
pre looked like @Yuno_howitez

wonder how he's doing

Im not sure how much the swelling and lens distortion will impact things here, but the result is underwhelming compared to the hype it built on instagram.

Periorbital countor looks improved but still has a relatively round eye shape - looks like the saddled infras and drop down supras cant turn your eyes into a hunter/almond shape reliably if your base is like his. Giant called it "chad affirming surgery" but he's affirming a delusion. Went from ltn to mtn. I assume his side profile did reach chadlite tier though.

• +1
Reactions: turkishchad, aesthetic beauty, TeenAscender and 10 others
View attachment 2614720View attachment 2614721

Im not sure how much the swelling and lens distortion will impact things here, but the result is underwhelming compared to the hype it built on instagram.

Periorbital countor looks improved but still has a relatively round eye shape - looks like the saddled infras and drop down supras cant turn your eyes into a hunter/almond shape reliably if your base is like his. Giant called it "chad affirming surgery" but he's affirming a delusion. Went from ltn to mtn. I assume his side profile did reach chadlite tier though.
Do you think theres anything he can do to reach chadlite floor overall?

What jfl, a face transplant like in Face off ?

There’s an upper limit to all this shit. Otherwise every rich LTN will surgerymaxx to Chad

((("excessive"))) just his way of getting him to come back in under the knife because he's not satisfied with the results
Which requires an additional round of anesthetic and a hospital stay. The surgeon and the user who designed the surgery aren't the ones benefitting.

He looks better. But he needed jaw implants more than he needed undereye implants.

THOUGHTS?
its just his midface, jaw width, nasion glabella crease but this maybe not too significant hlding him back imo

Do you think theres anything he can do to reach chadlite floor overall?
What jfl, a face transplant like in Face off ?

There’s an upper limit to all this shit. Otherwise every rich LTN will surgerymaxx to Chad

The morph i made of him admittedly is difficult to achieve but technically possible.

So he needs further Zygomatic expansion, and even more implants ??
He needs more bones in general. Bones can be mimicked thru implants, so yeah he needed more and better implants IMO

Surprised this thread hasnt blown up yet

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale, humanoidsub7, RedRiser and 1 other person

Could it be because he requested a vinnie hacker/pretty boy look over a more dimorphic design?

Could it be because he requested a vinnie hacker/pretty boy look over a more dimorphic design?
He is really far away from vinnie look jfl, even on the morph that @Oxygen made with a wider jaw he would have smaller jaws than vinnie

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
No shot. Giant as a solo guy is supposed to have a top tier aesthetic eye (claims better than design companies), why would he intentionally let a retard botch himself.

The patient wanted jaw implants, but during surgery, giant said it would add too much width. <-- this is why i think lens distortion is at play in the pictures taken (his lower third looks narrow).

dimorphic
My morph wasnt made in a masculine dimorphic lens. It was made to fit an attractive lens, which just so happens to have dimorphic features. I tried to morph it to the female gaze, which tends to include at least some dimorphism.

He is really far away from vinnie look jfl, even on the morph that @Oxygen made with a wider jaw he would have smaller jaws than vinnie
Im talking about what he asked for, if you read giants post he said that's what he requested to look like

No shot. Giant as a solo guy is supposed to have a top tier aesthetic eye (claims better than design companies), why would he intentionally let a retard botch himself.

The patient wanted jaw implants, but during surgery, giant said it would add too much width. <-- this is why i think lens distortion is at play in the pictures taken (his lower third looks narrow).

My morph wasnt made in a masculine dimorphic lens. It was made to fit an attractive lens, which just so happens to have dimorphic features. I tried to morph it to the female gaze, which tends to include at least some dimorphism.
I wasn't talking about your morph at all when i said that

Ok. He would've looked better with more dimorphic traits instead of vinnie hacker
edit: nvm you were answering the original question

Last edited:

needs a better jaw, work on eyebrows and lashes as well, still impressive tho tweaked a lot of soft features

wait he got infras but still has dogshit hollowing? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Oxygen and humanoidsub7

Giant posted him in motion on his story yesterday.

He needs more bones in general. Bones can be mimicked thru implants, so yeah he needed more and better implants IMO
his bones are already giga, he needs less facial fat.
i've seen lot of pics of him. but dont aske me, i will not send anything.