update on my situation with oneitis - long read

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
I wanted to make a quick update for people that have previously cared and shit.
Basically 2 days ago whole class went to a club, long story short my plan was to be flirty there and shit but that plan quickly fell apart when i got wasted like a retard. According to my friend (since i remember nothing), they had to leave the club because i threw up near our table and over myself, broke a couple of glasses and messed up the table completely, they fell a couple times while they were carrying me out and basically embarrassed everyone that i was there with. But they are good friends bc they paid for the taxi and 2 of them carried me all the way to my bed jfl. Also according to my friend, my oneitis was also trying to help by taking away glasses of alcohol that i was trying to drink when i was drunk already and she was giving me water instead of alcohol.
I woke up the next morning still fucking drunk, lightheaded as fuck, i went to the toiler and for 3 n a half hours i was sitting, my face in my toilet trying to vomit. Since i was still drunk i was low inhib enough to text “hi” and send a follow request to my oneitis later too. It was very very early morning so everyone was sleeping i guess. My oneitis replied about 5 h later saying “heyy” and then saying “Are you okay”? I thought this was cute bc i sent a message to some other classmates that i needed to ask smth and almost no one cared if im fine, everyone would just respond back with “hi”. I responded back with “i felt terrible in the morning, but now im fine after getting some rest”.
Its been a day and im on delivered, follow request was not accepted either :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile::lul:. For context even after i sent that text she later seened a message in the class gc, so she was on ig but for some reason did not open my text.
Also for context for today and idk how long 80% of my class is going to some house for a couple of days they rented for the end of hs, her included. Why does this matter?
She might be busy and doesnt have time to text/doesnt open ig much - this cope is crazyyy but hear me out

- I found it nice that she asked me how i was
- She responded that morning pretty early and nicely even tho my message was completely random since i never texted her before (and i know she slept that morning over at her female friends house)
- She was trying to help me when i got drunk asf even tho she is usually very shy and doesnt like interacting with others

Also idk if she didnt wanna talk wouldnt she just heart the instagram message? Or send some random text then eventually end the convo. I will update yall in a few days bc i doubt she will leave me on delivered forever, this situation is weird and even tho she probably does not like me i will update everyone when i know for 100% if she is into me or not, depending on how much we end up talking. If she starts texting after they come back from that house, i will assume that she just didnt have much time and shit and i will ask her out if im feeling the vibe. If she leaves me on delivered forever or makes it obv that she isnt into me i will just leave it at that.
I WILL KEEP YALL UPDATE FOR SURE THOUGH. WISH ME LUCK BUDDY BOYOS.
Also to mention she was gorgeous in that club. I sold hard jfl

tag for some mfs that might wanna read idk:
@bishōnenmaxxer @seleucus @cytoplasm @EasyMan875 @Hoso @julianchicago @alriodai @Yuno_howitez @p0lishsubhuman

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 17595
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 14693
Fuck man, life is so bad for incels. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and rooman
Which message did she heart? The last one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Can you summarize I cba to read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Which message did she heart? The last one?
no no im saying that if she didnt wanna talk she would prob just heart the message and not respond like ppl usually do on ig. But she didnt even open it thats why i think that its not full on over

Can you summarize I cba to read
i think that its enough for u to read last 2 paragraphs to know most tbh
from this line

“- I found it nice that she asked me how i was”

Please if i worded something too vaguely, or you want more info/dont understand smth tell me so i can clear anything up!

ima be real with you i was in situation like you
thikning only about one girl is gonna traumatize you
move on bro, looksmax and be a whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
no no im saying that if she didnt wanna talk she would prob just heart the message and not respond like ppl usually do on ig. But she didnt even open it thats why i think that its not full on over
Tbh your message doesnt really need a response. I dont think its a good sign but idk we'll see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Tbh your message doesnt really need a response. I dont think its a good sign but idk we'll see
yeah but i think leaving on delivered would be weird asf no? Everyone that i talk to just hearts the message when they dont wanna continue talking or dont got anything to say/leave on seen but thats more rare. She didnt do neither, so until she leaves on seen im not losing hope fully. If she wants to really talk w me she can respond to that message easily, and she will follow me back and accept the request. I will know fs in a few days, im happy that i at least messaged. Wish me luck though

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
ima be real with you i was in situation like you
thikning only about one girl is gonna traumatize you
move on bro, looksmax and be a whore
idk i kinda like her a lot but im not gonna be giga sad if she just shuts down the convo im glad i tried lol. We’ll see what happens, also i dont think im really nt or gl enough to be a whore jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and alriodai
That doesn't smell very good bro i'm not going to lie to you, but not over

Now watch how she behaves with u in real life, if she stays the same as usual it's shit because it will mean indirectly that she put you a "stop"

but tbh wait again, see if she behaves in another way etc

• +1
That doesn't smell very good bro i'm not going to lie to you, but not over

Now watch how she behaves with u in real life, if she stays the same as usual it's shit because it will mean indirectly that she put you a "stop"
ik, like i said in the thread im aware that she prob doesnt care ab me but there still might be chance

also im not gonna see her irl really that much unless i go out with her since hs is over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
ik, like i said in the thread im aware that she prob doesnt care ab me but there still might be chance

also im not gonna see her irl really that much unless i go out with her since hs is over for me
when you saw her in the club she was talking with another guy? Or just with her friends

see if she follows new guys on insta, try to conduct your little investigation

• +1
when you saw her in the club she was talking with another guy? Or just with her friends
jfl she was literally not talking to anyone just dancing kinda on her own at the table. Later she only talked with her female friends. I also find it cute that she tried to help since except her most other girls in our group were just laughing at me

• Woah

see if she follows new guys on insta, try to conduct your little investigation
her prof is private so i cant see exactly who she follows but i can see that the follow count hasnt moved jfl so she hasnt followed or accepted follows last like 2 days

• +1
jfl she was literally not talking to anyone just dancing kinda on her own at the table. Later she only talked with her female friends. I also find it cute that she tried to help since except her most other girls in our group were just laughing at me
TF BRO

it was the PERFECT opportunity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 17595
TF BRO

it was the PERFECT opportunity
BRO I GOT SO FUCKING DRUNK BY THE TIME I WANTED TO FLIRT I WAS SO DRUNK I COULDNT OPEN MY EYES. I CANT REMEMBER ALMOST A SINGLE THING FROM THAT NIGHT I SOLD SO HARDDD MAN

• JFL
her prof is private so i cant see exactly who she follows but i can see that the follow count hasnt moved jfl so she hasnt followed or accepted follows last like 2 days
Broo this girl looks shy ngl

move your ass and go approach her or else someone else will do it for him , i know im rude but bro you have no more time

• +1
BRO I GOT SO FUCKING DRUNK BY THE TIME I WANTED TO FLIRT I WAS SO DRUNK I COULDNT OPEN MY EYES. I CANT REMEMBER ALMOST A SINGLE THING FROM THAT NIGHT I SOLD SO HARDDD MAN
NP but now stop looking for excuses and see her as a man, shes SHY and u need to be the GUY of the situation

• +1
Broo this girl looks shy ngl

move your ass and go approach her or else someone else will do it for him , i know im rude but bro you have no more time
man she is, but since hs is ova im not gonna rly see her irl. I just need her to respond to my text and im just straight out gonna ask her to go out with me. Just need a response to my text broo

• +1
man she is, but since hs is ova im not gonna rly see her irl. I just need her to respond to my text and im just straight out gonna ask her to go out with me. Just need a response to my text broo
Fun Lol GIF by CANAL+

• JFL
im going to be brutally honest with you

First of all, stop the cope she's not into you at all. Girls are on their phone all day every day, if she was crushing or interested in you too she would reply in no time.

Secondly, you seem to be one of the more unpopular kids, no? You're on the side that wasn't invited to go with them for the party vacation. It was a thing where I'm from too after HS and only the unpoppular weirdos didn't go with us (can't relate JFL, get on my level incels)

thats it basically

my last point or advice is to get with other girls, I was in a similar situation as you (other than I got actual interest from her lul) and stop projecting some perfect fairytale on her

i bet you 3 months of VIP that if you got to actually know her you would realize shes nothing special at all

you constructed this fairytale thats just not real, you dont have a crush on her you have a crush on the person you think she is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
i do NOT know what you mean by that to keep it real 😭😭
Man wait another day

if nothing happens you send to her "Hey Elisabth, i want to ask you something, are you available for a call?"
and then you ask her if she wants to drink something with you

• +1
you constructed this fairytale thats just not real, you dont have a crush on her you have a crush on the person you think she is
basically like 97% of the male population

we idealize pretty girls, when they have plenty of faults

you can't really blame him for that + he didn't behave like a simp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
thank you for this psychoanalysis

Secondly, you seem to be one of the more unpopular kids, no? You're on the side that wasn't invited to go with them for the party vacation. It was a thing where I'm from too after HS and only the unpoppular weirdos didn't go with us (can't relate JFL, get on my level incels)
i did get invited, i just said that i dont want to go. Out of 20 people in my class i think 11 went (or 10?not sure)

First of all, stop the cope she's not into you at all. Girls are on their phone all day every day, if she was crushing or interested in you too she would reply in no time.
she did respond to the first msg pretty wuickly, why would she leave on delivered instead of just hearting the message like literally all people do. Also i know her i been going to class with her and she barely uses instagram. I remember stalking school gc messages to see how long would it take her to see them and sometimes it would actually take like a day+ which is insane jfl.
my last point or advice is to get with other girls, I was in a similar situation as you

i bet you 3 months of VIP that if you got to actually know her you would realize shes nothing special at all
i think she is special but in the end yeah, she most likely does not like me, and i cant get with other girls really. I dont go out much or look good enough for it to be that easy

• JFL
Man wait another day

if nothing happens you send to her "Hey Elisabth, i want to ask you something, are you available for a call?"
and then you ask her if she wants to drink something with you
ill wait a day or two yeah

• +1
I wanted to make a quick update for people that have previously cared and shit.
Basically 2 days ago whole class went to a club, long story short my plan was to be flirty there and shit but that plan quickly fell apart when i got wasted like a retard. According to my friend (since i remember nothing), they had to leave the club because i threw up near our table and over myself, broke a couple of glasses and messed up the table completely, they fell a couple times while they were carrying me out and basically embarrassed everyone that i was there with. But they are good friends bc they paid for the taxi and 2 of them carried me all the way to my bed jfl. Also according to my friend, my oneitis was also trying to help by taking away glasses of alcohol that i was trying to drink when i was drunk already and she was giving me water instead of alcohol.
I woke up the next morning still fucking drunk, lightheaded as fuck, i went to the toiler and for 3 n a half hours i was sitting, my face in my toilet trying to vomit. Since i was still drunk i was low inhib enough to text “hi” and send a follow request to my oneitis later too. It was very very early morning so everyone was sleeping i guess. My oneitis replied about 5 h later saying “heyy” and then saying “Are you okay”? I thought this was cute bc i sent a message to some other classmates that i needed to ask smth and almost no one cared if im fine, everyone would just respond back with “hi”. I responded back with “i felt terrible in the morning, but now im fine after getting some rest”.
Its been a day and im on delivered, follow request was not accepted either :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile::lul:. For context even after i sent that text she later seened a message in the class gc, so she was on ig but for some reason did not open my text.
Also for context for today and idk how long 80% of my class is going to some house for a couple of days they rented for the end of hs, her included. Why does this matter?
She might be busy and doesnt have time to text/doesnt open ig much - this cope is crazyyy but hear me out

- I found it nice that she asked me how i was
- She responded that morning pretty early and nicely even tho my message was completely random since i never texted her before (and i know she slept that morning over at her female friends house)
- She was trying to help me when i got drunk asf even tho she is usually very shy and doesnt like interacting with others

Also idk if she didnt wanna talk wouldnt she just heart the instagram message? Or send some random text then eventually end the convo. I will update yall in a few days bc i doubt she will leave me on delivered forever, this situation is weird and even tho she probably does not like me i will update everyone when i know for 100% if she is into me or not, depending on how much we end up talking. If she starts texting after they come back from that house, i will assume that she just didnt have much time and shit and i will ask her out if im feeling the vibe. If she leaves me on delivered forever or makes it obv that she isnt into me i will just leave it at that.
I WILL KEEP YALL UPDATE FOR SURE THOUGH. WISH ME LUCK BUDDY BOYOS.
Also to mention she was gorgeous in that club. I sold hard jfl

tag for some mfs that might wanna read idk:
@bishōnenmaxxer @seleucus @cytoplasm @EasyMan875 @Hoso @julianchicago @alriodai @Yuno_howitez @p0lishsubhuman
Good luck with her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 15468
thank you for this psychoanalysis
i was in a similar situation and am just projecting, many guys make this mistake
i did get invited, i just said that i dont want to go. Out of 20 people in my class i think 11 went (or 10?not sure)
why why why? it was one of the best times of my life honestly, could be around my crush 24/7
she did respond to the first msg pretty wuickly, why would she leave on delivered instead of just hearting the message like literally all people do. Also i know her i been going to class with her and she barely uses instagram. I remember stalking school gc messages to see how long would it take her to see them and sometimes it would actually take like a day+ which is insane jfl.
i mean you know her better, maybe shes just very anxious and doesnt know what to say? could be
i think she is special but in the end yeah, she most likely does not like me, and i cant get with other girls really. I dont go out much or look good enough for it to be that easy
then you have to take the normie way, like 90% of other guys need to (although i think you can have good appeal if you gymcel with your height) and learn how to talk to women

inb4 cope only looks matter, just ignore them I have actual social experience

why why why? it was one of the best times of my life honestly, could be around my crush 24/7
in all honesty not only am i still tired from drinking like a retard in the club, its also kinda too expensive for me jfl
i mean you know her better, maybe shes just very anxious and doesnt know what to say? could be
she is kinda introverted, i remember in class she told the teacher she prefers being on her own, also ik she is say from some experiences in school
then you have to take the normie way, like 90% of other guys need to (although i think you can have good appeal if you gymcel with your height) and learn how to talk to women

inb4 cope only looks matter, just ignore them I have actual social experience
yeah im gymcelling but face is like 90% after all honestly

in all honesty not only am i still tired from drinking like a retard in the club, its also kinda too expensive for me jfl

she is kinda introverted, i remember in class she told the teacher she prefers being on her own, also ik she is say from some experiences in school

yeah im gymcelling but face is like 90% after all honestly
do you like a good body on a girl? its very attractive to me at least, rather hook up with a 10/10 body MTB than a 1/10 body stacy

its almost the same for us men, with your height you can get insane appeal from gymcelling

do you like a good body on a girl? its very attractive to me at least, rather hook up with a 10/10 body MTB than a 1/10 body stacy

its almost the same for us men, with your height you can get insane appeal from gymcelling
on girl its face > everything for me jfl. She has a very pretty face
Gymcelling is cope for ugly faces, especially in a country like mine where the avg height is around 5ft11 or 6ft. From my experience girls always like 100% of times comment on a handsome face before they would on height or body, it is what it is

• Hmm...
on girl its face > everything for me jfl. She has a very pretty face
well different strokes but its essential to be a slayer
Gymcelling is cope for ugly faces, especially in a country like mine where the avg height is around 5ft11 or 6ft. From my experience girls always like 100% of times comment on a handsome face before they would on height or body, it is what it is
youre average even a bit above, ofc very handsome guys have it easier because a good face is more rare

but you have to deal with the cards you got and you dont even have it that bad, otherwise its just LDAR

• +1
well different strokes but its essential to be a slayer

youre average even a bit above, ofc very handsome guys have it easier because a good face is more rare

but you have to deal with the cards you got and you dont even have it that bad, otherwise its just LDAR
i will LDAR tbh. Average guys need to be either rich or like extremely nt or extremely tall and athletic. Im not giga tall, and i dont really have the energy or money in me to jestermaxx and go clubbing every weekend or some shit just to find some whore. Since hs is over i will prob get into video games again this summer i find that fun enough and distracting

• So Sad
She is ghosting you it’s over

• +1
WAGMI

• JFL