Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SurgeryEnjoyer, Majkal and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Impossible to tell what it will look like before weight loss

Still subhuman lower third

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14693, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Yes I know
Sorry to say but leanmaxxing would have given better results than this trimax and would also had made you more healthy and saved you money

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, Artemis, VenatorLuparius and 6 others
But your maxilla seems decent. Might be the light though

Predictive imaging

Attachments

• AC2F3675-1B90-4E3D-9231-1FF7D0DD6973.jpeg
    AC2F3675-1B90-4E3D-9231-1FF7D0DD6973.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Why is your mouth open jfl? Niggas pay for surgery but won't even stop mouthbreathing.

• JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, It'snotover, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Sorry to say but leanmaxxing would have given better results than this trimax and would also has made you more healthy and saved you money
Water

Why is your mouth open jfl? Niggas pay for surgery but won't even stop mouthbreathing.
Nose is congested from the surgery I had 10 days ago

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Ct of midface

Attachments

• BD4EB6A1-9BD9-4716-954A-8E10662AB98E.jpeg
    BD4EB6A1-9BD9-4716-954A-8E10662AB98E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zeek
Post before side pic , also does Mario Pagnoni has an Instagram page ?

Try to get your hands on ozempic tbh, will ascend u

homie didnt even leanmaxx thats why people will hate on blackpill incels

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, Artemis and VenatorLuparius
niggawhat is this????

This thread was kinda counterproductive because I’m too swollen

this is how you know bimax is a meme. users tell other users to get bimax, these users get the procedure and post results, other users then tell them its a shit result. how many times have I seen this exact same thing play out. which users on this forum have ascended through bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Artemis, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
the transition between your supras looks weird

Post before side pic , also does Mario Pagnoni has an Instagram page ?
he went to pagnoni? mirin effort. ngl I thought it was some random local insurance paid jaw surgeon.

he went to pagnoni? mirin effort. ngl I thought it was some random local insurance paid jaw surgeon.
Nah he did all implants and trimax with Pagnoni

Nah he did all implants and trimax with Pagnoni
im curious to see the final result and before and afters now.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, It'snotover, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
this is how you know bimax is a meme. users tell other users to get bimax, these users get the procedure and post results, other users then tell them its a shit result. how many times have I seen this exact same thing play out. which users on this forum have ascended through bimax?
This. Bimax is a good surgery to fix malocclusion and narrow airways, but won't ascend you aesthetically. Actually i've seen some guys looking worse in the after because their cheekbones became invisible. And take into account that you need to get braces pre op for at least a year. Funny how everyone talks about muh ccw bimax but when someone post the results they says it looks like shit. And after it the lefort 2 and 3 areas will still be recessed, so midface, cheekbones and infras implants would be needed to balance it out. It's completely over if you don't have proper craniofacial development tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002, Artemis, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
This. Bimax is a good surgery to fix malocclusion and narrow airways, but won't ascend you aesthetically. Actually i've seen some guys looking worse in the after because their cheekbones became invisible. And take into account that you need to get braces pre op for at least a year. Funny how everyone talks about muh ccw bimax but when someone post the results they says it looks like shit. And after it the lefort 2 and 3 areas will still be recessed, so midface, cheekbones and infras implants would be needed to balance it out. It's completely over if you don't have proper craniofacial development tbh.
many people this website claim need bimax have a normal bite and just need genioplasty and implants

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
many people this website claim need bimax have a normal bite and just need genioplasty and implants
Yes, they REALLY think that 3 more mms in the lower maxilla will make a big improvement, which won't be the case. The most important part of the maxilla is the upper, since lefort 3 is just for deformed people it's better to get osteotomies like genio or bsso and then implants. After lefort 1 many people lose their ogee because the cheekbones are obviously not advanced. I think genio+ infras implants are much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002 and Yuno_howitez
Yes, they REALLY think that 3 more mms in the lower maxilla will make a big improvement, which won't be the case. The most important part of the maxilla is the upper, since lefort 3 is just for deformed people it's better to get osteotomies like genio or bsso and then implants. After lefort 1 many people lose their ogee because the cheekbones are obviously not advanced. I think genio+ infras implants are much better.
It’s early days but bimax has helped me

Attachments

• 14B67974-21D1-44C6-946D-01F83A9FDBBE.jpeg
    14B67974-21D1-44C6-946D-01F83A9FDBBE.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 4A320CE9-7943-45D7-8B45-A7FAB13EC722.jpeg
    4A320CE9-7943-45D7-8B45-A7FAB13EC722.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 20631 and It'snotover
and a rhino

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
It’s early days but bimax has helped me
Good results bro, but most of it comes from infras and supras implants and genio. Your lower maxilla won't look much different, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Good results bro, but most of it comes from infras and supras implants and genio. Your lower maxilla won't look much different, trust me.
Bimax is mostly functional of course the aesthetics benefits are going to mostly come from the cosmetic-focused surgeries

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and It'snotover
Bimax is mostly functional of course the aesthetics benefits are going to mostly come from the cosmetic-focused surgeries
I know. I think that the only people that will get an ascension from it will be birdcels, because they have severe overbites and completely backward jaws. However this is still very hard to explain to most retards on this forum, thinking their ccw bimax will ascend them. I've seen people with good bite here told to get bimax jfl.

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 20631
Only a few days after surgery and I mog despite being swollen and obese

Attachments

• 9EF861D1-6FEA-49B3-AFE2-B2596F44B8D6.jpeg
    9EF861D1-6FEA-49B3-AFE2-B2596F44B8D6.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2F852A95-A809-4B26-9C90-1E1253D37D0E.png
    2F852A95-A809-4B26-9C90-1E1253D37D0E.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • D853D059-257E-4E31-9392-FA1A97F7F51B.jpeg
    D853D059-257E-4E31-9392-FA1A97F7F51B.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
No I don’t I just need to lose weight
Bro stop posting here until you lose weight and swelling goes away. Your just asking for these curries and little kids to hate on you

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Artemis and VenatorLuparius
Bro stop posting here until you lose weight and swelling goes away. Your just asking for these curries and little kids to hate on you
Idgaf I mog them to suicide even like this

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 21403, Artemis and 1 other person
Opie was not that recessed to begin with, trimax might have been necessary but not as much as for a truecel or a birdcel.

Trimax alone won't ascend him : the most notable improvements will come from leanmaxxing and implants in his eye area.

• +1
Opie was not that recessed to begin with, trimax might have been necessary but not as much as for a truecel or a birdcel.

Trimax alone won't ascend him : the most notable improvements will come from leanmaxxing and implants in his eye area.
Trimax has ascended me, and it is necessary to balance implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Idgaf I mog them to suicide even like this
Alright bro you have the Chad bones, mirin orbits btw. Just covered with fat/swelling. These ppl are gonna keep talking shit as long as your posting all bloated

Alright bro you have the Chad bones, mirin orbits btw. Just covered with fat/swelling. These ppl are gonna keep talking shit as long as your posting all bloated
I know and I would be too; I’m retarded for spending a mortgage on surgery before getting lean 💀💀

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I don’t have chad bones at all, I still mog them tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 21048
I know and I would be too; I’m retarded for spending a mortgage on surgery before getting lean 💀💀
Can you send ur body in pm? i wonder what bf you are

Don't mind the salty haters op

its a improvement so far from pics you posted even with all that swelling

need swelling to go down more to see final results

I know. I think that the only people that will get an ascension from it will be birdcels, because they have severe overbites and completely backward jaws. However this is still very hard to explain to most retards on this forum, thinking their ccw bimax will ascend them. I've seen people with good bite here told to get bimax jfl.
The only aesthetic benefits I expect from my Bimax are slightly straighter nose and a slightly bigger mandible.

The thing that’s ascending me the most is the genio and jaw widening. Infraorbital Implants should also provide adequate results as well since they’ll fix the issues with my eye area and bring my upper midface forward so I’m not chimpmaxxed from the genio + bimax

Last edited:
  • +1
@Artemis Didn't you say this Months ago
Yes. I also said it to him in DMs.

And I also said it to him under a different account a year ago.

but he is retarded. :feelsrope: