Updated skin maxing for youthful glow

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
So at this point I use heavy dermastamp session once every two weeks .5 mm dermaroller, till my face looks heavily sunburned. Instant glow up for at least a week after.
Tretinoin one night, copper peptides and hylauronic acid next night

kojic acid soap once or twice a week

When Im working i keep my face coated in urea cream the whole day, protects form the dry southern AZ desert against my pale skin

sometimes Ill coat my face in copper peptides multiple times a day too, instead of urea cream

the dermarolling over my whole face has made a huge effect on skin youth and beard. But again, you cant do it more then twice a month, and .5mm is good enough to keep good skin texture

I drink a gallon of water a day now, and dont drink more then twice a month. went from looking around 30 to looking about 23. currently 26.

Retinoid and dermastamp definitely gave me the most glow up and bang for my buck, if i had to go with only one i would choose derma rolling.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shychad, Frexa, GalacticHero and 2 others
you need a bigger gins, this is like going up against mike tyson with a stick

Atleast youre not brown my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
you need a bigger gins, this is like going up against mike tyson with a stick
Dermastamping with PRP is the holy grail
microneedling-with-prp-before-and-after.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, GalacticHero, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Atleast youre not brown my nigga
at least ur clown urself on this forum, if u went into any club u would see black boys with mexicans and ltb all the time, ruckus wannabe

at least ur clown urself on this forum, if u went into any club u would see black boys with mexicans and ltb all the time, ruckus wannabe
Oh im not denying that but theyre ltbs, over

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Blackgymmax
So at this point I use heavy dermastamp session once every two weeks .5 mm dermaroller, till my face looks heavily sunburned. Instant glow up for at least a week after.

When Im working i keep my face coated in urea cream the whole day, protects form the dry southern AZ desert against my pale skin

sometimes Ill coat my face in copper peptides multiple times a day too, instead of urea cream

the dermarolling over my whole face has made a huge effect on skin youth and beard. But again, you cant do it more then twice a month, and .5mm is good enough to keep good skin texture

I drink a gallon of water a day now, and dont drink more then twice a month. went from looking around 30 to looking about 23. currently 26.

Retinoid and dermastamp definitely gave me the most glow up and bang for my buck, if i had to go with only one i would choose derma rolling.
good thread, what do kojic acid and urea do? also iirc microneedling isn't that great long term but idk

I didnt understand this part. Maybe you meant you dont drink alcohol more than twice a month?

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and gymislife

is dermastamp the same as dermaroller or dermapen? do you apply any creams right after treatment with dermastamp and does your skin look red on the next day or is it able to heal overnight?

• +1
Reactions: shychad
good thread, what do kojic acid and urea do? also iirc microneedling isn't that great long term but idk
i mean its not like one time will make you never age, you have to do it a few times a month
is dermastamp the same as dermaroller or dermapen? do you apply any creams right after treatment with dermastamp and does your skin look red on the next day or is it able to heal overnight?
no i usually just wash my face before and after but copper peptides is a good cure to put on right after
what is prp
platelet rich plasma they extract plasma from your blood and put it on your face after dermastamp

• +1
Reactions: shychad and looksmidder
kojic acid sort of burns off a layer from your face if you leave it on a few minutes, leaving your skin tone evened out. Urea cream is just a sort of treatment that protects the skin. @looksmidder