Upper eyelid filler results

What’s up guys, after seeing some debate on the worth of UEF I decided to do it with my local plastic surgeon to try it. Below are the results and I’m pleased, they didn’t ASCEND me but they’re a subtle appreciative difference.

I didn’t go to a oculoplastic surgeon but a double board certified MD, FACS surgeon. He said I was the first to ever ask for something of this nature, I showed him a picture of a recent users results and he understood immediately. Cost $575 including Botox to lower eyebrow(results don’t show for another 4-7 days he says)and lasts 1-1.5 year.

material: Restyln L, Botox and red pilled doctor.
Feel free to ask answers.
BeforeView attachment 1102872
After(no squinting at all)View attachment 1102873
After (SQUINTING)
View attachment 1102875
Strong Zuvay vibes . Mogs tbh

I basically have upper eyelid hooding as well, but it's mainly from skin (droopy eyelids),

do I still try and get fillers here, because I want a better-looking, "fat-looking" hooding, instead of the skin hooding I have now.

or will the fillers give the impression of being overly hooded ? in which case I would need upper eyelid blepharoplasty first, THEN upper eyelid fillers ?

i don't understand why y'all pay for a temporary solution ? dropping money on fillers just so it can revert back in a couple of months sounds like ape thinking

i don't understand why y'all pay for a temporary solution ? dropping money on fillers just so it can revert back in a couple of months sounds like ape thinking
People do it to see results that could be done with fat injections or a more permanent solution.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Chowdog
Fixing your skin and growing out the sides of your hair too will do much more for you buddy

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
I basically have upper eyelid hooding as well, but it's mainly from skin (droopy eyelids),

do I still try and get fillers here, because I want a better-looking, "fat-looking" hooding, instead of the skin hooding I have now.

or will the fillers give the impression of being overly hooded ? in which case I would need upper eyelid blepharoplasty first, THEN upper eyelid fillers ?
It’s not over hooding you should be afraid of but the buildup of filler that kind of bloats your upper eyelid. Imagine your eyebrow inflamed.. It can look unnatural, keep in mind they draw in water. Start low and inject more if needed.

I don’t understand your question? If you have upper eye lid hooding not from the fat but droopy eye lid skin it self you should be careful on fillers, it can look uncanny. Since it’s injected just below the eyebrow, I’m not sure how it would look in your situation.

You didn't really need the procedure. You didn't have much upper eyelid exposure to begin with. The eyebrow curvature is the bigger issue imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472