Urban exploration, homelessness and fighting drug addicts is low inhib and is a chad trait (possible slaying technique)

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
spent 5 hours today exploring an abandoned coal factory thing in my city, first hour was spent stalking 2 eastern european vagrants waiting for them to leave then jumped a barbed fence and climbed into a few of the old factory buildings, stumbled upon two drug addicts and threw a rock at them and sprinted off jumped a wall to get out back onto the main road.

Urban exploration, backpacking and other similar things are a massively high T trait. A good example of this is the youtube channel “vagrant holiday” who goes to countries and basically tries to explore them for free while sleeping in abandoned buildings and forests. In every video he meets one or multiple girls and even with language barriers and a camera record u can tell they want his dick due to high T high charisma vagrant aura

If your not doing stuff like this often ur probably high inhib and gay. I plan on doing something like this in a few months by flying to berlin then travelling europe using flixbus trying to be as low inhib as possible

• +1
Reactions: Floyd
bumping my own thread f

spent 5 hours today exploring an abandoned coal factory thing in my city, first hour was spent stalking 2 eastern european vagrants waiting for them to leave then jumped a barbed fence and climbed into a few of the old factory buildings, stumbled upon two drug addicts and threw a rock at them and sprinted off jumped a wall to get out back onto the main road.

Urban exploration, backpacking and other similar things are a massively high T trait. A good example of this is the youtube channel “vagrant holiday” who goes to countries and basically tries to explore them for free while sleeping in abandoned buildings and forests. In every video he meets one or multiple girls and even with language barriers and a camera record u can tell they want his dick due to high T high charisma vagrant aura

If your not doing stuff like this often ur probably high inhib and gay. I plan on doing something like this in a few months by flying to berlin then travelling europe using flixbus trying to be as low inhib as possible
After six months in international news - "Little incel of org. gangraped by ethnics in tragic accident in the slums of Berlin". 😂

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
After six months in international news - "Little incel of org. gangraped by ethnics in tragic accident in the slums of Berlin". 😂
jfl if u think a 6’4 ethnic man with a beard and a knife is gonna get fucked with :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Typical coping mechanism of faggot Barret lovers
cope with what? that a manlet wants to pretend im lying about my height to help him sleep at night?

Tbh. I assume this is easier to do in Europe where are there actually things to explore but you do need a certain level of inhib and high impulse instinct to do things like that

• +1
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g and gooner888
Tbh. I assume this is easier to do in Europe where are there actually things to explore
true, living in europe is such a fucking blessing, less than £40 can get u a flight anywhere in europe and if ur will to sit on a bus even £25 can some times. I know people that have had breakfast in the netherlands, shopping in germany, lunch in france then back home in england time for bed

I like the idea. But what if you get ambushed by a bunch of druggies?

I like the idea. But what if you get ambushed by a bunch of druggies?
druggies arent too much of an issue, i got chased by some today, all i did was throw a rock at them and sprint away and jump a fence. Theres a 99% chance ur gonna be faster than a methed up starving drug addict.

To be safe carry a knife and maybe go with another low inhib friend tho. If ur american a gun is even better probably

• +1
Reactions: elcrusader
Just get asbestos theory

• +1
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g
Backpacking sounds pretty cool ngl

I would do something like this

bluepilled thread. looks are everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back