Us and European women geomax to Korea for Korean men

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
And they talk shit on their country men too. They would do anything for Korean men. Their parents have to accept her daughter life goal.

The dean at my Uni literally kept saying her daughter wanna meet me. I am gook her daughter is white.

It’s crazy if you haven’t experienced this shit IRL yourself. I was at the mall waiting for my KFC alone just to get approached by JB asking for my number and tested if it is real.

@Xangsane @andy9432 @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois @MoggerGaston @Eli @Jungcuck @mbolo @Filosephario

Wait until they figure out the avg korean man is not 6’5 and a billionaire like in their favorite series :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Tai Lung
Wait until they figure out the avg korean man is not 6’5 and a billionaire like in their favorite series :feelskek:
Bruh 178cm is the perfect height in manwha and manga.

Also Korean and northen Chinese are tall af, common to see 185cm so from 176-184cm are common among Zoomer too.

Bruh 178cm is the perfect height in manwha and manga.

Also Korean and northen Chinese are tall af, common to see 185cm so from 176-184cm are common among Zoomer too.
That’s just a fetish jfl if you think these girls are serious

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
These girls are serious i have just met this white girl IRL earlier this week self taught Korean by herself and maintained 4.0 gpa here in Europe to go to study in Korea.

I have posted article on white women say she went to Korea to get impregnated by Korean men and comeback to europe to brag to her friends too.

Bruv you know nothing, I have so many IRL stories regarding this phenomenon it is on par with Blackpill.

Bruv you know nothing, I have so many IRL stories regarding this phenomenon it is on par with Blackpill.
FFD9FF70 E346 4A27 A798 2EDB13084F4F

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
IMG 0819

I mean those white foids be calling him oppa daddy non stop.

He has to let his agrncy deal with thristy foreigner foids.

Idk I think it's a cope. There's a fetish for literally every ethnicity. Just happens Kpop gets more media attention. Girls even fall in love with vampires and werewolves ffs.

Idk I think it's a cope. There's a fetish for literally every ethnicity. Just happens Kpop gets more media attention. Girls even fall in love with vampires and werewolves ffs.

What are you trying to say?

Only pajeetas and ltb white women are into kpop idols / korean men, they just dont have enough test to survive among actually hot women

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Only pajeetas and ltb white women are into kpop idols / korean men, they just dont have enough test to survive among actually hot women

Most of my matches are white htn and stacylite

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Yeah idk man. I dont believe gooks are really that preffered nowadays. If they are then good for them but I think it doesn't say anything. Matches also dont mean shit tbh.