Use BB Cream

DefinitelyNT

DefinitelyNT

Aut chad aut nihil
The most common argument I've heard against using BB cream is that it's gay and that women will mock you if they see you wearing it (makeup being a feminine art).

Gentlemen, I'm happy to dismiss this argument outright. I just lost my v card despite the girl asking if I was wearing foundation (obv said no, told her it was sunscreen jfl). But she def knew I was wearing something. So, while it may not be viewed as a positive, I think we can confirm that the aesthetic benefits invariably outweigh the gay.

To conclude, if you're not using BB cream are you really even looksmaxxing? I'd still be a KHHV without it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, the next o'pry, polishcel and 7 others
How old are u brah

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
your only helping your competition

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21345, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 3 others
BB cream is a meme!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoII, bradpittshairline and BrahminBoss
How old are u brah
Just turned 23, only properly started looksmaxxing and going after women this year though. Actually have genio scheduled in a couple weeks lmao

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Kristin, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Just turned 23, only properly started looksmaxxing and going after women this year though. Actually have genio scheduled in a couple weeks lmao
Congratulations brah, you finally ascended from a kkvh. I have acne so I’m considering using tinted sunscreen

How much is genio btw

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, dannydipss and DefinitelyNT
Congratulations brah, you finally ascended from a kkvh. I have acne so I’m considering using tinted sunscreen

How much is genio btw
Thanks bro, it definitely helped as a temp solution while I fix my acne too.

Genio is about 10k AUD from a very reputable surgeon, so I'm happy with it.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Thanks bro, it definitely helped as a temp solution while I fix my acne too.

Genio is about 10k AUD from a very reputable surgeon, so I'm happy with it.
That’s a good price for a first world country tbh.
Best of luck bro. I’m gonna link with a chick soon but my acne is bad rn

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
i want to start useing bb cream never used it before any skin care i try am getting pimples what do you think will it give me pimples legit anything i try on my skin it makes redder or i get more pimples

The most common argument I've heard against using BB cream is that it's gay and that women will mock you if they see you wearing it (makeup being a feminine art).

Gentlemen, I'm happy to dismiss this argument outright. I just lost my v card despite the girl asking if I was wearing foundation (obv said no, told her it was sunscreen jfl). But she def knew I was wearing something. So, while it may not be viewed as a positive, I think we can confirm that the aesthetic benefits invariably outweigh the gay.

To conclude, if you're not using BB cream are you really even looksmaxxing? I'd still be a KHHV without it.
@andy9432

what is BB cream

gae

What is BB cream??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130