moggathon is favorite to go er with odds of 1.12

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, Imretarded?, wsada and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 52452 and wsada
Me. If anything i Will Rope. Killing other people for your shortcomings Is subhuman asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dream99, wsada and Deleted member 52452
Haha yes brother! ER! Where are these people located exactly?

Me. If anything i Will Rope. Killing other people for your shortcomings Is subhuman asf
lol Italian pussy submissive passive genes talking right now. “It’s not their fault it’s my fault they treat me like shit I’m ALWAYS at fault “

Pussy ass shit but hey if that kinda thinking works for you more power to ya brotha

lol Italian pussy submissive passive genes talking right now. “It’s not their fault it’s my fault they treat me like shit I’m ALWAYS at fault “

Pussy ass shit but hey if that kinda thinking works for you more power to ya brotha
Nobody Is treating me like shit. I don't think you can understand my pain, your main concern in Life Is probably putting your sticky Dick in some stinky pussy.

Nobody Is treating me like shit. I don't think you can understand my pain, your main concern in Life Is probably putting your sticky Dick in some stinky pussy.
No. My main concern in life is not living around a bunch of monkeys who can’t think past their .2 seconds of judgment based on looks. But normie brains don’t function like that. So they must die for being the true subhumans. Just straight filithy animals

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
No. My main concern in life is not living around a bunch of monkeys who can’t think past their .2 seconds of judgment based on looks. But normie brains don’t function like that. So they must die for being the true subhumans. Just straight filithy animals
Yeah i get It but you must be the superior One, not giving a shit about their judgment

i wish mods/admins could change your username to the CUCK cause all you spew is shit and this is why you’re low t

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
when are you dropping your manifesto?

• Hmm...
Reactions: tallnegga
Previous usernames
Mumbai Savior
Mop Robby
Mumbai Savior
Dormammu
Mumbai Sissy

@SyrianPsycho