D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick

worth a try?
reduces fat in nose

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xyjarz, thecel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
if its through burning fat then actual lipogels should be much quicker and effective

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I’ve tried all the methods. Nose exercises, corticosteroids, latisse, tret.
only legit method for thinner nose is rhino

• +1
Reactions: twilight, SurgeryEnjoyer, zan and 2 others
As far as I know there are no Fat Pads contained in the nose. Maybe he is talking about the skin thinning around the nose. Ethnics tend to have thicker skinned noses.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Manfrommars, Xyjarz and 1 other person
I’ve tried all the methods. Nose exercises, corticosteroids, latisse, tret.
only legit method for thinner nose is rhino
i don’t it will actually make it thinner. the width will be the same but the tip will be more defined

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and PointOfNoReturn
if its through burning fat then actual lipogels should be much quicker and effective
do lipogels work through the prostaglandin pathway?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
do lipogels work through the prostaglandin pathway?
No AFAIK, the work differently. There are various formulations, but you have to be careful, usually they are for body or other parts of face, nose is kinda off-label.
Sebaceous glands also play it's role in nose size, that's why nose can often get reduced on Accutane. There are also methods to reduce these glands via some phototherapy (like a specific confound plus blue light), but not sure how effective they are for reducing percepted size. Plasma pen also reduces size by tightening skin a bit, but nothing miraculous.

• Love it
No AFAIK, the work differently. There are various formulations, but you have to be careful, usually they are for body or other parts of face, nose is kinda off-label.
Sebaceous glands also play it's role in nose size, that's why nose can often get reduced on Accutane. There are also methods to reduce these glands via some phototherapy (like a specific confound plus blue light), but not sure how effective they are for reducing percepted size. Plasma pen also reduces size by tightening skin a bit, but nothing miraculous.
if i wanted to make top pointier or less bulbous (not the actual width of the nose) what would you recommend i try apart from the obvious rino

if i wanted to make top pointier or less bulbous (not the actual width of the nose) what would you recommend i try apart from the obvious rino
There are also minimally invasive procedures which address that, like laser nose reduction (forgot how it's called, but they use laser to reduce cartilage) and some threads. Also, nose tip job is much less brutal than typical rhino and has quicker recovery. But in any case, you need someone who knows what he is doing. Injections to reduce tip size have a bit unpredictable effect, start with low doses if you ever go that route.

Nose doesn't make sense, you can wipe 1000 times because of say chronic rhinitis and your nose gets bigger but you can't make it smaller through compression?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
Do NOT use topical corticosteroids. The usage of latisse and other prostaglandin agonists is interesting and has potential because it does reduce subcutaneous fat which could help defat the fibrofatty tissue in the nasal tip.

• Love it
Do NOT use topical corticosteroids. The usage of latisse and other prostaglandin agonists is interesting and has potential because it does reduce subcutaneous fat which could help defat the fibrofatty tissue in the nasal tip.
does this have bad affects.
wouldn’t it help define the nose tip?

I’m pretty sure bulbousness is caused by excess cartilage/unforntunate cartilage positioning under nose tip skin, no? It’s not caused by fat per se but there’s evidence overall leanmaxxing can reduce bulbous appearance. idk if these ppl got secret rhino tho.
IMG 0204
IMG 0205

IMG 0199
IMG 0200

I’m pretty sure bulbousness is caused by excess cartilage/unforntunate cartilage positioning under nose tip skin, no? It’s not caused by fat per se but there’s evidence overall leanmaxxing can reduce bulbous appearance. idk if these ppl got secret rhino tho.
View attachment 2326781View attachment 2326780

View attachment 2326783View attachment 2326785
is fat via lean maxing works (decrease body fat) then spot reducing the fat with latisse would also work. in the thread i posted a link to there is before and after if you scroll down a bit

i think he was talking about making the actual nose smaller, i’m saying nose will stay the same size but will appear less bulbous

i think he was talking about making the actual nose smaller, i’m saying nose will stay the same size but will appear less bulbous
Do lmk if you get your hands on some of the stuff and see any changes

View attachment 2326781View attachment 2326780

View attachment 2326783View attachment 2326785
The girls first pick is no makeup and she’s smiling which flares the nose, second pic she also clearly contoured her nose and looks to be using a filter as well (a lot of TikTok filters slim nose) The guys second pic just has harsher lighting reflecting off the side of his nose making it look slightly more contoured, also holding the phone further away so less distortion the first pic had much more of that typical selfie distortion and second looks more compressed

The girls one I did expect to contain a high level of fraud but the guys nose tip does in fact look less large though. For the guy you can clearly see that the tip doesn’t overlap the nostril skin after leanmaxxing, granted his nose tip is still round in shape.

Last edited:
Nose doesn't make sense, you can wipe 1000 times because of say chronic rhinitis and your nose gets bigger but you can't make it smaller through compression?
What the fuck
Is that a thing????
Cuz I mightve done it

What the fuck
Is that a thing????
Cuz I mightve done it
Well it happened to me. Makes sense it's tissue after all and you keep wiping and eventually it will get bigger

Well it happened to me. Makes sense it's tissue after all and you keep wiping and eventually it will get bigger
I think I'll try latisse on it tbh
this thread motivated me

It's not even that my nose is big, it's that the soft tissue is big

• +1
this thread motivated me

Let me know if it works, I'll try but no monies right now

this thread motivated me

exact problem here.
just gotta get my hands on some without prescription.

Is it permenet result

not sure. probably not. it should work similar to corticosteroids i would think. will research more and let uk tom
Lemme know as well boyo if you have t known already😂 @killaeast btw boyo this is the subset of the thread the actual thread islinked on top but still worth reading through

Last edited:
any proof for that? haven't heard anything of the sort

As far as I know there are no Fat Pads contained in the nose. Maybe he is talking about the skin thinning around the nose. Ethnics tend to have thicker skinned noses.
I have thick skin related bulbousity what todo