Users here might be right when they say life ends at 18

D

douche

Silver
Once you get to your early 20s you've virtually experienced most of what life has to offer. School, work, travelling, friends, relationships, rotting, food, everything becomes repetitive, strenuous and predictable. Existence starts to lose it's novelty.

Honestly I have no clue how users like @Amnesia who are well past the age of 30, with no kids/moral obligation to live have the will power to not rope out of pure boredom.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, whiteislandpill, Mio and 5 others
Life is done for when you're not good looking and can't pass as early 20s, which is why amnesia is still fine

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, the next o'pry, Mio and 5 others
just have shit to do

Just be a slave to capitalism..

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ElTruecel
It’s done by 16-18 basically

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
How about experiencing your prime which is certainly not 18 for most of guys.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Life never began if you didn't have a good childhood. The best memories in my life and what I frequently think back to was 11-16 years old when I had a really solid group of guys/ We had so much fun and no worries about money or jobs cause we lived in a comfy suburb life

Nothing will ever beat that brief existence

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, trueceI, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
life begins at 18, retard

it's tutorial mode until then

How about experiencing your prime which is certainly not 18 for most of guys.
Literally what is there to do in your 'prime' other than reimburse yourself in copes that you've experienced dozens of times prior. Does is it not get boring at any point, there's only so much travelling, consooming, casual sex and food you can indulge in before it becomes vapid and nonsensical

Literally what is there to do in your 'prime' other than reimburse yourself in copes that you've experienced dozens of times prior. Does is it not get boring at any point, there's only so much travelling, consooming, casual sex and food you can indulge in before it becomes vapid and nonsensical
To look at yourself in the mirror and experience dopamine.

there is much more to life, you just aren’t jewpilled.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Life never began if you didn't have a good childhood. The best memories in my life and what I frequently think back to was 11-16 years old when I had a really solid group of guys/ We had so much fun and no worries about money or jobs cause we lived in a comfy suburb life

True

I haven’t experienced a proper childhood/adolescence…

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

I want to die. There’s no going back from my wasted youth

Proceeds to not elaborate. Typical lifecuck
oh your join date, im probably talking to a wigger who takes big black cock every night. people like you can’t be jewpilled, you ARE the jew.